Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Unfairness In BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Unfairness In BG

    Okay so BG goes, lvl. 30-39, lvl. 35-44, lvl. 40-49, lvl. 45-54..and I don't know the rest lol.
    Anyway, I think this matching system is TERRIBLE......Say you had a lvl. 30 character and they got dumped into lvl. 30-39 BG...Most people with lvl. 35 PvP gear(A.k.a arena shop gear) would go after YOUR character and the other people that are VERY weaker than them...That wouldn't be fair at all......I had an old character that was lvl. 47 and she was dumped into lvl. 45-54 BG and I got attacked by people with 30k BR+ every single time I respawned...
    I think BG should be based on BR, not lvl, so people won't die much anymore
    I play Wartune ONLY on Kabam.com
    Server: Server 1 US West
    Name: ShadowAllira
    Guild: Immortal
    Class: Knight
    Honor Ranking: Champion
    Level: 44

  • #2
    Originally posted by ShadowTears View Post
    Okay so BG goes, lvl. 30-39, lvl. 35-44, lvl. 40-49, lvl. 45-54..and I don't know the rest lol.
    Anyway, I think this matching system is TERRIBLE......Say you had a lvl. 30 character and they got dumped into lvl. 30-39 BG...Most people with lvl. 35 PvP gear(A.k.a arena shop gear) would go after YOUR character and the other people that are VERY weaker than them...That wouldn't be fair at all......I had an old character that was lvl. 47 and she was dumped into lvl. 45-54 BG and I got attacked by people with 30k BR+ every single time I respawned...
    I think BG should be based on BR, not lvl, so people won't die much anymore
    Really? Just really?

    First we had 30-39, and 40+ BG... People whined because they would be demolished by a higher level...
    Second we had 30-39, 40-49 and onwards, but this was still too horrible, because of some unknown reason...
    NOW we have 30-39, 35-44 and on wards like that, and people are now saying that want it based on BR?

    May i ask, what then? when people complain they fight someone who has 10 more BR points then them, what kind of brackets do we do then xD

    Ps. It's called BATTLEGROUND, people will die no matter the level, BR. That's why they have Dryads, it sort of balances it, in the very slightest of ways xD
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

    Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

    Comment


    • #3
      Well start slow lvling good camping lvl 44 49 and best camping lvl is 54 and make good character and youll be the 1 killing all Otherwise stop complaining you wont change a thing here. Bgs are like real word stronger eats weaker and sometimes weaker fire back(dryads). Faster you accept it faster youll work on solution.

      Comment


      • #4
        It literally is a matter of the character it self, you can either power level, hit high level and build yourself there, or slow level and build yourself up to be strong for your level bracket. It is whatever suits your play style. But separating BGs into BR, would also have to consist of levels, because you have people in level 40s with 40k+ BRs, so should we match them up with level 50's or even 60's who have 40k BR? Instead of just saying you want it to BR based, explain how it would work please
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

        Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

        Comment


        • #5
          well i think there should be change made.

          once you get into the BG with guys that have lvl 22 holy seal and your only lvl 61 you'll know what losing honor is like. it is not right to put guys in against guys that have higher seal like that when you cant even get to said seal lvl til you hit 64

          so ya the BG system is messed up .

          only good thing is when i hit 64 and have it lvl'ed up to the max i will stay there as long as i can and hope people will just say F it and complain enough for them to change such a dumb system. and yes i cash so even with seal i still kill guys in BG but it just take a little longer.

          Comment


          • #6
            stay at lvl 39, until u hit 50k br then level up
            62996
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

            Comment


            • #7
              This kind of thread makes me facepalm.

              When I enter BG the first time, I immediately understand how it works. So I stay lvl 39 for a while to farm honors, and then leveled.

              At that time, the other bracket is 40-80, I aimed for level 55 for the PVP set. When I hit lvl 55, the system changed to BG for every 10 levels.

              Then my plan was to stay 59 and get Lord Divine, which I achieved last month.

              Moral of the story: Real gamers see how to win, while people with loser's mentality complains (i.e. asking game to change for them).

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by WarMC View Post
                This kind of thread makes me facepalm.

                When I enter BG the first time, I immediately understand how it works. So I stay lvl 39 for a while to farm honors, and then leveled.

                At that time, the other bracket is 40-80, I aimed for level 55 for the PVP set. When I hit lvl 55, the system changed to BG for every 10 levels.

                Then my plan was to stay 59 and get Lord Divine, which I achieved last month.

                Moral of the story: Real gamers see how to win, while people with loser's mentality complains (i.e. asking game to change for them).
                Exactly, compared to how BGs use to be, they have it easy, before it was harder to deal with people 19 or so levels above you, but don't worry, someone 5 levels higher is life threatening xD
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                Comment


                • #9
                  if you get hit from a higher guy you loose less honor first of all, second you get dryads what boosts your starts, so if you loose for exacple 10 honor per losst battle, you gain 10% dryads, then when you hit one of those guys back and win, you get 200, I dont think you will need 100% dryads to kill one of them, so at the end even if you get 2 or 3 kill per BG, its still woth the honor.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by WarMC View Post
                    Moral of the story: Real gamers see how to win, while people with loser's mentality complains (i.e. asking game to change for them).
                    exactly.
                    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

                    I'm a figment of your imagination.
                    I do not exist.
                    For real.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      What a whiner.
                      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                      [No longer logging in]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                        What a whiner.
                        lol, me, a whiner? Seriously? I was just saying my opinion...geez...Plus, you don't even know me to call me a whiner -_-
                        I play Wartune ONLY on Kabam.com
                        Server: Server 1 US West
                        Name: ShadowAllira
                        Guild: Immortal
                        Class: Knight
                        Honor Ranking: Champion
                        Level: 44

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                          Really? Just really?

                          First we had 30-39, and 40+ BG... People whined because they would be demolished by a higher level...
                          Second we had 30-39, 40-49 and onwards, but this was still too horrible, because of some unknown reason...
                          NOW we have 30-39, 35-44 and on wards like that, and people are now saying that want it based on BR?

                          May i ask, what then? when people complain they fight someone who has 10 more BR points then them, what kind of brackets do we do then xD

                          Ps. It's called BATTLEGROUND, people will die no matter the level, BR. That's why they have Dryads, it sort of balances it, in the very slightest of ways xD
                          Yes really. I was just saying my opinion...geez
                          I play Wartune ONLY on Kabam.com
                          Server: Server 1 US West
                          Name: ShadowAllira
                          Guild: Immortal
                          Class: Knight
                          Honor Ranking: Champion
                          Level: 44

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            We don't need to know you to call you a whiner. This thread pretty much says it all. And just so you know, 30k BR in 45-54 bracket is considered as one of the weaker ones. Learn to play before you say it's unfair.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
                              We don't need to know you to call you a whiner. This thread pretty much says it all. And just so you know, 30k BR in 45-54 bracket is considered as one of the weaker ones. Learn to play before you say it's unfair.
                              30k br in 45-54 is considered as one of the weakest ones??? oh please =_= thats maybe considered the weakest for cashers and just casue someone says something about bg,dryads or losing honor doesnt mean they are whining =_=

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X