Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multi server Guild Battle

Hello there

shortly if we can make Guild battle more epic. like each Saturday winning guild of the each servers ( need to match servers) RANK 1 Guild for at least 6 servers will Battle again to be the "Guild of the week" A supreme reward for the Winning team. They will have Epic Guild battle= 4000 point or (holding small tower) destroy tower end. When all Battle over. A second Message to call them back to fight again in 15 mins, So all match will be one after another depending on Time all guilds will take to end.

No participant from any guild is disqualified on the spot

Reward: Must be something insane like a Supreme Mount for the Rank 1 guild Master of the week ( like a Dinosaur very high Mount like T-Rex)

other players get Good honors and insignias vary on there total Guild Point

Thank you for reading

This would sounds fun though but probably wont happen

Comment

Yeah sounds nice but if you want it - send this idea to 7r

_________

Crit Mage 80v
      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

We never Know Spiritombz sometime miracle happen and Yeah How to send To 7r or link him/her for me thks . if more People will support and ask moderate or game master to think about it , can be in next update or can take sometime. as I think it's not an easy job can take some time, They need to send this Idea at a board meeting where many peoples will discussed about the profit they will have in this idea.( who run a business without Profit ) I think the profit is Peoples will Buy many more Balens if they want to be at the top.

In the same we can Have More fun and can be More Insane Lol :-)

I'm Playing this game quite long time and Homestead is still coming soon.

Please Have a look to this thread too link :http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....all-of-Heroes)
        Last edited by R24232557; 07-28-2013, 01:34 AM. Reason: Need to add something more

Comment

Originally posted by R24232557 View Post
          We never Know Spiritombz sometime miracle happen and Yeah How to send To 7r or link him/her for me thks . if more People will support and ask moderate or game master to think about it , can be in next update or can take sometime. as I think it's not an easy job can take some time, They need to send this Idea at a board meeting where many peoples will discussed about the profit they will have in this idea.( who run a business without Profit ) I think the profit is Peoples will Buy many more Balens if they want to be at the top.

In the same we can Have More fun and can be More Insane Lol :-)

I'm Playing this game quite long time and Homestead is still coming soon.

Please Have a look to this thread too link :http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....all-of-Heroes)
          R2 dont make patches, they get it from china 7road orginal wartune they have 2.2 patch in next month,so we get it in...next year?good luck with ideas...
          Idk why ppl post here something about changes,cos r2 have nothing to say

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Next year I think you are talking about wartune chinese version may find at you tube. I didn't say anything about Changing anything to the games, it's only a suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by ♥Pain♥ View Post
              Hello there

shortly if we can make Guild battle more epic. like each Saturday winning guild of the each servers ( need to match servers) RANK 1 Guild for at least 6 servers will Battle again to be the "Guild of the week" A supreme reward for the Winning team. They will have Epic Guild battle= 4000 point or (holding small tower) destroy tower end. When all Battle over. A second Message to call them back to fight again in 15 mins, So all match will be one after another depending on Time all guilds will take to end.

No participant from any guild is disqualified on the spot

Reward: Must be something insane like a Supreme Mount for the Rank 1 guild Master of the week ( like a Dinosaur very high Mount like T-Rex)

other players get Good honors and insignias vary on there total Guild Point

Thank you for reading
              cross-server guild battle?? kk let us increase the lag lol

Comment

Working...
              X