Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Tree/Summon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same, + 1 to this suggestion. Allows Guild Masters to grant this privilege to the AGM's, which is tree summoning and for GO-s, they should be able to distribute Recruitment Link, like the Guild Master.
    Last edited by leonidasRO; 08-05-2013, 10:46 AM.
    In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
    Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
    "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
    I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

Originally posted by leonidasRO View Post
      and for GO-s, they should be able to distribute Recruitment Link, like the Guild Master.
      As long as the limit stays at 3 times per guild per 24 hours, yes. We don't want World Chat becoming a recruit-link warzone.

Comment

Recruitment link isn't the issue here, its the ToA. I just think that we should be able to give that to the AGM's if needed. Heck we want to take our daughters to a week-end get away and there is no service there for laptop as it is all a water park/theme park place. I don't wish to have to stop, run back to a motel, spawn tree, run back to the park just so my guild can have a tree, yet its unfair for them to do without one either. Like what IS the special privilege that comes with AGM if not being able to step in and help the GM in times when he/she is away! I am 100% for this and think its not too much to ask for.
        ♥Wildfire♥
        G.M. of HONOR
        lvl 80 archer
        S196 Manbrough Way

Comment

either allow the agm's to start up guild tree and divine altar OR allow the gm to set a time that it automatically pops up.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
            OR allow the gm to set a time that it automatically pops up.
            I prefer that over letting the agm's summon it, unless the gm can specify which agm's can summon it. Still, auto-summon at the same time every day is just easiest.

Comment

Tis makes sense, but then again, it could become another one of those things that r2 can implement like tank battle and world boss, etc...
              Originally posted by Ghadente View Post
              If AGMs are not given the ability to summon tree or unlock altar, Guild Master should be allowed to assign set Tree Summon and Divine Altar times so they automatically start. This shouldn't really be a big issue to implement in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                allow the gm to set a time that it automatically pops up.
                I like this idea. Tree can be in auto-summon mode and only GM can change the time if guildies are not comfortable with set time.

Comment

If the G.M. is not going to be on and knows he is not going to be on he or she should transfer over ownership to an AGM for that night. That would be the easiest thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                    As long as the limit stays at 3 times per guild per 24 hours, yes. We don't want World Chat becoming a recruit-link warzone.

Agreed. No need to have someone make everyone AGM just to post crazy amounts of recruit links.

Comment

Originally posted by Wildfire54 View Post
                      Recruitment link isn't the issue here, its the ToA. I just think that we should be able to give that to the AGM's if needed. Heck we want to take our daughters to a week-end get away and there is no service there for laptop as it is all a water park/theme park place. I don't wish to have to stop, run back to a motel, spawn tree, run back to the park just so my guild can have a tree, yet its unfair for them to do without one either. Like what IS the special privilege that comes with AGM if not being able to step in and help the GM in times when he/she is away! I am 100% for this and think its not too much to ask for.
                      My god sir. Perfect understanding of what I'm talking about! Thanks for your post!

Comment

Originally posted by ncdirtdigger24 View Post
                        If the G.M. is not going to be on and knows he is not going to be on he or she should transfer over ownership to an AGM for that night. That would be the easiest thing to do.
                        Horrible idea. What are you thinking? They could take over, kick you out and you lose everything. Do you really want that to happen?

Comment

Originally posted by ncdirtdigger24 View Post
                          What if the G.M. doesn't know ahead of time that he or she won't be on? As for the suggestions here, i like the auto summon the best since most guilds have their tree at the same time each day anyways.

Comment

i agree this is a great idea! on both

either let the guild master give the ability for an asst to summon tree and DA, or make it so u can pre time them incase u cant be on. should be easy enough.

Comment

Originally posted by KrayZJ View Post
                              Horrible idea. What are you thinking? They could take over, kick you out and you lose everything. Do you really want that to happen?
                              I like to think that A.G.Ms are A.G.Ms because the G.M trusts them. Otherwise, why aren't they just left as a G.O or a Member?

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                                I like to think that A.G.Ms are A.G.Ms because the G.M trusts them. Otherwise, why aren't they just left as a G.O or a Member?
                                Just because you trust someone enough to be an A G M in a game, doesn't mean you really know the person. Remember the majority of people you don't actually know, they are just online friends. You never really know what a person might do... they could be the most loyal member but out of no-where become drunk with power and decide to take over.
                                Losing your Guild is not worth the risk of avoiding a missed Tree or Altar.

Comment

Working...
                                X