No announcement yet.

VIP In Shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with this too, becouse i cant recharge VIP too and i can buy ballens so only way for me to have VIP

Comment

I agree with this too, becouse i cant recharge VIP too and i can buy ballens so only way for me to have VIP

Comment

I totaly agree with this!

Comment

VIP packs/cards should be available at the shop as a regular item because not all users have credit cards/paypal especially younger users.

Comment

Originally posted by Lex_Athena View Post
            VIP packs/cards should be available at the shop as a regular item because not all users have credit cards/paypal especially younger users.
            hi i/m from indonesia,
            and i dont have credits cards /paypal
            if i using with the other voucher, how about this,

Comment

Originally posted by R210878835 View Post
              hi i/m from indonesia,
              and i dont have credits cards /paypal
              if i using with the other voucher, how about this,
              You can buy VIP with Unipin.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

VIP en domingo ? .... es una broma? no puedo imprimir la boleta en domingo!!! y es solopor un dia el pago por la boleta demora 24 hs y la tengo que imprimir mañana no llego a tiempo xd no voy a gastar los balens hasta que salga de nuevo !!!!

VIP on Sunday? .... is this a joke? I can not print the ballot on Sundays! SoloPor one day and is paid for the ticket takes 24 hours and I have to print tomorrow I'm late XD I will not spend until you exit Balens again!!

Comment

I agree with this idea also

Comment

yes you can buy VIP with Unipin

Comment

Originally posted by meriannaa View Post
                      I understand that you can get free ballens but there are those of us who realy buy ballens and we cant buy VIP.
                      They have to think of us too. I am sure they wont lose much bcs its not easy to get 900 balens for free. Most of ppl who will buy those cards will buy ballens for that

Save 900 bound balens its like 2 months hard work no chance in hell you can save 900 per month. + is other stuff to buy to like for free players has Sylph Skills slots etc.

I know some people in S100 some not can buy VIP to but them can buy balens.

And its dosent relly coste them noting to host VIP eaither, and for people some buy VIP only one month in time break frome VIP buy VIP again etc them dosent come up into hige VIP lvls eaither witch dosent relly give them good weekly reward eaither.
                      Character - Taggen
                      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                      Class - Archer
                      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Originally posted by dwmedia View Post
                        Save 900 bound balens its like 2 months hard work no chance in hell you can save 900 per month. + is other stuff to buy to like for free players has Sylph Skills slots etc.

I know some people in S100 some not can buy VIP to but them can buy balens.

And its dosent relly coste them noting to host VIP eaither, and for people some buy VIP only one month in time break frome VIP buy VIP again etc them dosent come up into hige VIP lvls eaither witch dosent relly give them good weekly reward eaither.
                        Are you the only person in this forums who can understand your own posts?
                        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                        X