Yup, pretty sure this goes here lol minus it being on an iPod

Click image for larger version

Name:	TPGKn0R.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	1737979

You forgot a zero at the end of that

Comment

Pretty much every massive online games like that, the game itself can be adjusted to less stress (money and time). There's really no adjusting human mind when it comes to dumping their money when they can to kill whole competition even if it's making dead servers everywhere. Insane prices is only a road block in the game, didn't stop anyone from making new char to rule new server. What the game needs is way to make a server grow, not to grow more servers, something to spread the wealth acquisition. Oh wait, they have farms.. nope, apparently we're not sposed/allowed to steal it even if we can.. what does that tell you about the human condition?
      /rant *goes back to bed*
      [morfinnor]
      Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
        Pretty much every massive online games like that
        not PoE.

That game is anti-P2W. (the entire opposite of Wartune)

You Play the game to Win by playing it Free.
        Buying anything from CashShop does not improve your chance to win... everything is skin, nothing adds stat.

You might ask how they're making money... look at PoE wiki,
        There are more than 40 player made Unique.
        Each of those Uniques are players that paid 1000 USD to the company to make an item under their name with developers.
        Those items stays in game forever with your name on it.

This is their statement:

for $1000, get your chance to pitch an idea for a unique to the devs and collaborate with them so that (A) it's made to your liking, and (B) won't destroy game-balance.

Also, everyone in the game can obtain any player unique
        Last edited by anichaos; 07-31-2013, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          not PoE.

That game is anti-P2W. (the entire opposite of Wartune)

You Play the game to Win by playing it Free.
          Buying anything from CashShop does not improve your chance to win... everything is skin, nothing adds stat.

You might ask how they're making money... look at PoE wiki,
          There are more than 40 player made Unique.
          Each of those Uniques are players that paid 1000 USD to the company to make an item under their name with developers.
          Those items stays in game forever with your name on it.

This is their statement:

Also, everyone in the game can obtain any player unique[/SIZE]
          You can't compared POE a low budget company compared to R2. Also if they ever get to be extremely popular known world wide and start popping out more games. I can guarantee you that they will go pay2win or subscription based. They won't be able to hold on there servers with out having income coming in. They will only get so far with just the stuff they sell now. Trust me 99.99% of the "free to play" games always say they will stay free to play and never pay2win. However, look at what they become. They turn to pay2win.

A prime example is Nexon's MapleStory game. They stated many times before when released and even in there TOS it stated it will never be pay2win. Yet they went pay2win hardcore. POE will turn out the same. At least for R2 they never lied to us stating they will be free to play. R2games are known for pay2win and expensive as of that. You should have known this since you started playing with this company. If you don't like the pay2win aspect then stay far away from R2 games and the majority of free to play games on the market.

Comment

haha ya that should say 99 per day and you might win
            Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              You can't compared POE a low budget company compared to R2. Also if they ever get to be extremely popular known world wide and start popping out more games. I can guarantee you that they will go pay2win or subscription based. They won't be able to hold on there servers with out having income coming in. They will only get so far with just the stuff they sell now. Trust me 99.99% of the "free to play" games always say they will stay free to play and never pay2win. However, look at what they become. They turn to pay2win.

A prime example is Nexon's MapleStory game. They stated many times before when released and even in there TOS it stated it will never be pay2win. Yet they went pay2win hardcore. POE will turn out the same. At least for R2 they never lied to us stating they will be free to play. R2games are known for pay2win and expensive as of that. You should have known this since you started playing with this company. If you don't like the pay2win aspect then stay far away from R2 games and the majority of free to play games on the market.
              I wasn't really comparing, was just stating the fact that not all "massively online game" are Pay2Win.

Also, I stated it before... I said I didn't research beforehand about R2, I just joined in cause my bro already started playing.

I also did not know the class Archer was a major Cash needed to be good in game...

As a non-casher, I have the rights to complain about it, lol (unless they make a giant red text warning you that states they're P2W and require a lot of Cash when you register for an account, LOL)

Comment

Working...
              X