Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I love it when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love it when the same person tries to plunder you on a near daily basis, fails and doesn't seem to understand that being two levels higher doesn't help if they are >20K lower in BR ... (57k v 34k)

Comment

@Quickpick: I've been in a situation where there came a full guild try to plunder me, some actually have succeeded in in doing so, when I'm offline. There are times when someone use every possible buffs just to hit me and announce "You like that p*ssy!?". Gotta love the reactions when I replied with "Thanks for the condom."
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

i love then big casher cry on BG becuse ther lost to 1 whit alot lower bR only becuse ther has train HS and not power lvl like the big casher.

Comment

I love it when you hear about <insert big cashers name here> total spending, through someone else from a different server, who spoke to someone, who's in the aforementioned <insert big cashers name> guild, in BG...

*reliable source* sheet let me post that up on wiki...
          Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 08-08-2013, 07:51 AM.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
            I love it when you hear about <insert big cashers name here> total spending, through someone else from a different server, who spoke to someone, who's in the aforementioned <insert big cashers name> guild, in BG...

*reliable source* sheet let me post that up on wiki...
            My niece's classmate's aunt's dogwalker's babysitter's repairman's great great uncle's poolboy's stepdad's mistress' brother loves it when he solo's a WB... FUR REALZ.

Comment

You always ask people not to spawncamp.

most people listen and you get a couple of obnoxious players who do it regardless.

you chase the obnoxious ones off most of the battle, them mostly laughing at you...

Then just before the end... you catch them and you get to ROFLSTOMP their face into the BG mud...

As you're doing so they whine about how they weren't camping at the time you caught them...

OMG ROFLCOPTER! *DIE YOU TURD*
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
              X