Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

only 1 MP a day with x3 reward (drop and xp)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• only 1 MP a day with x3 reward (drop and xp)

hello

for what i read, the chinese patch 1.62 added that modification : you have only one attempt in multi player dungeon, but the rewards in drops and XP are x3.

i wish it could be added to r2games servers soon.
    reasons :
    A) MP take some times. around 15min for Moon and after. so with Spire, you need around 1 hour
    B) even if you have a define group for spire and MP, it's not always easy to find a time where everyone can be online and can stay for more than 1 hour.
    C)as people want to finish their runs before helping others, it's harder for some people to find MP a day if :
    ___1) they aren't playing in a server around their time zone (i see some America and Asian in the european server i'm playing)
    ___2) they are lower than most of the other people in the server (clarisun is fun at 70, but not as attempt one)
    ___3) they are higher than most of the other people in the server but don't have a defined group. In the server i am, one group can do temple every day with 47 player above 65, the rest are stick at Den.
    D) it will also help people to not quit game as :
    ___1) people who can't do their MP a day are losing motivation.
    ___2) not everyone wanna play 1 hour of multi player part (and i'm not counting the time to find group)

that's why i'm hoping that patch could be added to r2games too, and the sooner the better.

thanks in advance

NonoBoulot
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

It probably will but for some reason R2 likes releasing updates once a month or once every other month. We just got part 2 of the 1.6 patch a day ago which was pretty stupid imo. Just lvl 9 clothing and higher stables which only person who can afford that is zebq. Don't expect anymore updates until like late Aug or early Sept.

Comment

This is the part of patch 1.6 that I wanted most. Frankly, doing 3 same mp dung a day is very boring.

The last patch on lvl 9 clothing and higher stables does not affect anyone in my server. No one is crazy enough to get them.

Comment

30 arena MP are not boring too? @@ i hope they halves them too

Comment

one mp is good cuz u get triple reward per summoner with same no of keys

Comment

I doubt summoner rewards will be tripled. It would probably be like you get 60 summoner attempts than 20 or cost of keys will be tripled for triple rewards.

Comment

this will be in part 2 of 1.6

Comment

yeah, i hope they get this soon. So much to do already, not much fun any more. MPD takes 45 mins (if nobody has to refresh or has lag and we run through the dungeons) and then spire takes about 20 and try to find ppl for a consistent party then everybody wants help with dungeons, but I need my higher level dungeon first. I would like the turn on exp/rewards option. You know how they remind you that you don't get rewards because you are done your mp's? How about they change that to "click this box if you DO NOT want to receive rewards / exp for this mp"
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

I'm sure a lot of people are waiting for this part of the update. Would make things a lot easier. What I really want too is for them to make it so you can actually do spire more than once for no rewards. This will make it easier for people to find spire groups or get help. Such a hassle that you can't help people in spire.

Comment

Well, in brasilian version of wartune, this part is live. But it isn't exaclty x3 drops.
                    -You'll gain 5 cristaloids from each boss, and more 5 leg stones if NM.
                    -EXP is a little less than x3.
                    -Daru from graveyards isn't multiplied by a bug of brasilian version (in chinese, the daru is x3). Maybe this bug occurs in wartune. I hope don't
                    -Items to recycle from bosses was not multiplicated, even in chinese.
                    -Sumonners 9 times. The amount of rewards still the same.

It is a good change, I think.
                    Sorry for my very bad english.

Comment

thanks for the explanation ArqBrasil

some question about that part :
                      "You'll gain 5 cristaloids from each boss, and more 5 leg stones if NM. "
                      - each main boss or mini boss too ?
                      - some amount for each dungeon (Void, TL, Den , Temple, ...) ?

thanks
                      RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
                      Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

I don't understand why it takes so much time to add the same code which other server alrdy have. Sure, translations, but it shouldn't take months! My favorite game, doomlord.net has patches translated very quickly to 5 different languages, in 1-14 days usually. This patch would save every player 30-40 minutes per day. Lets calculate with 100.000 players, they would save over 50.000 manhour for the human race each day! Better mission than world peace
                        My blog about how to build the strongest character in Wartune using a minimum amount of balens:

Comment

Would be good if we could transfer our characters to another server that fit our times better :0 .
                          WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
                            Would be good if we could transfer our characters to another server that fit our times better :0 .
                            You should have done research and picked the correct server then.

Comment

Originally posted by ArqBrasil View Post
                              Well, in brasilian version of wartune, this part is live. But it isn't exaclty x3 drops.
                              -You'll gain 5 cristaloids from each boss, and more 5 leg stones if NM.
                              -EXP is a little less than x3.
                              -Daru from graveyards isn't multiplied by a bug of brasilian version (in chinese, the daru is x3). Maybe this bug occurs in wartune. I hope don't
                              -Items to recycle from bosses was not multiplicated, even in chinese.
                              -Sumonners 9 times. The amount of rewards still the same.

It is a good change, I think.
                              Sorry for my very bad english.
                              9x summoners? Rewards the same? That is **** then lol. I was really sure that in the Chinese version that rewards from summoners got doubled/trippled as well. Since that is what my friend told me who plays the Chinese version as well. If it's just 9x summoner then expect farming for gear even more tendious and even longer than it is now. Hope I can finish my 60 set before this patch comes out. Now with this nerf to summoners we definitely need an auction house. Unless you want to spend 1 year+ for 60 set and 2 years+ for 70 set. Forget about 80 set as that will take you like 3-4years to get.

Comment

Working...
                              X