Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Agoran Sword Mechanics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Agoran Sword Mechanics

this is a skill for a knight
    how does it works?
    it absorbs dmg after a subtraction from ((attacker's atk-my def)/2) or right from attacker's initial atk?

btw upgrading it gives only turn duration and fixed amortization damage growth not increasing max absorbed dmg...
    not cool

Agoran shield you mean?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

yes
      damn it
      agoran shield

Comment

Originally posted by vpauup View Post
        this is a skill for a knight
        how does it works?
        it absorbs dmg after a subtraction from ((attacker's atk-my def)/2) or right from attacker's initial atk?

btw upgrading it gives only turn duration and fixed amortization damage growth not increasing max absorbed dmg...
        not cool
        I'm pretty sure your def is already taken into account. For example, if an attack that would normally do 5k to you and your shield is up and can absorb 1k, it breaks and you take 4k damage. As for the bonus for leveling up the shield, I feel like if the % increases, it would be too overpowered.

Comment

maybe a pasive talent, lvl 1= +2%, lvl 3= +4% and so on...

and the QTE bonus is a joke... should be at least base on your own defence, maybe ur (pdef + m def) / 4 or something like that. Could also be +5% more absorb...

Comment

Lmao! The shield is fine as it is. The original game in China has the samething and do just fine. Knights hp gain is so good once you hit 100k+ HP that shield be too OP. Combined with high block rate and self heal. Your shield will hardly break.

Comment

Working...
            X