Class war wildfire-underworld

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Class war wildfire-underworld

I suggest to make one month of Class War getting Wildfire mount out of 5k glory crystals, and the next month put Underworld mount out of 5k glory crystals, and then next month back to Wildfire.. so everyone can get both mounts! Thanks in advance for the support =)

P.S: i'm doing this thread because my bf forced me ;D lol

Want underworld,recharge 50k after marge

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

No way. People spent $500 for underworld. If it is in glory shop, it should be for 25000 glory crystals.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        No way. People spent $500 for underworld. If it is in glory shop, it should be for 25,000 glory crystals.
        (edit: oops, mis-read, fixed)

the max amount you can obtain in Class War with winning wager is ---

800 prelim (all wins)
        5,000 final (Rank 1)
        2,500 wager (0.5x unlucky)
        100,000 wager (20x lucky)

That makes... 8,300 ~ 105,800 Glory Crystals (if you're Rank 1 and have 100% wins)

To get 25,000 Glory Crystals, you would need to have this:
        5,000 Final (rank 1)
        20,000 wager (4x 5000)
        or
        25,000 wager (5x 5000)

And we all know the chance to actually win wager is like 1 out of 10,000.

That makes this mount extremely hard to obtain, even for cashers.

But I doubt R2 will do that when they can obtain 500 USD (recharge) instead of 50 USD (wager).
        Last edited by anichaos; 07-26-2013, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          yup
          and no one gets 25000, the max amount you can obtain in Class War with winning wager is ---

800 prelim (all wins)
          5000 final (Rank 1)
          100,000 wager (20x lucky)

That makes... 105,800, not even half way to 25000, LOL

Could make it 100,000 Glory Crystal cost, maybe.

But I doubt R2 will do that when they can obtain 500 USD (recharge) instead of 50 USD (wager).
          Not sure if I'm reading this wrong or missing something, but 100,000 is greater than 25,000

Comment

I agree with you but seeing as R2 decided to make underworld stupid expensive and people actually paid that amount for it....then no if they are in the CW shop the logical thing to do would make it higher. Like What Condor said 20-25k glory crystals. I personally think though that underworld shouldn't have been priced so high in the first place. Still befuddles me why people actually spent that much in the first place just for that mount....

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
              Not sure if I'm reading this wrong or missing something, but 100,000 is greater than 25,000
              oops, I mis-read earlier, lol.

There, I fix it and rewrote my comment.

Comment

It seem Underworld Steed help only the strong one or heavy casher. Most players don't get a chance for the mount with 5000 Glory Crystal D:
                ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

But for wildfire many ppl spent 40k balens also, so what's the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by anubis06 View Post
                    But for wildfire many ppl spent 40k balens also, so what's the difference?
                    Nothing really, just some ppls think it'll be unfair to those that already spend lots of money.

But whateve, lol

Tho they could potentially place it in the Glory Shop as 25,000 like above suggested (where you can only obtain the mount AFTER you won the wager, which is very hard and rare)

Comment

LOL underworld steed for 5k glory crystal that sure isnt going to happen since it cosst 500 dollars to buy form server merge....

Comment

Well its good to be puted in glory shop with reasonable price 10k since we all know how "often" we get server merges xD.

Comment

Working...
                        X