Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much money have you spent for Wartune until now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much money have you spent for Wartune until now?

Hello, I know this question is not valid for non-casher like me but believe me I used to be casher.
    I join VIP because I saw a lvl 7 gem MATK on VIP Wheel.
    But unfortunately, on a full month I didn't get any gem except for 500K gold.Wow. I have spent US$ 8.0
    The next month I bought US$10 for socket rod when I was in level 55, but still it is not enough at all. As I need more than that. I have counted that I have got 9 sockets for a whole time I played from the beginning approximately 8 months ago until now.

I have lost my money US$ 30, just to have a paypal. They got me used a VCC. Damn...

So this is a deal that I want to explain to you guys, have you ever counted how much money do you use for this game???

Let's count it like this way to be the strongest warrior on Wartune for 8 months:
    1. 8 months VIP = 8 x US$ 8.00 = US$ 64
    2. Scroll gem for level 6 [MATK, PDEF, MDEF, Crit, HP, Block] = 145 balens x 6 = 870 balens
    3. Scroll gem for level 7 [MATK, PDEF, MDEF, Crit, HP, Block] = 295 balens x 6 = 1770 balens
    4. Scroll gem for level 8 [MATK, PDEF, MDEF, Crit, HP, Block] = 595 balens x 6 = 3570 balens
    5. Maximum socket for level 60 legendary weapon and jewelry = 185 balens x 23 = 4255 balens
    6. Maximum socket for level 70 legendary weapon and jewelry = 185 balens x 23 = 4255 balens
    7. Wings level 4 = 18,645 balens:
    • Wing Level 1 (1995) + Fashion Core (395 x 5) = (3970) Level 2 Wing
    • Wing Level 2 (3970) + Wing Level 2 (3970) + Good Luck Charm (395 x2) = (8,730) Wing Level 3
    • Wing Level 3 (8730) + Wing Level 3 (8730) + Good Luck Charm (395 x3) = (18,645) Wing Level 4

8. Revive at 2 World Boss Battle: 15 balens x 15 times x 2 boss = 450 balens x 30 days x 8 month = 108000 balens
    Total balens = 141365 worth US$ 1410 [141365/1000 balens for US$ 10]
    Plus VIP 8 months = US$ 1474
    Not even mention the events which require balenz or fashion clothing.
    Link here:
    http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ing-guide....]

So just for 8 months, only the strongest players have spent this much money.
    Is it worthy enough to keep playing Wartune as a casher or do you still want to continue as free player???
    Is there any game in this world that need us to spend money that much just to win???
    Tera online or FFIV is not like that.
    Just pay one time and you can play for all eternity, except if you are death.
    If this post contains a big threat to Wartune then just ban me from this server forever...
    I just tell the reality.
    If you are rich enough, consider sharing it to people who need that more than us.
    Donate it to a foundation.
    But it is up to you. I just want to help you guys, so in the future you won't regret playing this game.
    Last edited by gozaru84; 07-28-2013, 03:32 AM.

Why is there a thread like this now...*cough**cough 120k Br**COUGH*
    Last edited by R216842175; 07-28-2013, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Who cares about what people have spent?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

The cost for lubes I've spent on should amount in $200.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

how much you pay for you hobby ?
          - it could be hooker/games/play`n roulette (endless things)

WHY IN HELL do you judge people?

Comment

This thread is going down quickly.
            I was actually interested in seeing how much people spend.
            Then again, I'm not saying I am judging for that, just curious.
            People make take offense when you ask them about finances, as you can see from the responses.

Comment

How much did you make last month?
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
                how much you pay for you hobby ?
                - it could be hooker/games/play`n roulette (endless things)
                WHY IN HELL do you judge people?
                It's up to you dude...

Comment

Spent ~$100 on 3 toons (all are 55+).
                  Heto (s157)
                  AngryHeto (s43)

Comment

Originally posted by R216842175 View Post
                    Why is there a thread like this now...*cough**cough 120k Br**COUGH*
                    It is if the user use balens to revive for World Boss Battle.
                    If it isn't then it would be around US$ 400.

Comment

I became VIP just because there is level 7 gem MATK.

Show me the prove, and I'll be VIP non-stop.
                      Last edited by Insanity; 07-28-2013, 07:04 AM. Reason: Dont avoid the filter

Comment

Check the 3rd thread in this subforum.
                        Last edited by CondorHero; 07-28-2013, 04:34 AM.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

@Xumot: Well, it depends on the culture of each country whether if people would take offense on how much they make. For example, many people in the United States would take offense in that when you, as a stranger, ask about their financial capabilities. While in many places in Asia, like Vietname, where I live, it is a common thing to talk about.

@Condor: If I don't count my commission arts, I got a paycheck of $450 last month.
                          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by -Xumot- View Post
                            This thread is going down quickly.
                            I was actually interested in seeing how much people spend.
                            Then again, I'm not saying I am judging for that, just curious.
                            People make take offense when you ask them about finances, as you can see from the responses.
                            Uhm... it is actually so people realize that they lose more money in this game rather than better 3D game such as Tera or FFIV Online. It is Wartune'r right to close this thread,
                            Last edited by Insanity; 07-28-2013, 07:05 AM. Reason: Again..

Comment

Originally posted by gozaru84 View Post
                              Uhm... it is actually so people realize that they lose more money in this game rather than better 3D game such as Tera or FFIV Online.
                              It's a person's own choice if they want to lose money on a game, or on cigarettes, or on a new car, or on going to the cinema daily, or buying the latest fashion that they really don't need and will never wear, or on a gym membership and then never going for a work out, or on an ugly perm, or... or... or... or...

People 'lose' money every day, on things they enjoy doing or can't live without. Why is it, once again, such a big issue when it's a game, and not with offline life things? Let people spend their money the way they want.

Comment

Working...
                              X