Guild Tree/Summon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Tree/Summon

Could we make it so our assistant guild masters can summon the guild tree? That would be very helpful due to my work schedule and I'm not always available to summon it when most of my guild members are on. I've lost members due to this. If my assistant guild masters could summon the tree it would be a lot of help for my guild. Just a suggestion. I hope others think it's important enough to make it happen.

+1 same for divine altar

Comment

C'mon peeps! We need more people showing interest in this so it will be taken as a valid suggestion. If you think it's a good idea, just make a quick post agreeing with it! Thanks

Comment

As long a guild has more than 1 guild assistant , which one should summon the tree? it doesnt simms to be a good idea . Is well known that inside the guild the owner of it can do some tricks with members to summon the tree. But this is their own problem and not an R2 problem.
        Your worst nightmare .
        Azazael - S20

Comment

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
          As long a guild has more than 1 guild assistant , which one should summon the tree? it doesnt simms to be a good idea . Is well known that inside the guild the owner of it can do some tricks with members to summon the tree. But this is their own problem and not an R2 problem.
          If someone is a GA then they should know the tree times and any (or all) should be ready to summon there. If someone is to abuse that ability then they shouldn't be a GA in the first place.

I'd be up for assign abilities to GO and GA's, give them each specific duties (like recruiting, summoning, upgrading)

Comment

I make people assistant guild masters for a reason, I trust them. I've run my own guild/alliance/order etc. in many games. The people who I make AGM's have been with me for a while. If people are just making random players AGM's then they aren't running their guild in a smart fashion. But I'm not here to argue, I was just looking for support of the idea. Thanks for making that point also Athena-Nike.

Also to answer your question, I would have it so all of them can summon it.
            Originally posted by Athena-Nike View Post

I'd be up for assign abilities to GO and GA's, give them each specific duties (like recruiting, summoning, upgrading)
            I also like that idea!

Comment

Bumping is against forum rules.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

If AGMs are not given the ability to summon tree or unlock altar, Guild Master should be allowed to assign set Tree Summon and Divine Altar times so they automatically start. This shouldn't really be a big issue to implement in the game.

Comment

I agree.. As GM I cant even take a day off because to do so means the guild gets no tree. I don't understand that AGM cant have the ability to spawn the tree is the GM needs to be away or just have a date with the spouse! WE NEED to be able to allow the AGM to help in this way, even if we have to give them the OK for it for that day..
                  ♥Wildfire♥
                  G.M. of HONOR
                  lvl 80 archer
                  S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

this is a great idea. our g.m is never on cause of log in issues. but assist gms are always on
                    "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

Comment

Only the Chinese can decide which most likely they won't.

Comment

Didn't know that bumping was against the rules, good to know. But I'm glad more people are agreeing with this issue. I've sent in tickets about it, for suggestion the the AGM's get more responsibility, and they sent back telling me to post about it in the forums to see if people will agree with this issue. So I'm glad to see more people giving this topic interest. It wouldn't be hard to implement and would make it much easier to run a guild smoothly!

Comment

This is a very good idea. It could be implemented by either expanding AGM privileges universally, allowing it to be a privilege that the GM can toggle on/off, or allowing scheduling for automatic starts of these events.

Comment

but frankly speaking.. being a Guild leader/master has its toll.. one that is being responsible for the ToA, guild chest distribution etc. but still not a bad idea.

Comment

I agree, we were talking about this on our server and was going to make a thread about it but you beat me too it. Gm Asst. Should be able to summon guild tree when G.M isn't on because it affects alot of people in guild who get on at a certain time for gt and if the GM has to work late or something comes up some people miss it.

Comment

Working...
                              X