Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Rotations of guildmembers for guildbattles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rotations of guildmembers for guildbattles

Hi, my guild has been merged with another guild and the problem we are facing is that we have too many active players.
    I know it sounds dumb... I love the time during TOA we get like 80-100 energizes.
    But what really sucks are GB days.
    We have about 100 active people and they all want to do GB...
    Does anyone have a good and fair strategy/rotation for GB?

Just like rotation. Monday you take 50 person. Wed you removed all of them except your G. Assis (your options), then add another new 50 players. Fri ofc the final. Pick the strongest to joined!
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by R28799735 View Post
      Hi, my guild has been merged with another guild and the problem we are facing is that we have too many active players.
      I know it sounds dumb... I love the time during TOA we get like 80-100 energizes.
      keep the old guild on the gb day transfer the rest of the people to the second guild ... voila you have 100 places.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
        keep the old guild on the gb day transfer the rest of the people to the second guild ... voila you have 100 places.
        My guild did this following a merge as well. The 2 guilds got matched up against one another for the monday GB once. We split up the players as evenly as we could and had the best GB I've ever taken part of. We agreed not to attack ward tower so it was a massive fight for mystery towers the whole time. It's the only GB I've been in that lasted the whole hour.

Comment

the thing is on saturday night before 3 am server time you need to calculate the need of br ranking guild to get atleast top 8.

Comment

Originally posted by R28799735 View Post
            WOW just wow. I hope we get half of that AFTER merge on my server.
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

put 50 one day 50 that werent on first day and 50 strong ones in an day when the guild you fight is strong

Comment

Working...
              X