Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShadowTears View Post
    so people won't die much anymore
    And rename it to what? Because it certainly won't be a "BATTLEground" anymore.
    The vast majority of the people in this game are be in the same br range. It's only a minority that's strong, and only a few that very to insanely to 'ZOMG-are-you-on-steroids?!' strong. With that in mind, matching on level truly is the most fair to do. But even if you were matched on BR, people would complain that they as mages were matched against archers with the same BR ("omg, that's like SO unfair! They kill me every time!"), and others would complain they are matched against VIP's "Urgh, those dratted cashers!!") or that the opponent has clothes and they don't. People will always find something to complain/cry/whine/nag about.

Maybe instead of blaming the system and blaming others, you should take a good look at your own character and see what could be improved. But hey, why do that when blaming the system is so much easier...

Comment

I think BG should be based on BR, not lvl, so people won't die much anymore
      So you're level 44.

What happens when you come up against a level 51 with same BR - they have Holy Seal, an extra astral & better troops... how is that fair?
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

bg is fine =_= i am able to get around 400 honor per bg even thought almost everyone has way to high br...check others stats at the begining of bg and then find out whom to atack and from whom to hide ^^

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          So you're level 44.

What happens when you come up against a level 51 with same BR - they have Holy Seal, an extra astral & better troops... how is that fair?
          Let's go even further. I've seen level 60's and 70's with BRs in the 35-45k range. So what happens when one of them goes against a slow leveling player with 37k BR at level 40 or so? More Astrals, ridiculously higher level HS and troops.....yeah that's totally balanced.
          Patryn
          Twisted
          S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
          "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
            Let's go even further. I've seen level 60's and 70's with BRs in the 35-45k range. So what happens when one of them goes against a slow leveling player with 37k BR at level 40 or so? More Astrals, ridiculously higher level HS and troops.....yeah that's totally balanced.
            *giggle*

Lets take it to an extreme:

I went into my guild to find the silliest extreme in terms of unlocked capability within my guild based around BR:

Click image for larger version

Name:	BrBR.png
Views:	1
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	1672426

So you can see (This is the strongest level 39 in my guild)

So no mount.

In theory facing people potentially with better gear (hell they have access to Legendary sets), mounts, Holy Seal, Knights/Angels & Templars/Warlocks... Not to mention 1 or 2 more astrals...
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              *giggle*

Lets take it to an extreme:

I went into my guild to find the silliest extreme in terms of unlocked capability within my guild based around BR:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49758[/ATTACH]

So you can see (This is the strongest level 39 in my guild)

So no mount.

In theory facing people potentially with better gear (hell they have access to Legendary sets), mounts, Holy Seal, Knights/Angels & Templars/Warlocks... Not to mention 1 or 2 more astrals...
              Yeah that would definitely suck for the level 39. Funny thing is I've seen level 60+ folks in BGs with only about 7-8k higher BR than that so imagine when that level 39 makes it closer to 30k BR at say.........45 and they are facing a level 65 with the same BR. I've said it before level is the best way to break up these BGs especially now that we have the HS caps.
              Patryn
              Twisted
              S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Yes really. I was just saying my opinion...geez
                Before you state your opinion/suggestion, think first if it is really better than the current game system that you will not make it worse with which only benefit players who didn't even know how to play this game properly. Besides, the matching by br has been suggested many times before not only in bg but also in group arena which is really ridiculous if you'll ask me.
                Last edited by rheasteer; 08-01-2013, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                  30k br in 45-54 is considered as one of the weakest ones??? oh please =_= thats maybe considered the weakest for cashers and just casue someone says something about bg,dryads or losing honor doesnt mean they are whining =_=
                  Now you sound one of them.

Comment

So all of you that are disagreeing with me, you're just people that don't want to loose in BG that's all..
                    I play Wartune ONLY on Kabam.com
                    Server: Server 1 US West
                    Name: ShadowAllira
                    Guild: Immortal
                    Class: Knight
                    Honor Ranking: Champion
                    Level: 44

Comment

Originally posted by dlch90 View Post
                      Now you sound one of them.
                      hai hai not like i really care what you think xDDD

Comment

Originally posted by SkylineGT View Post
                        if you get hit from a higher guy you loose less honor first of all, second you get dryads what boosts your starts, so if you loose for exacple 10 honor per losst battle, you gain 10% dryads, then when you hit one of those guys back and win, you get 200, I dont think you will need 100% dryads to kill one of them, so at the end even if you get 2 or 3 kill per BG, its still woth the honor.
                        Total rubbish - for example, just now in the BG I got attacked by someone a couple of levels below me but with much higher BR (a mage to my knight - figures) and lost 400 honour points in that one attack. This sort of thing happens all the time. After 7 or 8 of these losses I might have enough dryad bonus to win one fight - if BG hasn't finished by then. That'll generally get me back 100-150 honour points... and cancels the dryad bonus back to zero. Sum total for a BG that goes like this? Minus a couple of 1000 honour points.

Comment

So all of you that are disagreeing with me, you're just people that don't want to loose in BG that's all..
                          I don't even do BGs any more so could care less about win/lose. I of course am VIP 9 so don't deal with honor loss anymore but the bottom line is that the current system is the best of the couple different systems they have used. It used to be 40-80 within each server so a small number of people could literally slaughter EVERYONE and it was really no fun. Then it went to 10 level brackets within each server and very little changed except at the lowest bracket and even then the slow leveling 'monsters" would pull 30+ kills per BG making it, once again, no fun. Then the cross server system came into being and the only thing that really changed was that you needed to actually look at the list to find out who was going to farm kill you. Now with the new system at least HS has been capped and whether for good or ill the honor farmers are having to move on at some point to the next stage and experience being the "little guy" for a bit.
                          Patryn
                          Twisted
                          S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Why is losing in BG a problem?

you lose some digital numbers off your digital character in a game.

If losing is such a problem. Get stronger. There are plenty of threads around here with tips & ideas of how to get stronger. Or spend more cash.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                              Really? Just really?
                              Says the player with Lord Divine.

Originally posted by slikec View Post
                              Well start slow lvling good camping lvl 44 49 and best camping lvl is 54 and make good character and youll be the 1 killing all
                              Yes that's the only solution. But guess what, not everyone's going to do that. Shocking, i know!

This is a constant argument and you guys have no reason to bash the OP like that... His point of view has been expressed by many. Don't like it? Too bad. He has a right to his opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
                                This is a constant argument and you guys have no reason to bash the OP like that... His point of view has been expressed by many. Don't like it? Too bad. He has a right to his opinion.
                                EVERYBODY has the right to their OWN opinion. That includes those whose opinions differ from YOURS. If I think the OP is whining and that their suggestion is impractical and solely based on what they think will make the game easier for them then I am going to comment on it. There is no TOO BAD involved in any of this. Now you may feel that you are being the Good Samaritan by standing up for the "less fortunate" and that is your right but you WILL be disagreed with so get used to it.
                                Patryn
                                Twisted
                                S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Working...
                                X