Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Talent reset ?

Hey guys,

Is it possible to reset all of my HS/talents and start from the beginning ? With this way I could stay at lv 54 like..forever without worrying earning too much xp at catacomb or MPD .

Also does talent "Survival" really increase ur skill cool down time ? I heard someone said i wont increase despite the explantion said it will ?

Originally posted by Linheli View Post
    Hey guys,

Is it possible to reset all of my HS/talents and start from the beginning ? With this way I could stay at lv 54 like..forever without worrying earning too much xp at catacomb or MPD .

Also does talent "Survival" really increase ur skill cool down time ? I heard someone said i wont increase despite the explantion said it will ?
    No you cannot "start from the beginning". You can however reset your HS/Talents and respend the points in a different way. Survival does in fact increase the CD of Restoration and ONLY Restoration.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

you can 'reset' your talents / hs with vouchers, just like you can 'reset' your skills. You do have a level cap so no, u can't keep spending your exp on it and stay 54 forever.
      Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
      X