Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much money have you spent for Wartune until now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gozaru84 View Post
    I became VIP just because there is level 7 gem MATK.
    It is b.u.l.l.s.h.i.t. that there are people who ever win it.
    Show me the prove, and I'll be VIP non-stop.
    Actually bought my VIP for that reason as well.. and was lucky enough to win it xD

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post612392
    Heto (s157)
    AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
      It's a person's own choice if they want to lose money on a game, or on cigarettes, or on a new car, or on going to the cinema daily, or buying the latest fashion that they really don't need and will never wear, or on a gym membership and then never going for a work out, or on an ugly perm, or... or... or... or...

People 'lose' money every day, on things they enjoy doing or can't live without. Why is it, once again, such a big issue when it's a game, and not with offline life things? Let people spend their money the way they want.
      You are correct. It is what they want and I can't force them. So once again I say it is up to them. Check first thread.

Comment

Originally posted by gozaru84 View Post
        You are correct. It is what they want and I can't force them. So once again I say it is up to them. Check first thread.
        Then stop being the Good Samaritan and try to enlighten everyone on the fact they're losing money on this game. They know full well. Not your job to let them know.

Comment

back on topic, i spent 0$ on this game, and not planning to buy any in the future. (unless someone else bought the balens for me)
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Spent nothing in the <2 months of me playing. Did offers for VIP and I've gotten socket rods from guild blessings. 14 on 1st account/20 on 2nd account.

Comment

Originally posted by Whispir View Post
              Spent nothing in the <2 months of me playing. Did offers for VIP and I've gotten socket rods from guild blessings. 14 on 1st account/20 on 2nd account.
              you can't do offers for VIP lol
              EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                you can't do offers for VIP lol
                1. Do sponser offers
                2. Get points
                3. Buy VIP

???

Or at least I can do this with my server host. I just like your forums better.

Comment

I never seen you can buy VIP from any kind of offer 'or am I missing something' ?
                  EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
                    I never seen you can buy VIP from any kind of offer 'or am I missing something' ?
                    there are offers to get points once you have an certain amount of points you can buy vips or balens...not sure thought dont remember ebut i saw it aas well

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                      there are offers to get points once you have an certain amount of points you can buy vips or balens...not sure thought dont remember ebut i saw it aas well
                      this ^
                      r2games and my server host use this sponsor system:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	hq55.png
Views:	1
Size:	31.2 KB
ID:	1672282

I've never tried using it here but on my host's site, I do offers and gain points which are my site's currency to spend on games. In-game I can buy balens or VIP, which both cost a certain amount of points, but I CAN NOT buy balens and then use that to buy VIP.

Comment

i think, how other spend, u should dont care...

However, i think would be better if can get all stuff for gold as u do for ballens... ofcors... with ballen should be faster and ect

Comment

this ^
                          r2games and my server host use this sponsor system:
                          [ATTACH=CONFIG]49234[/ATTACH]

I've never tried using it here but on my host's site, I do offers and gain points which are my site's currency to spend on games. In-game I can buy balens or VIP, which both cost a certain amount of points, but I CAN NOT buy balens and then use that to buy VIP.
                          wait what? your site allows you to buy VIP without a Credit Card?

R2's system doesn't give you any sort of points, and there's no such function that allow you to "trade" for other stuff.

Not to mention most of those Sponsor offers are broke, LOL (just look at the countless threads already made before that complains offers isn't giving them any balens)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                            wait what? your site allows you to buy VIP without a Credit Card?

R2's system doesn't give you any sort of points, and there's no such function that allow you to "trade" for other stuff.

Not to mention most of those Sponsor offers are broke, LOL (just look at the countless threads already made before that complains offers isn't giving them any balens)
                            I guess it's because our sites use different currencies. On ours, people have to buy "AP" before they are able to spend anything on games. There's no direct "pay $x and get ___." Everything has to be done in AP and indirectly paid or converted to w/e currency the published games use. 1AP=1Balen or $.01

And ya, the offers are all trial and error. Reason so many don't do them on our site as well. Although some have learned to use sandbox programs to do the downloadable offers.
                            Last edited by Whispir; 07-28-2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

I guess it's because our sites use different currencies. On ours, people have to buy "AP" before they are able to spend anything on games. There's no direct "pay $x and get ___." Everything has to be done in AP and indirectly paid or converted to w/e currency the published games use. 1AP=1Balen or $.01

And ya, the offers are all trial and error. Reason so many don't do them on our site as well. Although some have learned to use sandbox programs to do the downloadable offers.
                              o, you're talking about the other hosts for Wartune (R2 partners)...

Since I know what AP stands for, in fact... it's one of the hosts that I constantly mention, especially since on recharge, they give you 30% more AP = 30% more Balen.
                              That and they also do Host-Only offers by "gamesages"... R2 doesn't have any good events, all events are aimed at Casher only... while AG-host tries and aim at non-cashers.

(and as said before, this is my first character, first time playing wartune, I didn't research beforehand cause my bro already started playing on R2... there's like at least 5 other hosts out there that I would have played on, except since I already started playing on R2, I don't feel like moving and wasting the time I already spend on R2)
                              Last edited by anichaos; 07-28-2013, 02:44 PM.

Comment

I spent $200k so far...

Comment

Working...
                                X