Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I love it when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love it when...

SO... ask and you shall receive!

Love:

...I grind Dryad Bombers. Curse me all you want babes, 100% and can't kill me fast enough is just sad.
    ...people cry for help in NM dungeons right after I told them that they can't do it.
    ...I get to announce the list of things in a friend's farm when either offline or unresponsive to PMs.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

...killing everyone in arena when it's 3 against me because my teammates were too weak :P
    -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
    --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
    -- VaeVictis --
    - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
    Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

I love it when...
      Facerolling ppl in arena after they taunted.
      Killing in bg, it's so fun to see ppl qq in chat and trying to insult me, specially as I could come up with better insults before I knew what internet even was, those noobs make my day.
      When ppl fails to do nm after I told them they would (a love-hate feeling, because they mostly nag at me for help-.-').
      Stealing ppls farm and they get mad about it and pm me, sometimes they even try to threat me lol xD.
      We have great GB fights and we win with about 100-200 points

Comment

Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
        ...killing everyone in arena when it's 3 against me because my teammates were too weak :P
        *death glare*

... I steal cleanbean's kill shot in Arena.

Comment

I steal crops

Comment

wen i bowl poeple over

Comment

People send hate PMs after they get plundered.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

When my ap crit in wb xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Noobs crying about mage: "AOE!", "Heals! Heals!", "they are no brainer", "they are too OP!" LMAO!

Weakasses whining about arena/bg: "Matching should be by br and not by level! I got a lot of losses, I got one shotted by same level, higher br!"

Comment

Originally posted by rheasteer View Post
                    Noobs crying about mage: "AOE!", "Heals! Heals!", "they are no brainer", "they are too OP!" LMAO!

Weakasses whining about arena/bg: "Matching should be by br and not by level! I got a lot of losses, I got one shotted by same level, higher br!"
                    I love when ppl die after 1 luni and call me cheater xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

And from Yesterday i love when elusionM call slow lvlrs stupid ppl^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

ay grats.

We all live in our own perspectives, comfort levels and limits. What one person calls expensive another calls pocket change. If you make 2-3k dollars a week, to pay 5-10k on a game is not much, but if you only get 1k a month then it's allot. It also what you do with your money - if you smoke drink party ect or if you just put all your money in a game it the same- it how you enjoy your life.

As for working in the game - why cant someone work hard outside the game and buy things in game - why does a person have to grind their way to the top?

I am sure that any player that spends allot in a single purchase has been audited by r2games, wartune, kong, ect. to insure they not cheating. Actually most cheaters/ hackers try to stay low on the radar and don't take large leaps in growth.

again grats and enjoy!"

- I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE RESPECT HOW OTHER PEOPLE SPEND THEIR MONEY, I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE STOP GETTING TOO UP TIGHT ABOUT HEAVY CASHERS SPENDING THEIR OWN MONEY I ALSO LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO ONT IMMEDIATELY ASSUME THAT A PERSON HAS NO LIFE. BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO SPEND THEIR MONEY ON WARTUNE RATHER THAN GO OUT CLUBBING OR GOING IN OUTINGS. ITS CALLED UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECTING OTHER PEOPLE'S COMFORT ZONE AND WHAT THEY CHOOSE TO SPEND ON.

Comment

People post way off topic rants that has nothing at all to do with the thread...*cough**cough Hatoriyu*

Comment

I love it when a complete stranger makes a judgement on your character, playstyle, lifestyle and spending habits - having only been aware of you for about 30 seconds - of which 20 seconds you spent ROFLSTOMPING them in BG...
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

i love when people ask me for advice
                              ... I help out people with questions
                              ... people die from my deflect
                              ... these kinda threads are made merp
                              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                              âœ* Prizzly
                              âœ* Knight
                              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Working...
                              X