Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Information Regarding to Mount and Stable

Dear Fellow Players,

Most of you might still get confused about how to increase your mount stat? What stat do each stable give you? What about the max attribute level?

Basically, By upgrading your stable into further level is not giving you any bonus stats, so please do not believe on some information that state if by upgrading your stable, there will be increasing in your Battle Rating, thats all not true.

Please Remember: Only Special Mount gives you additional bonus stats, which Stable does NOT.

Mounting is considered the most expensive thing to do in this game, therefore you must know what will you get before you start to spend your hard earned money into mounting.

There are 4 stats in mounting that you can train/increase by using mount whip
    1. Strength = PATK + 4, PDEF + 1
    2. Intellect = MATK + 4, MDEF + 1
    3. Endurance = HP + 20
    4. Armor = PDEF + 4, MDEF + 4

Click image for larger version

Name:	stable-info.png
Views:	1
Size:	515.2 KB
ID:	1737940

Please look at the current Max level 185, that is the attribute level, so if you obtain another new mount which has +10 attribute, your max level would be increased to 195. Simply called the level capacity, is not increasing your stats. You have to use whip to increase your Stat point.

Current Skill level is 65, another 120 level (+600 stats) to reach the max, from level 60, you need 250 whips in order to move to upper level. If I am about to go for the max level. I might need 120 x 250 = 30000 whips x 35 balens = 1,050,000 balens ( $10,500) for +600 stat points.

Every time you upgrade your stat, you get 5 points, depending on which one you train.

Once I have whipped 30000 times the max attribute level will be increased again. It seems there is no way players could reach the max level.

In conclusion, there is no point to upgrade your stable unless you have extra money to waste.

The reason why I posted this was because I was tempted about the stat given for stable 5 (STR +700, INT+350, END+500, ARMOR+500) which is hoax, and I do not hope others would get disappointed as I am now.

There is no way R2 would give us the right information about stable. There must be a victim or someone who had experienced by putting the money into this game talk and discuss about it.

So... your point being? In the description of Stables, it doesn't say anything about stable levels give you bonus stats, does it? And we all know each level unlocks a 'skin' for your mount and that's it. What you're making note for everyone here is simply about how the maximum stat level increase as you train mounts.

If things have low limits, players would reach them much faster, and leave game sooner. For what reason do you think the players with almost max stats on 7Roads keep on playing? Because the last thing they need is max stable stats.
    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Not all people aware of this, especially for players whom are not from english speaking background. Misunderstanding might be occured, therefore I was trying to make things clear. I do apologize if what I posted is making someone feel not comfortable, but what I was trying to help others to understand clearly, and of course this post is not meant for smart player who has known everything about this game.

Comment

sry for my newbie, but im kinda confused. U ve reached your stable lvl 5 but u havent received the mount ( which give u 700 str and so on ) That's weird because you suppose to get that mount and all the stats will be add up ... no ? Once again sry for my noob. I read that info in here http://wartune.wikia.com/wiki/Mounts . I'm totally confused now. Can some1 explain to me about this ?

Comment

@Joker, I was the same as you, before I reached stable 4, it was stated STR+100, int+100, END+100, ARM+100. and stable 5 with STR+700, INT+350, END+500, ARM+500. the information was tempting, then I managed my stable to 4, I did not see anything change. Finally I upgrade again to 5. But ... when I checked the wikia again, the information had been edited to all 0 stats. I will post the screenshot when I am home. So be very careful, as I do not want things happened to other players as mine.

The truth is, upgrading stable will not give you any additional stats (this is very important)

Comment

Upgrading your stable will give you a mount which allows the maximum of each stat to be trained to a higher level. You will still need whips to train those stats to higher levels. It only increases the maximum u can train these stats, it does not IMPROVE your stats, just allows u train more. Then u need more whips
            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

His point being, someone please go and FIX the stupid Wikia and whoever put fake stats there.
              I had to go and ask directly to someone who had lv5+ stables.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

This is the first info I saw about the stat which convinced me in wikia.
                Click image for larger version

Name:	mount-wartune.png
Views:	1
Size:	364.0 KB
ID:	1672314

And I just realized that Anyone can edit this information. Therefore, do Not believe any kind of information regarding Wartune Game from Wikia. I had spent about $4000 because of this fake stats

Comment

Obviously don't know the value of money and i think a hard lesson has been learnt.

Comment

Yeah I saw that wiki article too which is blatant misinformation however it is NOT officially endorsed by R2Games. The reason it shows those bonus stats is because someone found screenshots of the higher level mounts from an older/different version where the UI looked different and they assumed it wasn't the Stables window but just an info-shot of the mounts. It really should be fixed because stable mounts do not add stats other than mount-speed at higher levels. They're almost entirely just for looks and to show how wealthy you are. The end!

Comment

That's it?
                      Zebq spend at least 57,000 USD on mount (and not just whips, I think he also use the 35 balen per whip function (or 700 balen per 20))

on another note... my post in other thread seems to be ignored or no one visits there, lol
                      (about Mount Training - for archers)

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....l=1#post617377

Anyone wanna give me a good answer? (before time reaches 8/2/13, lol)

Comment

WIKI needs to b fixed, info there is wrong !
                        A Knight In Shining Armor Is A Man Who Has Never Has Hes Metal Truly Tested !!

Comment

Just to clarify something on mount strength, I'm a little confused on it.

Mount strength = the max amount of stat points that can be allocated to your mounts 4 stat pools (strength, intelligence, endurance, defense) correct?

for example : I have 900 mounts strength but only 740 stat points allocated, leaving only 160 stat pts left before I max out my mount. Until I earn/purchase other mounts.

Comment

Originally posted by R212359287 View Post
                            Just to clarify something on mount strength, I'm a little confused on it.

Mount strength = the max amount of stat points that can be allocated to your mounts 4 stat pools (strength, intelligence, endurance, defense) correct?

for example : I have 900 mounts strength but only 740 stat points allocated, leaving only 160 stat pts left before I max out my mount. Until I earn/purchase other mounts.
                            The Mount Strength Rating is used only for determining ranking. It has nothing to do with your stats in any way. The ONLY things that effect your stats are the stats listed on SPecial Mounts and the MAX STAT LEVEL increase on Special and Stable mounts.

I repeat Mount Strength does nothing for your character except give you a Ranking.
                            Patryn
                            Twisted
                            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Mount Strength simply display a portion of how many and how rare they are as mounts which you possess. The maximum amount of stats point, aka stats level, is displayed when you hover your cursor over a stat.

PS: FarrelBrown is a ninja.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                              X