Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refining equipment stats

Question for the veterans:

When locking stats during refinement: are you charged per each locked stat once and then you' re able to refine until you find stats you want to swap during that session? Or is it per roll? Hope it's not the latter. That would be damn expensive.

once per roll ^^
    Blizzarea
    S147
    Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Yup, it's once per one stat.

45 balen per stat

If you lock 2 stat, that cost 90 balen, etc.

And it is consumed once you click on refine, than you have to spend another 45 balen per stat to lock it again else you might lose that stat.

Overall, to get full 9 & 10 in refine... you have to spend more than 50 USD on one piece of equipment (if you're unlucky and don't get 9 & 10s every time you refine)

IE:
      First roll - lock one stat = 45 balen cost
      Second roll - lock one stat = 45 balen cost (90 total)
      third roll - lock two stat = 90 balen cost (180 total)
      fourth roll - lock two stat = 90 balen cost (270 total)
      fifth roll - lock two stat = 90 balen cost (360 total)
      sixth roll - lock three stat = 135 balen cost (495 total)
      seventh roll - lock three stat = 135 balen cost (630 total)
      skip skip...
      number roll - lock four stat = 180 balen cost (more than 5000 balens)

If you're lucky, you only need 1 to 3 rolls to get a lv.9 or lv.10 stat.
      If unlucky, you need more than 7 rolls to get a lv.9 or lv.10 stat.
      (not to mention you have to get lucky and get the right stat you wanted... like getting a Charisma lv.10, but you wanted Crit, so you have to lock the other stats again and refine)
      (or getting a Crit lv.1, you have to lock the other stats again and refine until you get a lv.10, and you might get Charisma again... LOL)

Thing is, you need to have a lot of balens if you're going to be doing refines, plan at least 5000+ balen per equipment piece. (so 8 piece = 40,000 balens just for refine - 400 USD)
      Of course, as said above, if you're lucky,you might spend less.

Comment

I settle with 7-10 in refrine. It's way too expensive and only the high rollers in this game would consider spending 50.00 per piece.

Comment

Thx for the info guys....all I can say is ouch!! lol. I'm just shooting to get the main stats for a mage: Int/Matk/Armor/Endurance/Pdef/Mdef...did pretty good so far with 3-4 out 5...not necessarily all lvl 10 but doable.

Comment

nah, you're exaggerating, i gt lvl 8-10 on all equip and i can tell you i din spend $50 per item ^^
            Blizzarea
            S147
            Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
              nah, you're exaggerating, i gt lvl 8-10 on all equip and i can tell you i din spend $50 per item ^^
              It's all about the luck of the draw. If you are dead set on that level range for stats and get a series of low "rolls" it can add up fast. Or you could be lucky and get everything perfect the first 1-2 rolls.
              Patryn
              Twisted
              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                You are very lucky.
                Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                I do not exist.
                For real.

Comment

Why don't you use roll until you have three 7-10 stats, then lock 3 of them.
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                    Yes, that's exactly what I do, lol. At least 3 good stats (not that picky on level on the 50-55 gear though).
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

Comment

Guys for that you need alot of crystals before for 2 parts for 60 gear took me 1100 crystals to make flawless stats ;d so he should think how to do it depending on his stack of refine crystals.

Comment

I have 1828 refinement crystals ready for when I get my L60 gear next week.
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                        Frostie
                        Mage
                        VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                          Great advice and good way to mitigate some of the cost. Also if you want to minimize money spent you should be prepared to "quit while you are ahead" if you can't quite get that 5th "perfect" stat within a few rolls.
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Working...
                          X