This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
    Here's why knight is strong at higher lvl. At a certain lvl, knights unlocks a move that gives you invincibility against dungeon bosses for the next 5 turns. It has a 69 sec cooldown and costs 69 rage to cast.
    You have to be level 800 for that though!
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by phantomwarrior View Post
      I am sorry to inform u but 2 archers and 2 mages are the best team for higher lvl dungeons, an extra archer will be useful in rotating DF and IS which is soo much more valuable than a knights' apollo... let me sum this up .... KNIGHTS ARE NOT A MUST IN ANY DUNGEON!!
      knights really ♥♥♥♥♥, theres a reason why there are so many posts about knights ♥♥♥♥♥ bad, knights worst class in game
      Did I say that knights are a must? No please learn to read just like you need to learn to play a knight. People who thinks knights ♥♥♥♥♥ is bc most of the time they dont even get to 60+ with a knight. I play a knight and I am doing very well for a being a light casher imo. Never once have I ever thought knights ♥♥♥♥♥. I can beat a lot of people just like any other class can beat a lot of people too. Only real problem I have are mages but that is bc well they are suppose to eat up knights.
      Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
        Dude. Seriously learn to play your class correctly and how to build a knight correctly. Knights are far from being the worst class in the game. If you don't know how to build a knight that is your problem. Plenty of threads on here to show you how to build a knight correctly. Knights are a patient class and if you build it right it pays off huge in the end. I would post a video showing how knight are actually OP if built right but then this thread be closed since it's from the Chinese version. Let's just say work on your block, hp, and defense. You will be virtually unstoppable. ofc mages will most of the time beat you since they are suppose to beat you. Knights are very much so wanted in higher lvl dungeons due to apollo shield. I know my group for DT always takes me and I am a knight. In fact the groups that run DT in my server always have at least one knight with them. Please do research and stop the crying because you have no clue how to play a knight right.
        LOL my video right?

Comment

Actually i play a high lvl knight and yeah knights ♥♥♥♥♥... want me to reinforce it?? KNIGHTS SUCK!!
          And i dont know wat the deal is about getting to lvl 70?? do knights unlock some huge skill at lvl 70?? nope?? i see no difference.. knights ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ when it was lvl 35, ♥♥♥♥♥ ♥♥♥♥♥ when it was lvl 55 and ♥♥♥♥♥ even harder when its currently at lvl 76
          Lmao! Knights have huge pdef and huge hp compared to other classes. If built right you should out last any archer around the same BR as you and you should take battles really long with other knights/mages. I wish i can show you a video here from the Chinese version. Show's a very strong knight taking out 2 mages and 2 archers with his hp not even dropping a bit. High block rate, high hp, high pdef and you outshine in 90% of the game. Knights if built right can be the best class in the game. Key word CAN since you obviously can not read. They are amazing in pvp and great in spire and other mps. Also if you think knight suck then look at Crusader. He surely doesn't suck. Steelord and ladyfabulous doesn't suck. Even the past "pros" of this game GarterGirl and Shirokan don't suck. Learn to freaking build your knight correctly and maybe YOU won't ♥♥♥♥♥. Obviously you done something totally wrong with your knight which is why you QQ all over here about knights ♥♥♥♥♥. Do research and learn to build your knight.
          Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by letmeluvya View Post
            LOL my video right?
            Hey ya that one lol.

Comment

I am sorry to inform u but 2 archers and 2 mages are the best team for higher lvl dungeons, an extra archer will be useful in rotating DF and IS which is soo much more valuable than a knights' apollo... let me sum this up .... KNIGHTS ARE NOT A MUST IN ANY DUNGEON!!
              knights really ♥♥♥♥♥, theres a reason why there are so many posts about knights ♥♥♥♥♥ bad, knights worst class in game
              seriously.... if this is karti, ima gonna cram weird evil foul concoction down your throat!!!! Not every server/guild has a super casher archer/mage that can tank any dungeon! Yes IS and DF help, however, being a mage, I PREFER knights to tank my dungeons because they have agoran shield which allows me time to cd skills or rage up in time to actually do my job AND apollo is MY protection so I can once again do my job. I prefer 1 mage/2 archers and 1 knight for just about every dungeon, OR 2 mages, 1 archer and 1 knight. They are not a MUST..... but Knights are more preferable to me. I have to heal them less and watch their hp less. It's so much easier having a good freakin tank in mp's!
              Last edited by Kagelol; 07-29-2013, 01:21 PM.
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

i love it when people complain that knight is lacking at wb while they use the defense build for their knights.
                Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

I applaud the people who did get pink hearts in their posts.

also this has gone on long enough. If you decide to repost this, and it needs ♥♥♥♥♥'s again I will pull out the next trick from my Mod Toolbox
                  Oh and believe me if i say you dont wanna see that one

Comment

Working...
                  X