Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Mages so underpowered it ????!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mages so underpowered it ????!

Hello everyone, i have been playing this game for some time and i feel that mages are very, very underpowered. Both knights and archers own us as they both are PATK and we have low PDEF, and also our HP is low.
    Please consider these suggestions, i think it will make the game balanced as you cant have two classes whom your defense is weak against.
    1. Give us a 10% PDEF boost
    2. Give us a 20% HP boost.
    3. The BL has a very high CD, 60 seconds feels like an eternity, please make its CD to 30 seconds or lower.
    4. Give us 10% extra troop count as they are our life saver.
    We would like to have some love for us mages too as atm with two PAtking class we are very underpowered. Please consider these changes.
    Thank you .
    Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:24 PM.

Are you a troll or a real noob?

Comment

Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
      Are you a troll or a real noob?
      Sorry i did not get you.

Comment

Originally posted by kubbikunni View Post
        Sorry i did not get you.
        kubbikunni it is well documented throughout these forums that Mages are considered to be the most overpowered class in the game due to their ability to heal and deal repeated AoE damage. dlch90 was asking if you are
        1 A "troll" or person who will post comments on public forums in an attempt to elicit a response from people reading the forums.
        2 A real "noob" or person with little experience or understanding of the mechanics of a game.

I personally don't think that mages are as overpowered as people make them out to be especially in higher levels/BR. That being said we don't need anything close to the kinds of boosts you are recommending. BL is just fine with a 60 second CD and if you want it lowered you can invest in the Redemption Talent to lower it. A well built mage can have a decent Pdef through gems and correct gear refinement although I would kind of like to see our 20% Mdef bonus dropped to 10% and a 10% Pdef bonus skill added as a viable option. HP are not much of a priority for mages due to our ability to heal until you get to much higher BR/level. Templars are amazing troops for mages and we do NOT need 10% more of them, they are fine as they are.

that is all
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          kubbikunni it is well documented throughout these forums that Mages are considered to be the most overpowered class in the game due to their ability to heal and deal repeated AoE damage. dlch90 was asking if you are
          1 A "troll" or person who will post comments on public forums in an attempt to elicit a response from people reading the forums.
          2 A real "noob" or person with little experience or understanding of the mechanics of a game.

I personally don't think that mages are as overpowered as people make them out to be especially in higher levels/BR. That being said we don't need anything close to the kinds of boosts you are recommending. BL is just fine with a 60 second CD and if you want it lowered you can invest in the Redemption Talent to lower it. A well built mage can have a decent Pdef through gems and correct gear refinement although I would kind of like to see our 20% Mdef bonus dropped to 10% and a 10% Pdef bonus skill added as a viable option. HP are not much of a priority for mages due to our ability to heal until you get to much higher BR/level. Templars are amazing troops for mages and we do NOT need 10% more of them, they are fine as they are.

that is all
          Ok thank you for clearing it up, but i still feel that mages really ♥♥♥♥♥, two classes have patk and we have low pdef which is not good for us, we also need 60 rage for BL which is too much unless u can get your hands on lvl 6 clothes, i think rage for BL shd be around 50 tbh, and cd shd really be lowered as 60 secs is very bad
          Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:25 PM.

Comment

Hello everyone, i have been playing this game for some time and i feel that mages are very, very underpowered. Both knights and archers own us as they both are PATK and we have low PDEF, and also our HP is low.
            Please consider these suggestions, i think it will make the game balanced as you cant have two classes whom your defense is weak against.
            3. The BL has a very high CD, 60 seconds feels like an eternity, please make its CD to 30 seconds or lower.
            We would like to have some love for us mages too as atm with two PAtking class we are very underpowered. Please consider these changes.
            Thank you .
            Oh god was i hoping to see a post like this... i had mage in my previous account and gosh it ♥♥♥♥♥ to be the victim of two PATking classes... and your BL point is spot on that its cd is too much for a 60 rage skill... i got my new acc and been playing as an arch for 10 days and it alrdy feels so better, please fix the damn mages so i can continue my lvl 45 mage haha

Comment

With BL cd talent(redemption) you can get your cd down to atleast 37 secoonds,maybe lower, i dont know if level 10 has any extra boost or not

The only real limiting factor to a mage is rage starving trying to keep everything up ^^ But...we do need a downside as well..and i think it is fine as is, with a pve set...

Comment

Ok thank you for clearing it up, but i still feel that mages really ♥♥♥♥♥, two classes have patk and we have low pdef which is not good for us, we also need 60 rage for BL which is too much unless u can get your hands on lvl 6 clothes, i think rage for BL shd be around 50 tbh, and cd shd really be lowered as 60 secs is very bad
                PvP gear offers a good option for starting rage before you can farm the PvE sets. Level 6 clothing is not necessary although when you do finally switch over to PvE you probably want level 2-3 clothing so you can have enough for RoF at the beginning of a fight. I still disagree with the need to decrease BL rage cost or CD. Like I said Redemption can reduce the CD and the bottom line is that it is a skill which does a very large amount of healing to your entire group. If you are thinking of it in a PvP aspect it is better to use Restoration as it only costs 35 rage and has a MUCH smaller CD. BL is useful for Group Arena but in 1v1 PvP that rage is better used for AoEs and single target healing. I highly suggest that you look around at some of the very good mage guides avaialble through these forums and speak to a few of the more experienced and powerful mages around your server. I'm sure they will have a wealth of advice for you to become the best mage you can be. Working to find ways to improve is always preferable to asking for a change in the game mechanics.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Welp, now we have a Mages ♥♥♥♥♥ thread. I've seen everything.
                  The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    I know right? You know it was only a matter of time before the entire forums just went "full retard". Lol
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Every class ♥♥♥♥♥.

Just boost all classes so that they are now the same.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

Comment

I seriously wonder why people stop asking for the second troop slot be opened.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post

^^ The more time passes, the more it's the same LOL

Every classes whine other 2 classes are overpowered, I love reading those xD

Nice seeing you are still around by the way!

Cheers!
                          Wartune - S9 Camp Calorn
                          Dragon Pals - S6 Emerald Isle
                          Shadowbound - S2 Crystal Meadows
                          Weak warrior

Comment

mages ♥♥♥♥♥ thread???? i think the forums should just die =_=
                            Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Thank you .
                              You do realize that mages are the best class pvp and pve right? They are needed in all pve mds and they own both archers and knights in pvp. Their aoe owns the troops fast, they deal matk which knights and archers are weak against and they can heal themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X