Word Boss Event Mechanics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Word Boss Event Mechanics

I have some suggestion again. Player comment all negative and positive about my suggestion.

World Boss event.
    -Why not making this event 24 hours event and each of the player has only given like 60 attempt all in all. ofc r2games will decide how many attempt for each player. Ofc it will be reset too after server reset same as other quest.

Here are some question that came in my mind that making this suggestion impossible.

Q. With that suggestion how was r2games earn money?
    A. Player need to buy attempt. For example 15 balens = 1 attempt , and r2games will decides the qouta. Just like buying attempt in plundering.

Q. How about those last hit and 1% damage reward?
    A. Give us a quest of participating in World Boss even 60 times. And Reward a chest that randomly give amount of gold when you open.

Q. How about those voucher Buffs and Balens Buffs?
    A. Still the same i guess.

Advantage of this suggestion is to lessen the lag and to be accessible for everyone.

Disadvantages of this games is for the r2games because they need to work for it. And its alot of things to do i guess. ^_^

Attempts in that amount is fine. Random rewards will have people complain. Buffs will get messed up, since that would result in changing the codes and we'll see people use 50% stats buff running around everywhere outside WB for at least a week.

Will kill 3 last hit Titles, won't give people Inspiration buff, and that'll reduce the gold gain for everyone as well.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
      Attempts in that amount is fine. Random rewards will have people complain. Buffs will get messed up, since that would result in changing the codes and we'll see people use 50% stats buff running around everywhere outside WB for at least a week.

Will kill 3 last hit Titles, won't give people Inspiration buff, and that'll reduce the gold gain for everyone as well.
      Ow i forgot that inspiration and titles. Maybe earning inspiration by your self depending on your damage. And title , disable it. Lol!

Comment

Clusters of data will be stored at the servers or at local computers when a player decides to do his/her attempts at different time of the day. Will result in slow load time, and when someone can't load up their own game, they'll put the blame on others again. You see where this is going, yes? The current system of WB is of no flaw, Pay to Win as it maybe, people have to deal with their own schedule and find time to play by themselves.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Clusters of data will be stored at the servers or at local computers when a player decides to do his/her attempts at different time of the day. Will result in slow load time, and when someone can't load up their own game, they'll put the blame on others again. You see where this is going, yes? The current system of WB is of no flaw, Pay to Win as it maybe, people have to deal with their own schedule and find time to play by themselves.
          Yeah maybe massive maintenance and makes it hard for r2game to configure it. They can't even implement auction house , how much more with this suggestion. Lots of data and files to be analyze. Honestly the only thing i hate in this WB , is 3x day with 5 and 6 hours interval. So i guess 50% or 75% of the player cant complete all the 3 WB event.

Comment

Anyway thanks man , you explained well how will it become too impossible. ^_^

Comment

Many ppl can join only 1wb per day bcs of real life...
              One big wb per day or all day like in this theard is good idea

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

The idea of having a 24 hr WB is great, but it would be tricky to do due to reasons mentioned already. If the devs can get this to work, it would make WB a lot better than the current system.

Comment

Working...
                X