Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I love it when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love people dying from my blood rune...

I always giggle, as they go to attack and then fall dead...

^_^
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
      I always giggle, as they go to attack and then fall dead...
      same here :P
      or like during mp teh boss wants to attack and then zrrpt #drops dead
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

I love it when R2 release a patch that nerfs runes and all the people who lolled at my 40 and 50 pve set suddenly can't run mps ^^
        Blizzarea
        S147
        Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

I love it when I get called a noob by people who have a few K BR on me, and over 10 levels above me...

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
          I love it when R2 release a patch that nerfs runes and all the people who lolled at my 40 and 50 pve set suddenly can't run mps ^^
          lols! ^_^
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
            People send hate PMs after they get plundered.
            I think we should make a thread for the hate mails we receive for plundering.

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            I love it when a complete stranger makes a judgement on your character, playstyle, lifestyle and spending habits - having only been aware of you for about 30 seconds - of which 20 seconds you spent ROFLSTOMPING them in BG...
            Even people who know about you, make that mistake as well. lol

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
            This is why people should just listen to us, yes?
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by R216842175 View Post
              People post way off topic rants that has nothing at all to do with the thread...*cough**cough Hatoriyu*
              I think you missed the lower portion of my post. The top was just an example. But I am sorry if you felt that way. But let me quote what i posted so you see which part of my post follows this thread.\

" I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE RESPECT HOW OTHER PEOPLE SPEND THEIR MONEY, I LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE STOP GETTING TOO UP TIGHT ABOUT HEAVY CASHERS SPENDING THEIR OWN MONEY I ALSO LOVE IT WHEN PEOPLE DO ONT IMMEDIATELY ASSUME THAT A PERSON HAS NO LIFE. BECAUSE THEY CHOOSE TO SPEND THEIR MONEY ON WARTUNE RATHER THAN GO OUT CLUBBING OR GOING IN OUTINGS. ITS CALLED UNDERSTANDING AND RESPECTING OTHER PEOPLE'S COMFORT ZONE AND WHAT THEY CHOOSE TO SPEND ON."

Comment

I love it when servers go bonkers, and we win a GB we potentially could have lost - because only a few members if at all were able to log in.

I love it when i log in right after server update and steal all the good crops in record time.

I love it when I spend 4k gold to open chest in MPD and only get 2-3k gold.

Comment

I love it when as a reward from the guild wheel, I get a 5k gold return.

Comment

I love it when ilussion proc against delphics. Won a 3v3 arena match against a team we had no business beating due to this happening twice

Comment

I love it when I'm not bored out of my mind
                      S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                      Mage: Existence (G.M)
                      BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

...people say stupid things and think that they're right.
                        ...people act all high and mighty until I beat them senseless.
                        ...people whine about things that only concern themselves, but make it sound like everyone has to take it the same way they do.
                        ...people whine about things that concern everyone, but make themselves the only victim.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

When the server down and only few attending wb, 1 hour full on wb`
                          S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                          IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                            When the server down and only few attending wb, 1 hour full on wb`
                            Ive never experienced that lol
                            - The Lag Master -
                            S195

Comment

.... ppl complain you use HS in BG
                              .... ppl complain that you dont level up when ur BR is already high enough
                              .... ppl emoraging when u steal from their farm
                              .... ppl not understanding you will not help in Nether forrest when you still have att

Comment

When you spin wheel and get:
                                rods, keys and whips
                                when you dodge that delphic that would kill you (and it didnt crit) so instead you thunderer them to hell
                                Last edited by krackenker; 07-27-2013, 03:35 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X