VIP In Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP In Shop

Well recently there was a sale on vip 31 day cards , how come they can't stay in the shop? I would rather buy the vip ahead of time, then use it when I need it, and don't want to make separate purchases all the time..

Please add regular 31 day vip cards into shop for permanent, would be nice.

I agree with this, especially I experienced a VIP renewal issue just recently and they just told me to try another payment method which is not possible coz the debit card is the only payment method that works for me.

Comment

Or just being CN/other version's 1 Month, 3 Month, 6 Month VIP deals (in both credit AND shop)...

Would have been so much easier, lol.

Also, last I saw in another thread, CN's 6 month cost only 2700 balens.

That's 450 balens a month (almost half of R2's 1 month)

Everyone would be buying this 6 month deal, would be good or bad depending on how R2 views it...
      pro - the players WILL be buying this deal, so R2 will be getting 2700 balens fast
      con - less gain by per month
      (however not all players constantly renews VIP every month, and even than, as above... problem/issues)
      Last edited by anichaos; 07-30-2013, 09:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        Or just being CN/other version's 1 Month, 3 Month, 6 Month VIP deals (in both credit AND shop)...

Would have been so much easier, lol.

Also, last I saw in another thread, CN's 6 month cost only 2700 balens.

That's 450 balens a month (almost half of R2's 1 month)

Everyone would be buying this 6 month deal, would be good or bad depending on how R2 views it...
        pro - the players WILL be buying this deal, so R2 will be getting 2700 balens fast
        con - less gain by per month
        (however not all players constantly renews VIP every month, and even than, as above... problem/issues)
        When R2Games put up the 1 month, and 6 month vip package into the shop it all sold out but 1 month : 799 balens = 7.99$ 6 months 4794 balens= $47.94 , so yeah, don't see why its not there permanently because they don't lose any money, they just take 2 mins of work and tada we can buy in shop..

Comment

I agree with this idea also. Its actually the only way i could mantain the vip status

Comment

I agree with this too, becouse i cant recharge VIP too and i can buy ballens so only way for me to have VIP

Comment

They're scared of offering it in shop permanently because of "free balens" offers. They force you to spend money on VIP, but they can't force you to buy balens. Enterprising free players could "cheat" R2 of income by putting in the effort to save up enough balens to buy VIP without paying money.

Comment

I understand that you can get free ballens but there are those of us who realy buy ballens and we cant buy VIP.
                They have to think of us too. I am sure they wont lose much bcs its not easy to get 900 balens for free. Most of ppl who will buy those cards will buy ballens for that

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                  They're scared of offering it in shop permanently because of "free balens" offers. They force you to spend money on VIP, but they can't force you to buy balens. Enterprising free players could "cheat" R2 of income by putting in the effort to save up enough balens to buy VIP without paying money.
                  Who cares? only maybe 1-3 people each server are willing to do 50 balens per survey and do that like 70 times lol

Comment

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                    Who cares? only maybe 1-3 people each server are willing to do 50 balens per survey and do that like 70 times lol
                    Yes that is my oppinion too. Not many can collect enough ballens to buy that ticket. And you can make it more expensive then normal VIP like last time so you will earn more money. Make it available in shop and leave it for few months and you will see if it pays out or not

Comment

I totally agree with this, and hope that in the future R2 will take not of this and add the VIP cards perm.

There are many arguments R2 will have but with enough support I believe this may go through, please continue with the support and try to act as mature as possible as I will be sticking this thread.
                      Want to file a ticket? Click .
                      Please read the rules: &

Comment

100% agreed. since playspan is deducting our money without our authorize u can check my thread in general support.
                        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....-using-your-CC
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

WoW, a first time stickie for a support thread, lol

BTW, as for VIP renew... I believe it's in their system, they auto renew it regardless if you want or not, you have to self cancel it (how, I donno)
                          But it happened to 3 of my guildmates.
                          Also... 5 of my guildmates still haven't receive their VIP even after 5 days of purchase from R2, they send Tickets already and their Bank Record is telling them they did send the money to R2.

As for "Free Offer"... LOL, that's a stupid reason to "restrict players" yea?

It's not like everyone can do all the things in "Free Offer", did R2 not see all the previously complains about this?
                          Also, you would need to do at least an entire month of Free Offer to have enough Balens just for VIP and nothing else... many people I know are saving it for Wings and such, so it's basically a choice, save for Wing or VIP, because you rarely will have enough Balen for both.

Last I saw from a thread, it took someone up to 3 month to obtain a Wing through Free Offer... lol (that's around 600 balen a month, VIP is around 800 USD/balen)
                          Last edited by anichaos; 08-08-2013, 09:45 AM.

Comment

guys is it true that they will give vip cards in shop again on 25th of this month
                            someone wrote that in game discussion

Comment

I agree on this as a permanent solution. Personally I will be buying the vip pack when it's coming out later this month, if it appears on newer servers ofc simply because I prefer this method of playing.
                              It is also very difficult for people without creditcards to be able to get vip...in the end r2 would profit from doing this, even with the free balens.
                              *looney mage addict*

Nyx
                              lvl80 Mage
                              S444 Silent Arena

Comment

Working...
                              X