Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

*** cant they fix knights??

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** cant they fix knights??

There have been several knight ♥♥♥♥♥ posts, why cant they fix the ♥♥♥♥♥ knights man?? why cant they make a dung where knights r NEEDED or take away templars which are a knights' doom?? knights really suck hard in this game, please fix it... they ♥♥♥♥♥!
    Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:14 PM.

Originally posted by phantomwarrior View Post
    There have been several knight ♥♥♥♥♥posts, why cant they fix the ♥♥♥♥♥knights man?? why cant they make a dung where knights r NEEDED or take away templars which are a knights' doom?? knights really suck hard in this game, please fix it... they ♥♥♥♥♥!
    Dude. Seriously learn to play your class correctly and how to build a knight correctly. Knights are far from being the worst class in the game. If you don't know how to build a knight that is your problem. Plenty of threads on here to show you how to build a knight correctly. Knights are a patient class and if you build it right it pays off huge in the end. I would post a video showing how knight are actually OP if built right but then this thread be closed since it's from the Chinese version. Let's just say work on your block, hp, and defense. You will be virtually unstoppable. ofc mages will most of the time beat you since they are suppose to beat you. Knights are very much so wanted in higher lvl dungeons due to apollo shield. I know my group for DT always takes me and I am a knight. In fact the groups that run DT in my server always have at least one knight with them. Please do research and stop the crying because you have no clue how to play a knight right.
    Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
      Dude. Seriously learn to play your class correctly and how to build a knight correctly. Knights are far from being the worst class in the game. If you don't know how to build a knight that is your problem. Plenty of threads on here to show you how to build a knight correctly. Knights are a patient class and if you build it right it pays off huge in the end. I would post a video showing how knight are actually OP if built right but then this thread be closed since it's from the Chinese version. Let's just say work on your block, hp, and defense. You will be virtually unstoppable. ofc mages will most of the time beat you since they are suppose to beat you. Knights are very much so wanted in higher lvl dungeons due to apollo shield. I know my group for DT always takes me and I am a knight. In fact the groups that run DT in my server always have at least one knight with them. Please do research and stop the crying because you have no clue how to play a knight right.
      I am sorry to inform u but 2 archers and 2 mages are the best team for higher lvl dungeons, an extra archer will be useful in rotating DF and IS which is soo much more valuable than a knights' apollo... let me sum this up .... KNIGHTS ARE NOT A MUST IN ANY DUNGEON!!
      knights really ♥♥♥♥♥, theres a reason why there are so many posts about knights ♥♥♥♥♥bad, knights worst class in game
      Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:15 PM.

Comment

I am sorry to inform u but 2 archers and 2 mages are the best team for higher lvl dungeons, an extra archer will be useful in rotating DF and IS which is soo much more valuable than a knights' apollo... let me sum this up .... KNIGHTS ARE NOT A MUST IN ANY DUNGEON!!
        knights really ♥♥♥♥♥, theres a reason why there are so many posts about knights ♥♥♥♥♥ bad, knights worst class in game
        Actually I just ran Lych's Lair yesterday with 2 knights 1PvE Archer and Myself (PvE mage). It was an absolutely amazing run. I basically only needed to use Suntoria with a few Restos here and there when I got bored. Anybody who says Knights are useless in higher level MPs just hasn't run with good knights. It made my day and I never want to run 2 mage 2 archer again.
        Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:15 PM.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          Actually I just ran Lych's Lair yesterday with 2 knights 1PvE Archer and Myself (PvE mage). It was an absolutely amazing run. I basically only needed to use Suntoria with a few Restos here and there when I got bored. Anybody who says Knights are useless in higher level MPs just hasn't run with good knights. It made my day and I never want to run 2 mage 2 archer again.
          but the fact remains the same... they are not a MUSTfor their team, which hurts..
          Fill in the blanks please..
          1. Archers good in WB, DA, GB tower dmg
          2. Mages good in Grp arena, cata, GB PvP, BG
          3. KNights shine in ______ ?
          Or jst tell me this..... you are 3 players(knight/arch/mage) in GB PvP fighting same BR(around 70kish) team with 4 members(arch/arch/mage/mage).... who would u want to join you??
          1. An archer with IS selected
          2. A mage with BL selected
          3. A knight with apollo selected??
          The fact is that a 70k BR mage is more useful in any situation than a 70k BR knight and 70k BR archer is more useful except in arena(might be useful to take out mages though)
          Last edited by phantomwarrior; 07-28-2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

LOL first you QQ in the mage ♥♥♥♥♥ thread saying mages ♥♥♥♥♥ and here you are whining knight ♥♥♥♥♥. Oh god, you're so bad and just ♥♥♥♥♥. Just do yourself a favor by quitting the game.
            Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
              LOL first you QQ in the mage ♥♥♥♥♥ thread saying mages ♥♥♥♥♥ and here you are whining knight ♥♥♥♥♥ . Oh god, you're so bad and just suck. Just do yourself a favor by quitting the game.
              knights worst class in PvE, mages also not far behind in pvp
              Plus knights also useless in alot of pvp situations like GB coz they lack a real tanking skill(decrease dmg dealt), they shd have had IS or a taunt ablility.
              Mages are not even close to being as bad as knights.... knights are the worst class in the game by far and the numerous posts by players proves it, so many players cant just "not know how to build knights" , there is smoke only where there's fire.
              Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:16 PM.

Comment

You're just a clueless noob that's not even lv50 and here you are whining mages and knights ♥♥♥♥♥. Get to 70 then tell me bout it TROLOLOLOL
                Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
                  You're just a clueless noob that's not even lv50 and here you are whining mages and knights suck. Get to 70 then tell me bout it TROLOLOLOL
                  Actually i play a high lvl knight and yeah knights SUCK... want me to reinforce it?? KNIGHTS ♥♥♥♥♥!!
                  And i dont know wat the deal is about getting to lvl 70?? do knights unlock some huge skill at lvl 70?? nope?? i see no difference.. knights ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ when it was lvl 35, ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ when it was lvl 55 and ♥♥♥♥♥ even harder when its currently at lvl 76
                  Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:17 PM.

Comment

@dlch90: He's a troll. Posted in Mages ♥♥♥♥♥ thread like you pointed out THEN bumped a month old thread about how BL needs to be nerfed for PvP because it's being abused. Stop feeding him and eventually he will starve.
                    Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:18 PM.
                    Patryn
                    Twisted
                    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

@dlch90: He's a troll. Posted in Mages Suck thread like you pointed out THEN bumped a month old thread about how BL needs to be nerfed for PvP because it's being abused. Stop feeding him and eventually he will starve.
                      Trudat. Shall not waste my time on this idiot.

Comment

@dlch90: He's a troll. Posted in Mages ♥♥♥♥♥ thread like you pointed out THEN bumped a month old thread about how BL needs to be nerfed for PvP because it's being abused. Stop feeding him and eventually he will starve.
                        No matter what u call me, all the posts and everything ive said is true... knights ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ in PvE and are not close to being as useful as the other two classes in PvP coz of lack of taunt ability..... can anyone argur over this??

Comment

if they ♥♥♥♥♥ dont play knights

Comment

all the posts and everything ive said is true
                            If you believe all you said is true, then why argue anyway? Meaning, you were waiting for some one to actually point out how wrong you are, yes?

Really, if you think Knights ♥♥♥♥♥, then don't play them.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Here's why knight is strong at higher lvl. At a certain lvl, knights unlocks a move that gives you invincibility against dungeon bosses for the next 5 turns. It has a 69 sec cooldown and costs 69 rage to cast.

Comment

Working...
                              X