Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

I love it when...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DeathRiver
    started a topic I love it when...

I love it when...

SO... ask and you shall receive!

Love:

...I grind Dryad Bombers. Curse me all you want babes, 100% and can't kill me fast enough is just sad.
    ...people cry for help in NM dungeons right after I told them that they can't do it.
    ...I get to announce the list of things in a friend's farm when either offline or unresponsive to PMs.

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    You always ask people not to spawncamp.

most people listen and you get a couple of obnoxious players who do it regardless.

you chase the obnoxious ones off most of the battle, them mostly laughing at you...

Then just before the end... you catch them and you get to ROFLSTOMP their face into the BG mud...

As you're doing so they whine about how they weren't camping at the time you caught them...

OMG ROFLCOPTER! *DIE YOU TURD*

Leave a comment:

• CreamySaucepan
    replied
    Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
    I love it when you hear about <insert big cashers name here> total spending, through someone else from a different server, who spoke to someone, who's in the aforementioned <insert big cashers name> guild, in BG...

*reliable source* sheet let me post that up on wiki...
    My niece's classmate's aunt's dogwalker's babysitter's repairman's great great uncle's poolboy's stepdad's mistress' brother loves it when he solo's a WB... FUR REALZ.

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    I love it when you hear about <insert big cashers name here> total spending, through someone else from a different server, who spoke to someone, who's in the aforementioned <insert big cashers name> guild, in BG...

*reliable source* sheet let me post that up on wiki...
    Last edited by GingerTheHutt; 08-08-2013, 08:51 AM.

Leave a comment:

• kanusti
    replied
    i love then big casher cry on BG becuse ther lost to 1 whit alot lower bR only becuse ther has train HS and not power lvl like the big casher.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    @Quickpick: I've been in a situation where there came a full guild try to plunder me, some actually have succeeded in in doing so, when I'm offline. There are times when someone use every possible buffs just to hit me and announce "You like that p*ssy!?". Gotta love the reactions when I replied with "Thanks for the condom."

Leave a comment:

• Quickpick
    replied
    I love it when the same person tries to plunder you on a near daily basis, fails and doesn't seem to understand that being two levels higher doesn't help if they are >20K lower in BR ... (57k v 34k)

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    ^ lol

I also love it when people get mad at you for killing people in battle grounds... In other words they get mad at you for playing the game, what was I thinking?
    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-08-2013, 02:39 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
    I love when people brag about being stronger then you, Congratz you waste more money on a free game then I did, "Here's your sign"
    I love it when people brag that I will get revenge for them when they get plundered. It's fun to hear how I whoop someone's a.ss to next Tuesday for my guildies.

Leave a comment:

• SpitsFire
    replied
    Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
    I love when people brag about being stronger then you, Congratz you waste more money on a free game then I did, "Here's your sign"
    btw matter to know how to spend your money btw because i know someone who is like almost vip 9 and he were 35k br on lvl 62 ...

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    i love it when... someone upset so hard then pm me and tell me to stop killing him because he can steal my account (via hack errr n slash). i just rofl..

Leave a comment:

• final_option
    replied
    i love it when someone keeps on plundering me but he or she keeps on losing and the fact that he or she is 5 lvl higher than me. .giggles. .:-)

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Love it when i blood rune someone, and they die because of it, then complain about it xD

Love it when Nyx and I try so hard to blood rune a boss so they die of it, we come out very, very healthy people lol!

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    ...when Amnesia actually works. It's funnier than HS infact.
    ...when I finally get a Chaos Rune. Beware, foul beasts, I shall cast Confusion on you!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X