Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

VIP In Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't understand why they added it in then removed it, it was a great way to buy it, and have the option to buy pack of 3 months vip, so you can save for when you need it, imo, they should keep it in there, and give free players a chance aswell, few will get it, but the few that get it will be grateful for this.

Comment

i 100% agree i hope they do this
      Together as one? people hate me when i help

Comment

I totally agree with this thread it is my firm belief that having vip cards in shop will be extremely beneficial to both the players and r2.

On a more personal note, it will be much better for me because for i have no idea what reason r2 decided to remove credit card payment which is a horrible idea.

Comment

i totally like this idea..im one of those players that can only buy balens but not VIP..it would be great if they put it in shop
          Server 307 - Blackstone
          Name -
          Guild - S.T.A.R.S
          Rank - Crusader
          Level - 39
          Battle Rating - 30093
          Class - Knight

That's how it's done, spunky monkey -Rikku
          When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -Holmes

Comment

There will be vip cards permantly in the shop 31 days , 1 day, and 1 H cards however u just need to be patince.

Name: ♣Joker♣
            Server: S50
            S.Name: Hereafter
            Class: Archer
            Guild: Serenity

Comment

how hard is it to add? They had it in shop for like 24 hours on my server, then they remove it and it hasn't come back since, its a really nice thing to have.. and it benefits them more, lots of people have even said that they want this... Everyone send a ticket to r2 to get them to get off there arses and do something..

Comment

bump!! cmon game masters, read this and do it..

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                  bump!! cmon game masters, read this and do it..
                  You are not allowed to bump threads, it's against forum rules, please refrain from doing so.

5. Powerposting, spamming, bumping, and flaming will result in the post being removed without any further notice.
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

hey guys,,
                    I want to share,,
                    If you want buy VIP not used playspan,,you can try to another payment like "unipin" who knows from indonesia, indonesian player know it
                    Please to go http://www.unipin.co.id/games/details/id/157

Rgrds

Comment

Originally posted by queenchikakeyko View Post
                      hey guys,,
                      I want to share,,
                      If you want buy VIP not used playspan,,you can try to another payment like "unipin" who knows from indonesia, indonesian player know it
                      Please to go http://www.unipin.co.id/games/details/id/157

Rgrds
                      Get the **** out of here, post was made for vip in shop, not alternate payment methods, those are already posted in other places, now get out of here.

Comment

Originally posted by ♣Joker♣ View Post
                        There will be vip cards permantly in the shop 31 days , 1 day, and 1 H cards however u just need to be patince.

Server: S50
                        You have this information on good authority? Or "just a hunch".

By the way hey Joker from S49

Comment

Originally posted by MarcWizard View Post
                          You have this information on good authority? Or "just a hunch".

By the way hey Joker from S49
                          It's false...

R2 will only play it up for 2 days a month with increased price.

^ already gave you the answer to what R2 is dealing with VIP...

Since they already have the system a LONG TIME AGO... but they decide to do it this way instead to make more money.

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                            Who cares? only maybe 1-3 people each server are willing to do 50 balens per survey and do that like 70 times lol
                            I care, since i do those offers alot to keep up with those cashers, and i was VERY happy when they put the VIP pack on promotion.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

give us more options... vip 1 week 1 month 3 months 6 months ON SHOP pls
                              Server: S250 - Willow Brook
                              Character: Orchidia27
                              Class: Archer

Comment

VIP for 799 bales is kinda of a good price. But 1 VIP card is for $16? I think. Or is 500 balens $5?if $5 dollars then it is $8

Comment

Working...
                                X