Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Double Balens ( Double Recharge )

Hi All

My Suggest is new event for 2 days ( if any recharge like 1k balens he will get double ) it will be idea and every one will recharge

Thank you

S53] Dustorn Hold

â–ˆaZdaNaFaâ–ˆ

"Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

My idea is if you recharge 500 balens, you get 500k balens.

I hope everyone likes my suggestion.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      My idea is if you recharge 500 balens, you get 500k balens.

I hope everyone likes my suggestion.
      I don't like it...I love it! LMAO!

Comment

Why not make it 30% extra balens everytime you recharge, event is permanent. *giggles* (true story)

Comment

You all are making it sooo hard for R2Games, recharging 500 for 500k balens? That's just wrong! Subcribe to VIP and receive a No Resources Use Voucher, so you don't have to spend anything to buy anything, grab it all!
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            You all are making it sooo hard for R2Games, recharging 500 for 500k balens? That's just wrong! Subcribe to VIP and receive a No Resources Use Voucher, so you don't have to spend anything to buy anything, grab it all!
            sure not like this

500 balens = 1000 balens

1000 balens = 2000 balens

i think its good if they do it
            "Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die" :confused::mad:

Comment

No one will be against it xD.

Comment

I don't see why not? it's just a 1 day promo and im sure they will get more buyers from it. However, must have restrictions on it or it can really be exploited. Have it a one time purchase only. So if you recharge 1000 balens you get another 1000 back. However, your next recharge will only be 1000 no more double. That way it won't be exploited bc you can easily exploit this by just buying 500 balens over and over again and get so much balens from that if there weren't any restrictions.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  I don't see why not? it's just a 1 day promo and im sure they will get more buyers from it. However, must have restrictions on it or it can really be exploited. Have it a one time purchase only. So if you recharge 1000 balens you get another 1000 back. However, your next recharge will only be 1000 no more double. That way it won't be exploited bc you can easily exploit this by just buying 500 balens over and over again and get so much balens from that if there weren't any restrictions.
                  That isn't exploiting. If it's a double recharge there is literally no difference between spending $300 recharging 60 times at $5 a pop and just recharging the whole $300 at once. Either way you would end up with $600 worth of Balens. As a matter of fact it would probably cost you MORE to do multiple recharges because of Bank fees for multiple transactions.

Back on topic I actually think this is a good idea (Of course who wouldn't). I absolutely agree that it should be a one day, one recharge only event. That way I won't be tempted to drop $600 in one day for 120k Balens after the double.......
                  Patryn
                  Twisted
                  S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                  "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

good for $r2$ too..as everyone will $$$$ hehe

Comment

yes its really good idea wish R2 think about this ,

Comment

You mean that they will lose 50% in players favour .... doubt that they will do it :P
                        Your worst nightmare .
                        Azazael - S20

Comment

actualy it's not like R2 will lose 50% in players favour. Smaller prices leads to smaller profit, but also may lead to more clients and may overcome the initial profits.

Comment

Working...
                          X