Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need emergency new patch

hi, im level 78....

Ur world map need to upgrade immediatly. im sick of being in Erandel (since level 51+), theres no new place to go explore and my castle keep being stuck on Erandel. Is this the end??? No? Bcoz its still homestead to be done and farm slots??? what else???

Another thing that's been notorious is that the game turned to be a lazy-made game, coz at start we do have many things to follow, upgrade, new adventures, and as much as u level up, theres nothing more interesting and the finals stages of level 60, 70, 80 can be seen that was fast made work and thrown to the players who were following up the game all time without losing day to day events.... I was one of them.... and u can concluded why they just made legendary gear set 60 and 70 only, without having a following up with set 65 too. It was to take players more time to accomplish small and little things using a big time.

The multi dungeons player were always made for every 5 levels, but at 70s, u got only one big extended dungeon from 70-80....is this lazy??? sure losing game quality....Pls rethink of my concept that I gave by creating more icons such as water world where u can fight under water and other icon as air kingdom to fight in the air....this game turning boring in the 70s with same doings and no further upgrades... thank u r2 team.

lol hi iron. we're from same server. im Monique lol

Comment

do I get 99 roses for being first commentor?

Comment

Originally posted by ironflame19 View Post
        hi, im level 78....

Ur world map need to upgrade immediatly. im sick of being in Erandel (since level 51+), theres no new place to go explore and my castle keep being stuck on Erandel. Is this the end??? No? Bcoz its still homestead to be done and farm slots??? what else???

Another thing that's been notorious is that the game turned to be a lazy-made game, coz at start we do have many things to follow, upgrade, new adventures, and as much as u level up, theres nothing more interesting and the finals stages of level 60, 70, 80 can be seen that was fast made work and thrown to the players who were following up the game all time without losing day to day events.... I was one of them.... and u can concluded why they just made legendary gear set 60 and 70 only, without having a following up with set 65 too. It was to take players more time to accomplish small and little things using a big time.

The multi dungeons player were always made for every 5 levels, but at 70s, u got only one big extended dungeon from 70-80....is this lazy??? sure losing game quality....Pls rethink of my concept that I gave by creating more icons such as water world where u can fight under water and other icon as air kingdom to fight in the air....this game turning boring in the 70s with same doings and no further upgrades... thank u r2 team.
        There are still a lot of people NOT in the level 70 range on the younger servers right now so unfortunately for those of us who have gotten there we need to be patient. The level cap will be expanded sooner or later and new MPs/upgrades will come with it. Just slow down and focus on improving your character. Better gems, higher HS/Talent levels and the level 70 PvE gear are some extremely long term goals you can start on. Making it to level 80 is not the end of the game when there is still Tormented Necropolis and Spire to conquer as well.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Emergency patch someone is bored gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~~~

Comment

Level 70 PVE set. Sound like a dream without spending any balens
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
              ALMOST done my legend 60. then its samsara and lych until my face turns blue. will have long time to get crystaloids
              4 months for 60 pve set, about 2 months to make it legend. So time is no problem
              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Considering you can get 5-9 crystaloids per day from running level 70 MPs and we are EXPECTING (nothing solid yet so no I am not holding my breath) a Summoner sometime in the next couple of patches it's not out of the bounds of reason. So let's crunch the numbers.

Reg PvE 70 requires - 400 crystaloids and 1 token from Crypt Shop (1000 crypt tokens) per piece for a total of 1600 crystaloids and 4000 crypt tokens
                This would mean conservatively 9 months to gather all the crystaloids necessary for the full set from MP drops. If they include a summoner it would exponentially decrease the time taken, probably down to as little as 4 months for higher level VIPs since they can get skeleton keys faster. This would be without any promotions just from MPs and summoner.

Legendary 70 set requires - 100k insignia and 800 stones.
                So with Class Wars the 70 stones are much more obtainable. Even a person who doesn't make top 100 could get 1 pack per month to augment what is gotten through MPs and, I would assume, Guild Shop when patch 2.0 comes around. That leaves the daunting task of 100k insignia. If you assume an average of 200/day from Group Arena, minimum of 70 a day from BGs and we'll say an average of 1400/week from GB for those whose guilds are in the top 8 you can gross at least 3080/week ( I actually think I personally can average about 5700/week if I made all of these events 7 days a week) before purchasing a medallion. So figure 35-40 weeks if you don't get medallions or settle for Private Medallion which lasts 30 days.

Now yes I understand that this is an extremely long term goal and honestly very difficult to keep up on with real life always getting in the way. It is NOT impossible however especially if you are willing to make some sacrifices (ie. go without a medallion for an extended period of time)

Cashers will always get things faster but, with the exception of most Event Mounts and Runes, everyone can obtain the upgrades in this game eventually.
                Last edited by FarrelBrown; 07-31-2013, 12:21 AM.
                Patryn
                Twisted
                S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
                  ALMOST done my legend 60. then its samsara and lych until my face turns blue. will have long time to get crystaloids
                  4 months for 60 pve set, about 2 months to make it legend. So time is no problem
                  Congrats on almost being done with the 60 set. I'm 2 shards short on my 3rd legendary piece right now. By the way don't bother with Samsara except for the first run through for the quest. Lych is much easier and more fun.
                  Patryn
                  Twisted
                  S130 Dragonmar

Comment

It take me 6 months to get months to get pve set 60. The reason is I spend most of skeleton keys for treasure chest & god summoner. (Been wondering lately to figures how to use these keys in the right place) xD

Now I just need last pieces (Brooch) to completed my Legen set lvl 60. Expected in 1 more week (champion medal now :P and like to troll in BG).

Well Farrel. It not an 100% impossible to get PVE set lvl 70. But many work off for it. Unless you want to get it quick. Balens, and massive summoner required. Plus summoner is not easy to open. I heard lvl 70 mpd normal itself is already hard. And I am happy with my lvl 68. Don't want to enter hell yet. Too yong to die

And it night time for me. Good Night all
                    Last edited by JohnNguyen; 07-31-2013, 12:33 AM.
                    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
                    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

It take me 6 months to get months to get pve set 60. The reason is I spend most of skeleton keys for treasure chest & god summoner. (Been wondering lately to figures how to use these keys in the right place) xD

Now I just need last pieces (Brooch) to completed my Legen set lvl 60. Expected in 1 more week (champion medal now :P and like to troll in BG).

Well Farrel. It not an 100% impossible to get PVE set lvl 70. But many work off for it. Unless you want to get it quick. Balens, and massive summoner required. Plus summoner is not easy to open. I heard lvl 70 mpd normal itself is already hard. And I am happy with my lvl 68. Don't want to enter hell yet. Too yong to die

And it night time for me. Good Night all
                      Level 70 normal for Lych is not all that difficult if you have the correct party at the correct average BR using the correct skills at the correct time. The key there is CORRECT, you can't just romp in there and use whatever rotation or group composition you want. 60k in my opinion is the magic number as far as minimum BR. 1 PvE geared Mage 1 PvE geared Archer and 2 well built knights alternating Apollos make Lych/Samsara a walk in the park. Lych is the easier of the two MPs and also has the random Mini-Boss for a little extra exp. NM I have no idea and I assume it's pretty ridiculous like most NM mode dungeons should be.
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

Comment

There is no 65 pvp set. Why don't people get it through their heads there is no such thing as 65 pvp set and never will be one. At least until the Chinese version decides to release more pvp set which i doubt since the 80 leg set is a mixture of both.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          There is no 65 pvp set. Why don't people get it through their heads there is no such thing as 65 pvp set and never will be one. At least until the Chinese version decides to release more pvp set which i doubt since the 80 leg set is a mixture of both.
                          Uhmmmmmmm.....OP not only mentioned that there was NO 65 PvP set but stated their opinion for WHY R2 will NOT be introducing one. Your post is pointless and has absolutely no bearing on this thread whatsoever. You may want to turn around and leave the conversation now.
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

Comment

You will be able to obtain 70 legend stones from next patch, Not the summoner but there is a new spire like event being added with 4 modes and one of them is a nightmare mode that drops 70 legend stones. You can also get 70 stones from class wars so we should start seeing legend 70 gear appearing in the next month or 2.

Comment

Working...
                            X