Unbalanced cross over matching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unbalanced cross over matching

Hey every1 want to know why this game is so Unbalanced its b/c R2 decided to make cross over matching in the following lvl matches Please be informed that players will be placed randomly into level groups (lvl.30-39, lvl.35-44, lvl.40-49, lvl.45-54, lvl.50-59, lvl.55-64, lvl.60-69, lvl.65-74, lvl.70-80) upon entering the event. so most of the same time ur screwed in crossovers. Like i have been im lvl 64 and any time im in a cross over BG or arena i always end up against lvl 65+ AND THEY SAY ITS RANDOM, WHICH IS A LINE OF BULL ****. tell u the truth i feel they r more out to make the money instead of making the game fun like they say the game is surpose to be. also they let cheaters and hackers continue playing even though they have proof against these players. I can just bet as soon as they see this post they will either close it immed or delete it.

I feel if they want to make this game balanced they should take out the lvl brackets 30 -39, 40 - 49, 50 - 59, 60 - 69, 70 -79, make a lvl bracket 75 - 80

Originally posted by shaverdc1 View Post
    Hey every1 want to know why this game is so Unbalanced its b/c R2 decided to make cross over matching in the following lvl matches Please be informed that players will be placed randomly into level groups (lvl.30-39, lvl.35-44, lvl.40-49, lvl.45-54, lvl.50-59, lvl.55-64, lvl.60-69, lvl.65-74, lvl.70-80) upon entering the event. so most of the same time ur screwed in crossovers. Like i have been im lvl 64 and any time im in a cross over BG or arena i always end up against lvl 65+ AND THEY SAY ITS RANDOM, WHICH IS A LINE OF BULL ****. tell u the truth i feel they r more out to make the money instead of making the game fun like they say the game is surpose to be. also they let cheaters and hackers continue playing even though they have proof against these players. I can just bet as soon as they see this post they will either close it immed or delete it.

I feel if they want to make this game balanced they should take out the lvl brackets 30 -39, 40 - 49, 50 - 59, 60 - 69, 70 -79, make a lvl bracket 75 - 80
    just keeping the 35 - 44 (where the 40+ get mounts & new rings/jewels: So extra stats and more speed: Cos that's fair too right), and the 45 - 54 (Where the 50+ get HS & new rings/jewels: Cos stunning all your opponents is fair & extra stats), and the 55 - 64 bracket (where the 60+ again get new rings/jewels, and where the 64's get a much higher level of HS to stun everyone again)...

Yeah I can see you point.
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

cant help but agree I feel for the ppl 55 -60 that have to fight me as a lvl 64, this is a very unbalance system

Comment

should just go back to 40-80 bracket so nobody complains about how it is now

Comment

Hackers and cheaters? You are full of bull ****, there is no hacks for wartune dude, do some research on this topic before posting some **** full of tiers lol.

Comment

no actually there is cheaters and hackers in game and support told me there was. and R2game just so u know i have canceled my vip and ur company will never get another penny from me until u fix this game to the point of it being enjoyable like u advertise it.

Comment

Originally posted by R220229350 View Post
              Hackers and cheaters? You are full of bull ****, there is no hacks for wartune dude, do some research on this topic before posting some **** full of tiers lol.
              every broweser game is 100% hackable

Comment

Originally posted by shaverdc1 View Post
                no actually there is cheaters and hackers in game and support told me there was. and R2game just so u know i have canceled my vip and ur company will never get another penny from me until u fix this game to the point of it being enjoyable like u advertise it.
                Enjoy being a free player then. You're just 1 player - R2 won't collapse without you.
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                Frostie
                Mage
                VictisHNR

Comment

I miss the old bg. I didn't complain for this new bg. I didn't want cross server arena either :P
                  People complain, want new ppl to fight, now get owned by all the big cashers instead of the ones on your server
                  I got farmed for honor in old bg, so i fought hard and levelled up and stuff. I win more than I lose now, just luck on who is in bg or not. Still prefer the old system as I knew who was who in the bg and became 'friendly' with 'enemies'. That way low levels could get shards before they got killed, could give them dryads while I farmed honor. the bigger levels did that for me and I do the same. Now, its less personal and nobody cares, just kill all and who cares who u hit for honor. It was better the other way. Yeah, u get farmed and beat up. so what? you didn't lose honor at elite warrior
                  Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Lets go back to old system and ONLY add cross server, so we have 40-80 bracket, that will be fun, no?^^
                    THIS new GB bracket is much more fair then before, it mostly groups ppl up in 5 lvls, since just about every1 leaves-rejoins until they got the lower (aka easier) bracket. So ex: in 50-59 it is mostly 55-59, 55-64 mostly 60-64, 60-69 mostly 65-69. Compared to before the new brackets is better... srsly all you need is to rejoin a few times if u get unlucky. In return for the .. waiting you get easier opponents.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                      Lets go back to old system and ONLY add cross server, so we have 40-80 bracket, that will be fun, no?^^
                      So some 'lucky' level 40 player might sit right in the middle of several level 70s WTFMonsters? I'm in!
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

This new BG system lvls sucks donkey *** im lvl 49 and every BG i go in im always stuck with 50+ and doesnt matter how many times i leave and rejoin. go back to these lvl brackets 30-39,40-49,50-59,60-69,70-79

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                          , it mostly groups ppl up in 5 lvls, since just about every1 leaves-rejoins until they got the lower (aka easier) bracket.
                          It starts out by grouping in five levels regardless; I generally can't estimate the actual bg level until 9-10 have joined on both sides.

I take the hand I'm dealt. I don't have five minutes to burn waiting for a "better" bg where nine times out of ten I'll still be among the weakest on the the field (if not *the* weakest).

Comment

it doesnt matter if your losing spend more money so you can win if your a free player or spend 20 bucks a month get used to losing and thats the bottom line

this is a pay to win game if you dont pay you dont win

your not going to kill someone that bought the 60 legend set the day it came out if your a free player in a 55 set and 4 -5 months later when you farm your 60 set they will buy the 70 set and still kill you so get over it or spend more money
                            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

I seriously support that they need to make matching up in Arena and BG to be better. Previously, in BG, when you move up a bracket, let's say, move into L40 to L49, then you will have to suffer until you are L45 at least to break even and eventually dominate upon reaching L49. This is acceptable, currently, it is so stupid, L60+ and you get loads of L70+ killing you. You are up against better gears (pay2win, too bad for us) and talents stunners. I can accept that OP players are a given thing, they pay they win, no complains. But to compete with someone who might have played the game 1 year ahead of you is plain boring. When can you catch up on their talent level? The answer is almost NEVER.

Comment

Working...
                              X