PvE 50 or PvE 60?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PvE 50 or PvE 60?

Hello everyone! Imma archer level 54, almost 55. I'll be getting 10k balens today, for the crystaloids packs sale. As I am not a heavy casher,
    I'd wanted to spend those 10k wisely, because I am not getting anymore soon.
    So yeah, I'd like to have your opinion about the PvE 50 and PvE 60 sets, and your personal experiences.
    I've done some calculations and discovered that with 9540 balens I can get 60 Crystaloid packs (Level 5). Which is 50% of the necessary crystaloids tomake the pve set level 60.

Or instead of getting those crystaloids packs level 5. I could get that:
    I have 160 crystaloids level 4, so I'd need more 640 to make the PvE set level 50, so I would've be getting 64 crystaloid packs (Level 4) which cost 4416 balens, and I'd still having 5584 balens to spend with another things, like mounts or crypt keys.
    But the problem is that: I've already spent too much gold with my PvP 55 set, making it fully +18, and I also used my rods on it.
    (Obs: If I get PvE 50 I will need to spend some balens with Socketing Rods to make it fully socketed.

So my question is: What is more worthfull in my case?

-Getting PvE 50 and staying in a while on level 55-59 camping on BGs to get a higher rank, and getting some other stuff with the left balens like keys and mounts, and probally make it legendary later.
    Or
    -Use 9540 balens on 60 Crystaloid Packs (Level 5) and the rest with rods and a few keys, and use my PvP set 55 untill I get more Loids to make PvE
    set 60.

Server: 246 (Still new so we cant do Mpd's level 60-65 yet, to get crystaloids Level 5)
    Nythera, Thank you all!

buy level crytoloids for level 60 set and spend leftovers on crypt keys =). Reason? it will half the amount of time you need to get your level 60 set which is a big boost in BR, pvp and pve. Crypt keys are always cost effective even if you spent alot of balens on them.

Comment

In my option ...50 set bcs you make it legend fast ...60 take a lot more time,50 legend is better then 60 normal
      Dont spend balens on mounts,+10 is not worth 2000 balens.buy 50pve loids,crypt keys and rods. Camp until you make this set legend and then go to higher barket
      But this is my preronak,50legend archer opinion

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        In my option ...50 set bcs you make it legend fast ...60 take a lot more time,50 legend is better then 60 normal
        Dont spend balens on mounts,+10 is not worth 2000 balens.buy 50pve loids,crypt keys and rods. Camp until you make this set legend and then go to higher barket
        But this is my preronak,50legend archer opinion
        and if you make 50 legend you'll need even more time to complete 60 legend -.-"

Ximero, it's up to you. With 50 pve you'll be stronger NOW. But if you choose the long path, you'll be way more powerfull than with 50 pve in 2 months or so.

If I were you, i'd go for the long term decision and choose for 60 pve. Thus skip 50 pve
        ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
        My pathetic youtube channel
        -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

jus sayin'

Click image for larger version

Name:	40062819.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	1672228
          Blizzarea
          S147
          Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by Linazz View Post
            and if you make 50 legend you'll need even more time to complete 60 legend -.-"

Ximero, it's up to you. With 50 pve you'll be stronger NOW. But if you choose the long path, you'll be way more powerfull than with 50 pve in 2 months or so.

If I were you, i'd go for the long term decision and choose for 60 pve. Thus skip 50 pve
            Thank you Redoga! Thats exactly what Im gonna do! Thank you so much!
            Btw Imma fan of yours... I used to be a mage and your guide always helped me Love your videos too!

Comment

I agree going for the 60 set but dont buy the loids, deal with the fact you will be weaker now but imagine you buy all the loids, you will be farming leg stones and along with them you are still getting loids... so you will end up having 500+ loids only by farming leg stones. If you go for buying leg stones you will spend really huge amount of balens. Buying them from guild shop is also a VERY expensive way.

Comment

I agree with Redoga in this case. 60 mpd can be easily done with 55 set (you need two archers or one with high level clothes and good tank). In the long run is time and cost saving to skip 50 set and go for the 60.

Also note that the loids sale is repeated (almost?) all months, and when u start farming you get 6 loids a day guaranteed from 60mpd, and in 65 mpd there is summoner - this speeds things up = you dont need to buy all of them, maybe half or less.

Plan your spending of crypt tokens, insignas and balens carefully to have your set in a reasonable timeframe (2-3 months).
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

And how you gonna pass floor 90 catacombs? In 55 pvp gear? Im stuck at 90 in 45 pvp gear and cant get through cos of rage issues, im lvl 50 mage with 30k+ br

Comment

Originally posted by R220229350 View Post
                    And how you gonna pass floor 90 catacombs? In 55 pvp gear? Im stuck at 90 in 45 pvp gear and cant get through cos of rage issues, im lvl 50 mage with 30k+ br
                    With 55 set you end without problemsjust use sunto resto and bolt ...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by R220229350 View Post
                      And how you gonna pass floor 90 catacombs? In 55 pvp gear?
                      LOL? I afk kill lv100 cata everyday...
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                        LOL? I afk kill lv100 cata everyday...
                        he is 50v 30k br mage... So what you want?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

he is 50v 30k br mage... So what you want?
                          Just to say I was a level 52 Mage with 30k BR when I cleared Catacombs. And no, I did not use Rage Runes at the time.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            Just to say I was a level 52 Mage with 30k BR when I cleared Catacombs. And no, I did not use Rage Runes at the time.
                            River...this is not what i mean xD just answer for pro 64 archer who try teach 50v mage how to run cataread last page^^ and you know what i mean

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

River...this is not what i mean xD just answer for pro 64 archer who try teach 50v mage how to run cataread last page^^ and you know what i mean
                              I do know what you meant, it's just that you stated that he/she is about level 50 with about 30k BR. While trying to tell him/her how to pass Catacombs level 100, you made it sound like it is hard to pass it at that amount of power. Might have been misinterpretation.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                              X