Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Guild Tree/Summon

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do trust my AGM's. Some are online friends that have been with me in all the games I play online and I've given them high ranks in those other games. But to be honest, I'd still never hand my guild over to anyone I don't personally know.

Comment

Hmm, my guild must be an abnormality then. We've bounced G.M between 4 of us (G.M and 3 A.G.Ms) in order to keep to Tree scheduling. Granted, we're all pretty tight, but only know each other from this game. I'd prefer A.G.M summon privileges as well, or failing that, the auto-start timer. Because bouncing G.M around is it's own hassle.

Comment

in 16 years of gaming, i've seen people get screwed over by people they know in game for a long time and even people they know in real life. You can never tell which one is gonna screw you over till it happens. Then they justify it because it's a game. Not saying the people in your guild aren't trust worthy, but it only takes one time for them to get mad or do something you never seen coming.

Morals don't apply to people the way they used to now a days, especially in games.
        Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-12-2013, 04:40 PM.

Comment

Well hopefully at least they will allow an auto-start at minimum. I just would like for my AGM's to be able to help me out, to be more active and actually feel like they contribute to the guild. For the most part, there really isn't a reason to have AGM's or GO's other than the bragging rights of saying that you've got a better title in the guild. It's the responsibility that comes along with that title that makes it more fun for everyone!

Comment

This is definately needed.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
              Hmm, my guild must be an abnormality then. We've bounced G.M between 4 of us (G.M and 3 A.G.Ms) in order to keep to Tree scheduling. Granted, we're all pretty tight, but only know each other from this game. I'd prefer A.G.M summon privileges as well, or failing that, the auto-start timer. Because bouncing G.M around is it's own hassle.

thats why i suggested auto timer. No more g.m. juggling .... time is set and always starts on time. Everybody happy.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
              X