Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I love it when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
    Ive never experienced that lol
    me neither! The best is when top archer is offline. It lasts 20 mins instead of 15.
    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
    I do not exist.
    For real.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
      When you spin wheel and get:
      rods, keys and whips
      I loved when i got 400-800 vouchers from guild altar. Now i'm happy with l3 gems, soul crystals and rods.
      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
      I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

*still giggling about my blood rune kills*
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I love it when we're fighting our clones in NM mode for stones & loids, have the clones clearly beat and one of our party takes a round to use a healing rune...duuhhh!

Comment

Originally posted by Quickpick View Post
            I love it when we're fighting our clones in NM mode for stones & loids, have the clones clearly beat and one of our party takes a round to use a healing rune...duuhhh!
            Well, since you guys don't have runes to waste anymore, why not?

On topic:
            Finally got my Blood Rune to level 3, love it when some people doesn't even know what Blood Rune is, and call me hacker.
            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
              On topic:
              Finally got my Blood Rune to level 3, love it when some people doesn't even know what Blood Rune is, and call me hacker.
              aww... I've not had hatemail about my rune yet... :/
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                me neither! The best is when top archer is offline. It lasts 20 mins instead of 15.
                Becouse it's happen few month ago (when hawkstrider quest)
                (giggle)
                But still, it just good for few people, many can't log in after all :P
                Last edited by Ruise; 07-28-2013, 03:15 AM.
                S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                IGN - Vein

Comment

...when Amnesia actually works. It's funnier than HS infact.
                  ...when I finally get a Chaos Rune. Beware, foul beasts, I shall cast Confusion on you!

{OuO**

Comment

Love it when i blood rune someone, and they die because of it, then complain about it xD

Love it when Nyx and I try so hard to blood rune a boss so they die of it, we come out very, very healthy people lol!
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

i love it when someone keeps on plundering me but he or she keeps on losing and the fact that he or she is 5 lvl higher than me. .giggles. .:-)

Comment

i love it when... someone upset so hard then pm me and tell me to stop killing him because he can steal my account (via hack errr n slash). i just rofl..
                        Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

I love when people brag about being stronger then you, Congratz you waste more money on a free game then I did, "Here's your sign"

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                            I love when people brag about being stronger then you, Congratz you waste more money on a free game then I did, "Here's your sign"
                            btw matter to know how to spend your money btw because i know someone who is like almost vip 9 and he were 35k br on lvl 62 ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
                              I love it when people brag that I will get revenge for them when they get plundered. It's fun to hear how I whoop someone's a.ss to next Tuesday for my guildies.

{OuO**

Comment

^ lol

I also love it when people get mad at you for killing people in battle grounds... In other words they get mad at you for playing the game, what was I thinking?
                                Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-08-2013, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X