Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

time between attacking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time between attacking

i think that there should be like 10 sec befor you attack so you can choose what move to pick and not be rushed while playing, or if you get called to do somthing chore, job, arr-in or what ever or a pause button during a battle or not :P

Originally posted by MonkeyLag View Post
    i think that there should be like 10 sec befor you attack so you can choose what move to pick and not be rushed while playing, or if you get called to do somthing chore, job, arr-in or what ever or a pause button during a battle or not :P
    About attaking where we talking xD?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by MonkeyLag View Post
      or if you get called to do somthing chore, job, arr-in or what ever or a pause button during a battle or not :P
      What, and just leave your opponent hanging in limbo while you're off doing the dishes for your mum?!
      A pause button would only work in PvP arena, and even then, how long does a fight last...
      Know your character and you know which skill to use first. Really no need for 10 seconds delay.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
        What, and just leave your opponent hanging in limbo while you're off doing the dishes for your mum?!
        A pause button would only work in PvP arena, and even then, how long does a fight last...
        Know your character and you know which skill to use first. Really no need for 10 seconds delay.
        y i agree so how about making this option only for mpd,spire and stufs like this

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          About attaking where we talking xD?
          You don't?

Lots of ppls in BG and Arena tends to talk while they fight... LOL

like.. "oh ****" "stop attacking him" "oops mis click" LOL.

Anyways.... OP suggestion is most likely to compensate the "lag factor" that sometimes happens in game.

Hay, it happened in Class War before, like that LinKeTong mage got lag in first ClassWar and lost.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            You don't?

Lots of ppls in BG and Arena tends to talk while they fight... LOL

like.. "oh ****" "stop attacking him" "oops mis click" LOL.

Anyways.... OP suggestion is most likely to compensate the "lag factor" that sometimes happens in game.

Hay, it happened in Class War before, like that LinKeTong mage got lag in first ClassWar and lost.
            i thought linke was sick? now turns out he laged? lol
            compensate lag factor which happens? wont happen

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              i thought linke was sick? now turns out he laged? lol
              compensate lag factor which happens? wont happen
              I donno personally.

But it was the talk in first class war's thread.

ppls said LinKeTong was afk fighting for at least 2 rounds... that suggest lag (even a sick person could press buttons)

Comment

to pause the game have an exception. you can only pause when plundering a city or killing the managog but its not poss to pause while ur on GB, BG, WB, PVP arena bec this are a real time activities.

Comment

10 second before next round.

How long you want an MP dungeon to last? 2 hours?
                  Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

why dont you use AFK. if you are doing chores

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      10 second before next round.

How long you want an MP dungeon to last? 2 hours?
                      dont make the option avaible in mpd then

Originally posted by R28881593 View Post
                      why dont you use AFK. if you are doing chores
                      afk is stiupid never works good it used healing skills in wb -.-

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        i thought linke was sick? now turns out he laged?

It was neither.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          It was neither.
                          I did say I donno personally, I based it on the thread about First Class war and ppls that fought LinkTong. (80% of ppls in there said LinkTong was afking for at least 2 round...)
                          So it was either lag, or LinkTong just let it afk for 2 round... where's that first class war video go?

Comment

afk is stiupid never works good it used healing skills in wb -.-
                            Might I suggest taking healing and debuffing skills out of your skill bar before doing WB?

As a Mage, if your skills are LB, RoF, Thunderer and 2 empty slots, you'll actually do VERY well in AFK mode. In fact, you'll get Thunderer off faster in AFK mode than normal, unless you're really good at the double-hit.

Comment

I would be happy to see a delay introduced in WB, say 3 seconds after the game screen has loaded. Right now, it's often the case that I hammer a QTE skill and when the screen comes up, the QTE is already gone.
                              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Working...
                              X