We want balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We want balens

Wartune should make it a little bit easier to get balens for like when you complete like these legendary quests you get like 100 balens or something like that
    S404 Jade River
    Wiseman
    Founder of Fairy Tail
    View My Blog:

We Don't Give Up Until the Bitter End. That's What It Means to Be in Fairy Tail

Originally posted by WWELegendaryFan View Post
    Wartune should make it a little bit easier to get balens for like when you complete like these legendary quests you get like 100 balens or something like that

yes so that everyone can get balens and then the game won't be paid for anymore. Maybe a monthly 300-500 balens for being VIP at a certain VIP level wouldn't hurt as much but 100 balens for completing quests for everyone? No that's just asking for too much.

Comment

I personally wanna know about these "Legendary" quests, they sound pretty cool ... Or are they asking for them to be introduced into the game :S.. When you would probably have to use balens to complete, or be VIP lol
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Maybe add a small amount of balen to card draw or chest/mystery box in mpd. I'm talking 1-5 balens, nothing much.

Comment

Or maybe just get those Locked Balens into this game, lol.

It's basically vouchers -> balen, and we can already obtain vouchers from in-game.

Comment

Vouchers at some point are usless.... from my point of view.
            Your worst nightmare .
            Azazael - S20

Comment

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
              50% more rewards from WB isn't useless.

Comment

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
                Farm Land, Bag Space, Skill/Talent Reset, Academy Cooldowns, etc etc.

Comment

you want balens buy them

Comment

can get free balen here what you want more if you want more balen buy it and stop complaining. cashers is just hurting your ego... that why u want everything free

Comment

you had free ballen option, geez...
                      okay, not for some country, but... hotspot shield won;t hurt... ne?
                      S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                      IGN - Vein

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        Farm Land, Bag Space, Skill/Talent Reset, Academy Cooldowns, etc etc.
                        I have all of them maxed and enough for the time when i will level up. I`m a slow leveler so... i have tons of time to remake them....
                        Your worst nightmare .
                        Azazael - S20

Comment

Originally posted by Ruise View Post
                          you had free ballen option, geez...
                          okay, not for some country, but... hotspot shield won;t hurt... ne?
                          Not all the hosts of Wartune HAVE THAT OPTION :P maybe you can see now ^_^ hugs !
                          Your worst nightmare .
                          Azazael - S20

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                            50% more rewards from WB isn't useless.
                            When i get the same amount of gold when i`m buffed with level 1 inspiration and level 14 inspiration... i guess that buff is **** There is something wrong with that WB thing... with 21k patk and with 26 patk i get the same amount of gold and daru ...
                            Your worst nightmare .
                            Azazael - S20

Comment

BTW... Hotspot Shield doesn't work anymore.

Matomy blocked it after that incident last year where ppls were using Hotspot Shield to get unlimited Balen.

(at least the Free version doesn't work, not sure about PAID Hotspot Shield... but who pays just to get few pennies when they can directly buy balen?)

Comment

Working...
                              X