No announcement yet.

Unfairness In BG

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they matched battlegrounds based on BR, nobody would feel rewarded for all the time and hard work they put into building their battle rating. My Lv.44 knight has the BR of some people in the 50s...even the high 50s, as I've seen some people Lv.60 with only 32k BR. So I put a lot of time into my knight to get 30,959 BR at Lv.44 so I wouldn't die so much in battleground. And it works! I haven't died for so long in battleground that I lost track of how long ago it was. The higher your battle rating is for your level, the less likely it is that you'll die in battleground. But being tossed in with other people who have 30,959 BR would make it impossible to gain honor. You'd lose more honor than you gain if you can't win 5-10 times for every loss.

That said, I heard the overlapping brackets in battleground were created because of the complaints about people being so powerful and able to annihilate other players with such ease. But I think a more sensible solution would have been to simply make smaller brackets: 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-80. With those tiers any players who are serious about the game would more or less have the same gear, and the differences in battle rating would come from whether or not a person has spent money on wings and mounts, or whether they've been doing their catacombs runs, fighting world bosses, and leveling astrals and guild skills, or making legendary rings and jewels for 40+ tiers.

But there is another option. If you check the rankings for your battleground and you're Lv.44 and you'd rather be in a 35-44 BG instead of 40-49, you can exit and wait five minutes and go back in. You may not get your bonus star points from killing NPC defenders, but you may not need them so much if your BR is high enough.

Comment

Originally posted by R24832297
      i HAVE TRIED SEVERAL TIMES TO CONTACT R2GAMES

NOTHING
      NO RESPONSE
      WE HAVE LOST A PLAYER
      DEATHLORD
      163 SERVER
      HE IS TE G M OF WARDENS
      HE HAS LOST HIS LOG IN AND YOUR SUPPORT PPL WONT HELP HIM
      HE NEEDS TO GET HELP OF ALL OF THE WARDENS HAVE VOTED TO LEAVE THE GAME AND THERE ARE 200 IN WARDENS GROUP
      MICHEL.18.FACEBOOK.COM OR TOLLEYMICHAEL@YAHOO.CO.UK OR MIKE1956@LIVE.CO.UK
      THAT IS A LOT OF REVENUE TO LOOSE
      BEVOWHITE@YAHOO.COM
      TICKET NUMBER 354068 AND 624051
      Irrelevant to thread title. Get lost

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowTears View Post
        So all of you that are disagreeing with me, you're just people that don't want to loose in BG that's all..
        It's called being an adult and having a different opinion. But I guess that could be too much to grasp... My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          Now you may feel that you are being the Good Samaritan by standing up for the "less fortunate" and that is your right but you WILL be disagreed with so get used to it.
          Well, no. I agree with him. Good job at assuming though.

Comment

Originally posted by R29998503 View Post
            Well, no. I agree with him. Good job at assuming though.
            Not an assumption as the word "may" implies only one of several possibilities. Since I didn't feel like going over the various different possibilities in one post I left it at this one. Bottom line still stands. I disagree with YOU and we both have the right to voice contradictory opinions in whatever way we see fit. Good job not understanding syntax though.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              If losing is such a problem. Get stronger. There are plenty of threads around here with tips & ideas of how to get stronger. Or spend more cash.
              Correct.

OP, you should learn how to be strong for your levels. Click on Ginger's link.
              As guideline, this is what your character should have at the following levels:
              Level 39: 45k BR level 25 soul engraving
              Level 49: 70k BR, level 4 Stables, level 35 soul engraving
              Level 59: 95k BR, level 7 Stables, level 50 soul engraving
              Level 69: 150k BR, level 8 Stables, level 70 soul engraving

If you don't attain those stats, you better stay at the level.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                Correct.

OP, you should learn how to be strong for your levels. Click on Ginger's link.
                As guideline, this is what your character should have at the following levels:
                Level 39: 45k BR level 25 soul engraving
                Level 49: 70k BR, level 4 Stables, level 35 soul engraving
                Level 59: 95k BR, level 7 Stables, level 50 soul engraving
                Level 69: 150k BR, level 8 Stables, level 70 soul engraving

If you don't attain those stats, you better stay at the level.
                I think you forgot to list the minimum amount of balen required for each of those lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowTears View Post
                  So all of you that are disagreeing with me, you're just people that don't want to loose in BG that's all..
                  And aren't you just want easy fight with same br but lower levels? Like for example, players at 50s level will rejoice too much with your suggestion since all they need is HS to win against those w/o HS (level 49 below) and whoalahh! Easy win. Imagine having your opponent not hit you for 3 turns, that would be soooo coool and sooo easyyy!
                  Last edited by rheasteer; 08-04-2013, 07:16 PM.

Comment

Okay, you are upset cause being thrown into a BG for 45-54 and being beaten by someone with 30k+ BR?

Okay, there are people in high level 30s with 30k BR who slow leveled. There are people in the low 40s with 35k BR, because they have slow leveled. and it goes on.

You ask for a BR battleground, and yet you don't give any sort of information on how these would work, cause there would have to be level caps, because people will cry about the new BG. So please, defend your OP, and give us the information that could actually convince a G M.

And to the person who said i was a Lord Divine:

Yes i am a Lord Divine, i went through two BG changes to get to where i am, i slow leveled like hell, and made enemies along the way cause of it, i wanted to be strong for my bracket, but to prepare for the long road ahead for the Level 60 PvE set, because when it came out, people were saying how hard the dungeons were. So i will not take any offense to being called a Lord divine in how it was stated .
                    Last edited by DeathTh3Kid; 08-04-2013, 07:31 PM.
                    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Quick clerification, How come people are able to camp the other teams spawn area.

Comment

...because..they like to do so ?

Comment

Ok so if we want to be good we have to give them our money? That doesn't show any skill that just shows how much money we have that we have no better use for. GOOD IDEA FOR RICH PEOPLE BAD IDEA FOR ALL THE NORMAL PEOPLE.

Comment

Originally posted by xLorusto View Post
                            ?=That doesn't show any skill that just shows how much money we have that we have no better use for.
                            Skill = spent enough time in the game. Don't tell me you have a better psychomotor skill than others.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                              *giggle*

Lets take it to an extreme:

I went into my guild to find the silliest extreme in terms of unlocked capability within my guild based around BR:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49758[/ATTACH]

So you can see (This is the strongest level 39 in my guild)

So no mount.

In theory facing people potentially with better gear (hell they have access to Legendary sets), mounts, Holy Seal, Knights/Angels & Templars/Warlocks... Not to mention 1 or 2 more astrals...
                              Who the hell has 22k BR at lvl 50+... I'm at 43k now, lvl 54, cant stay at 54 much longer, and I'm not a huge level camper, but I try to level as slow as possible. I do get raged at alot when I do BG because of my BR which isn't even close to high...
                              Player Class: Archer
                              Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Working...
                              X