We want balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
    When i get the same amount of gold when i`m buffed with level 1 inspiration and level 14 inspiration... i guess that buff is **** There is something wrong with that WB thing... with 21k patk and with 26 patk i get the same amount of gold and daru ...
    not sure what's wrong since the buff should stack with inspiration. If 50% buff doesn't get you more than no buff, then something is definitely wrong. As for land upgrade, I'm only at lvl 6 and it takes 15k vouchers to lvl 7. If you really have max land, I'm curious as to how many voucher does it take?

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Maybe a monthly 300-500 balens for being VIP at a certain VIP level wouldn't hurt.
      I would love for that to happen. VIP isn't a crazy amount a month, but at least an added 300 balens a month for it would be great. It would still take you 7 months to be able to buy a pair of wings so it wouldn't be that unfair to all other players, and it would probably get more people to go VIP. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if they raised all the prices on other items that cost balens.

Comment

Originally posted by KrayZJ View Post
        I would love for that to happen. VIP isn't a crazy amount a month, but at least an added 300 balens a month for it would be great. It would still take you 7 months to be able to buy a pair of wings so it wouldn't be that unfair to all other players, and it would probably get more people to go VIP. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if they raised all the prices on other items that cost balens.

Only if they first make VIP balen buyable, not everyone have credit cards.

Or maybe give out the 6 month VIP card CN version have for 2700 balen (said in another thread)

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
          not sure what's wrong since the buff should stack with inspiration. If 50% buff doesn't get you more than no buff, then something is definitely wrong. As for land upgrade, I'm only at lvl 6 and it takes 15k vouchers to lvl 7. If you really have max land, I'm curious as to how many voucher does it take?
          I dont spend vouchers upgrading my farm.
          Your worst nightmare .
          Azazael - S20

Comment

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
            I dont spend vouchers upgrading my farm.
            Well, others do. I'm also talking about land upgrade, not farm lvl if you're not clear on that. If you spent balen for land upgrade then I guess vouchers would be useless to you anyways.

Comment

Working...
            X