Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noxist
    replied
    I love it when servers go bonkers, and we win a GB we potentially could have lost - because only a few members if at all were able to log in.

I love it when i log in right after server update and steal all the good crops in record time.

I love it when I spend 4k gold to open chest in MPD and only get 2-3k gold.

Leave a comment:

• Hatoriyu
    replied
    Originally posted by R216842175 View Post
    People post way off topic rants that has nothing at all to do with the thread...*cough**cough Hatoriyu*
    I think you missed the lower portion of my post. The top was just an example. But I am sorry if you felt that way. But let me quote what i posted so you see which part of my post follows this thread.\

" I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE RESPECT HOW OTHER PEOPLE SPEND THEIR MONEY, I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE STOP GETTING TOO UP TIGHT ABOUT HEAVY CASHERS SPENDING THEIR OWN MONEY I ALSO LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO ONT IMMEDIATELY ASSUME THAT A PERSON HAS NO LIFE. BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO SPEND THEIR MONEY ON WARTUNE RATHER THAN GO OUT CLUBBING OR GOING IN OUTINGS. ITS CALLED UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECTING OTHER PEOPLE'S COMFORT ZONE AND WHAT THEY CHOOSE TO SPEND ON."

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
    People send hate PMs after they get plundered.
    I think we should make a thread for the hate mails we receive for plundering.

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    I love it when a complete stranger makes a judgement on your character, playstyle, lifestyle and spending habits - having only been aware of you for about 30 seconds - of which 20 seconds you spent ROFLSTOMPING them in BG...
    Even people who know about you, make that mistake as well. lol

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    I love it when R2 release a patch that nerfs runes and all the people who lolled at my 40 and 50 pve set suddenly can't run mps ^^
    This is why people should just listen to us, yes?

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    I love it when I get called a noob by people who have a few K BR on me, and over 10 levels above me...

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    I love it when R2 release a patch that nerfs runes and all the people who lolled at my 40 and 50 pve set suddenly can't run mps ^^
    lols! ^_^

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    I always giggle, as they go to attack and then fall dead...
    same here :P
    or like during mp teh boss wants to attack and then zrrpt #drops dead

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    I love people dying from my blood rune...

I always giggle, as they go to attack and then fall dead...

^_^

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    i love when people ask me for advice
    ... I help out people with questions
    ... people die from my deflect
    ... these kinda threads are made merp

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    I love it when a complete stranger makes a judgement on your character, playstyle, lifestyle and spending habits - having only been aware of you for about 30 seconds - of which 20 seconds you spent ROFLSTOMPING them in BG...

Leave a comment:

• R216842175
    replied
    People post way off topic rants that has nothing at all to do with the thread...*cough**cough Hatoriyu*

Leave a comment:

• Hatoriyu
    replied
    ay grats.

We all live in our own perspectives, comfort levels and limits. What one person calls expensive another calls pocket change. If you make 2-3k dollars a week, to pay 5-10k on a game is not much, but if you only get 1k a month then it's allot. It also what you do with your money - if you smoke drink party ect or if you just put all your money in a game it the same- it how you enjoy your life.

As for working in the game - why cant someone work hard outside the game and buy things in game - why does a person have to grind their way to the top?

I am sure that any player that spends allot in a single purchase has been audited by r2games, wartune, kong, ect. to insure they not cheating. Actually most cheaters/ hackers try to stay low on the radar and don't take large leaps in growth.

again grats and enjoy!"

- I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE RESPECT HOW OTHER PEOPLE SPEND THEIR MONEY, I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE STOP GETTING TOO UP TIGHT ABOUT HEAVY CASHERS SPENDING THEIR OWN MONEY I ALSO LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO ONT IMMEDIATELY ASSUME THAT A PERSON HAS NO LIFE. BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO SPEND THEIR MONEY ON WARTUNE RATHER THAN GO OUT CLUBBING OR GOING IN OUTINGS. ITS CALLED UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECTING OTHER PEOPLE'S COMFORT ZONE AND WHAT THEY CHOOSE TO SPEND ON.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    And from Yesterday i love when elusionM call slow lvlrs stupid ppl^^

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
    Noobs crying about mage: "AOE!", "Heals! Heals!", "they are no brainer", "they are too OP!" LMAO!

Weakasses whining about arena/bg: "Matching should be by br and not by level! I got a lot of losses, I got one shotted by same level, higher br!"
    I love when ppl die after 1 luni and call me cheater xD

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Noobs crying about mage: "AOE!", "Heals! Heals!", "they are no brainer", "they are too OP!" LMAO!

Weakasses whining about arena/bg: "Matching should be by br and not by level! I got a lot of losses, I got one shotted by same level, higher br!"

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    When my ap crit in wb xD

Leave a comment:

Working...
X