Why most of us hate PvP in Wartune

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why most of us hate PvP in Wartune

First of all PVP in this game is not balanced at all. Doesn`t matter the player`s level, class, skills or status (VIP), the PvP is still unfair to us all. And why is like that?

Battlegrounds

In battlegrounds, the matchmaking is by level. Ok. I understand that, it`s normal. But what i don`t understand is why that huge difference of levels. Especially when the gear sets change from 10 to 10 levels.

Example: If i`m lvl 30 and i join bg, i have 4 options:
    1. Die continuously and spend most of my time in base, waiting to revive because my enemies are lvl 35-39 and allready have arena gears. And do that again and again till bg is over.
    2. Run like hell and avoid higher lvl players from atacking me, so i can gather resources as much as i can. Hoping i`ll get those 60 Battleground Treasure Shards, to get the reward from the Battleground Treasure Chest.
    3. Stay afk in base and die or gather from time to time so i won`t be kicked cuz of inactivity.
    4. Join and quit bg just to complete my daily bg quest and gain 5 more devotion points.

Group Arena

Regardless of his level or br, anyone can make a team with lower or higher lvl/br players just to gain victory in Group Arena. Most of the higher lvl/br players exploit group arena by having lower lvl player(s) in their team just to get lower lvl/br opponents. Easy wins for them.

Plundering cities

1. You can atack a player with max 10 lvls lower than yours. You have the next gear sets or improvements (i mean mount, arena gear, runes, talents, soul engraving, FG rings and jewlery etc) and your opponents don`t.
    2. You have the choice to move your city to any map you like, regardless of it lvls.

Guild battles

Guild battles are ok. Doesn`t matter the levels or br. Any member of a guild may join GB if the Guild Master adds him on the Participants List.

Conclusion: Shouldn`t PvP be by an equal balance of lvls or br in BG and GA?

I wish you all a nice weekend!

Too many people have put forth the effort to be strong for their level range.

Comment

Originally posted by R210373815 View Post
      First of all PVP in this game is not balanced at all. Doesn`t matter the player`s level, class, skills or status (VIP), the PvP is still unfair to us all. And why is like that?

Battlegrounds

In battlegrounds, the matchmaking is by level. Ok. I understand that, it`s normal. But what i don`t understand is why that huge difference of levels. Especially when the gear sets change from 10 to 10 levels.

Example: If i`m lvl 30 and i join bg, i have 4 options:
      1. Die continuously and spend most of my time in base, waiting to revive because my enemies are lvl 35-39 and allready have arena gears. And do that again and again till bg is over.
      2. Run like hell and avoid higher lvl players from atacking me, so i can gather resources as much as i can. Hoping i`ll get those 60 Battleground Treasure Shards, to get the reward from the Battleground Treasure Chest.
      3. Stay afk in base and die or gather from time to time so i won`t be kicked cuz of inactivity.
      4. Join and quit bg just to complete my daily bg quest and gain 5 more devotion points.

Group Arena

Regardless of his level or br, anyone can make a team with lower or higher lvl/br players just to gain victory in Group Arena. Most of the higher lvl/br players exploit group arena by having lower lvl player(s) in their team just to get lower lvl/br opponents. Easy wins for them.

Plundering cities

1. You can atack a player with max 10 lvls lower than yours. You have the next gear sets or improvements (i mean mount, arena gear, runes, talents, soul engraving, FG rings and jewlery etc) and your opponents don`t.
      2. You have the choice to move your city to any map you like, regardless of it lvls.

Guild battles

Guild battles are ok. Doesn`t matter the levels or br. Any member of a guild may join GB if the Guild Master adds him on the Participants List.

Conclusion: Shouldn`t PvP be by an equal balance of lvls or br in BG and GA?

I wish you all a nice weekend!
      I agree we should radically change the PvP system in order to make it easier for players who are happy with mediocrity............

that is all
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Why most of us hate PvP in Wartune
        There's no need for all those other notes...

In a P2W game, PvP is always hated.

What's funny about this is... Wartune is mainly revolved around PvP, LOL. (that's why you see a lot of complains)

Comment

PvP is enouth balanced there. Just make your char strong... and go kill other...

However... the PvP there is a weak side in wartune. there is no strategy, no skill to figth with other. stronger alwayes win. many other game have much better pvp part...
          but however, i like that game because, i dont need kill mobs for money.... and afk and bliz mode there is...

Comment

Working...
          X