X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KrayZJ
    started a topic Guild Tree/Summon

Guild Tree/Summon

Could we make it so our assistant guild masters can summon the guild tree? That would be very helpful due to my work schedule and I'm not always available to summon it when most of my guild members are on. I've lost members due to this. If my assistant guild masters could summon the tree it would be a lot of help for my guild. Just a suggestion. I hope others think it's important enough to make it happen.

• B4nsh33
    replied
    Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
    Hmm, my guild must be an abnormality then. We've bounced G.M between 4 of us (G.M and 3 A.G.Ms) in order to keep to Tree scheduling. Granted, we're all pretty tight, but only know each other from this game. I'd prefer A.G.M summon privileges as well, or failing that, the auto-start timer. Because bouncing G.M around is it's own hassle.

thats why i suggested auto timer. No more g.m. juggling .... time is set and always starts on time. Everybody happy.

Leave a comment:

• R27929495
    replied
    This is definately needed.

Leave a comment:

• KrayZJ
    replied
    Well hopefully at least they will allow an auto-start at minimum. I just would like for my AGM's to be able to help me out, to be more active and actually feel like they contribute to the guild. For the most part, there really isn't a reason to have AGM's or GO's other than the bragging rights of saying that you've got a better title in the guild. It's the responsibility that comes along with that title that makes it more fun for everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Tehlawlfirm
    replied
    in 16 years of gaming, i've seen people get screwed over by people they know in game for a long time and even people they know in real life. You can never tell which one is gonna screw you over till it happens. Then they justify it because it's a game. Not saying the people in your guild aren't trust worthy, but it only takes one time for them to get mad or do something you never seen coming.

Morals don't apply to people the way they used to now a days, especially in games.
    Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-12-2013, 04:40 PM.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Hmm, my guild must be an abnormality then. We've bounced G.M between 4 of us (G.M and 3 A.G.Ms) in order to keep to Tree scheduling. Granted, we're all pretty tight, but only know each other from this game. I'd prefer A.G.M summon privileges as well, or failing that, the auto-start timer. Because bouncing G.M around is it's own hassle.

Leave a comment:

• KrayZJ
    replied
    I do trust my AGM's. Some are online friends that have been with me in all the games I play online and I've given them high ranks in those other games. But to be honest, I'd still never hand my guild over to anyone I don't personally know.

Leave a comment:

• Ghadente
    replied
    I like to think that A.G.Ms are A.G.Ms because the G.M trusts them. Otherwise, why aren't they just left as a G.O or a Member?
    Just because you trust someone enough to be an A G M in a game, doesn't mean you really know the person. Remember the majority of people you don't actually know, they are just online friends. You never really know what a person might do... they could be the most loyal member but out of no-where become drunk with power and decide to take over.
    Losing your Guild is not worth the risk of avoiding a missed Tree or Altar.

Leave a comment:

• bshallc2010
    replied
    Originally posted by KrayZJ View Post
    Horrible idea. What are you thinking? They could take over, kick you out and you lose everything. Do you really want that to happen?
    I like to think that A.G.Ms are A.G.Ms because the G.M trusts them. Otherwise, why aren't they just left as a G.O or a Member?

Leave a comment:

• matthewalle3
    replied
    i agree this is a great idea! on both

either let the guild master give the ability for an asst to summon tree and DA, or make it so u can pre time them incase u cant be on. should be easy enough.

Leave a comment:

• R27402931
    replied
    Originally posted by ncdirtdigger24 View Post
    If the G.M. is not going to be on and knows he is not going to be on he or she should transfer over ownership to an AGM for that night. That would be the easiest thing to do.
    What if the G.M. doesn't know ahead of time that he or she won't be on? As for the suggestions here, i like the auto summon the best since most guilds have their tree at the same time each day anyways.

Leave a comment:

• KrayZJ
    replied
    Originally posted by ncdirtdigger24 View Post
    If the G.M. is not going to be on and knows he is not going to be on he or she should transfer over ownership to an AGM for that night. That would be the easiest thing to do.
    Horrible idea. What are you thinking? They could take over, kick you out and you lose everything. Do you really want that to happen?

Leave a comment:

• KrayZJ
    replied
    Originally posted by Wildfire54 View Post
    Recruitment link isn't the issue here, its the ToA. I just think that we should be able to give that to the AGM's if needed. Heck we want to take our daughters to a week-end get away and there is no service there for laptop as it is all a water park/theme park place. I don't wish to have to stop, run back to a motel, spawn tree, run back to the park just so my guild can have a tree, yet its unfair for them to do without one either. Like what IS the special privilege that comes with AGM if not being able to step in and help the GM in times when he/she is away! I am 100% for this and think its not too much to ask for.
    My god sir. Perfect understanding of what I'm talking about! Thanks for your post!

Leave a comment:

• KrayZJ
    replied
    As long as the limit stays at 3 times per guild per 24 hours, yes. We don't want World Chat becoming a recruit-link warzone.

Agreed. No need to have someone make everyone AGM just to post crazy amounts of recruit links.

Leave a comment:

• ncdirtdigger24
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X