******'s Illustration of Wartune August 2013 Events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
    I think i will get pig at class wars.... rather have chance to get razor dragon in boxes
    I'm 99% sure they remove it this month, so better u get it with marks (20 can be obtained free).
    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
    I do not exist.
    For real.

Comment

Originally posted by symedia View Post
      wartune is forcing you to pay more because they permited the player to pay how much they want and you feel compelled to kick they`r *** right? but you want to do that with 0 to less money

think at a drag race between a ferrari spider ... a toyota corolla and f1 racing car. who do you think it will win ? Depend only on you if you want to compete with 1st place then you dig deep on credit card to buy yourself a f1 racing car

have a nice day
      I think your missing the point. How can other games that have balanced pvp who make their money strictly off a subscription or comestics in game be more successful then a game that is strictly pay 2 win? I've gamed for 16 years, numerous games and even ran some servers for games and the one thing you do not do is off set the fairness and balance of a game by adding items you can buy that buff up your characters stats. Once you go down that road that balance of the game is ruined. Doubt anyone in this game will disagree that there is no balance in this game between a free play , light casher and someone who pays to win especially in pvp.

Back to the topic at hand though, Nice list cosmo.

Comment

bought over 100 anni boxes and didnt get dragon card, so its less than a 1% chance to get dragon OOCH!!

Comment

Originally posted by R23535187 View Post
          bought over 100 anni boxes and didnt get dragon card, so its less than a 1% chance to get dragon OOCH!!
          Ouch lol that sucks

Comment

anni box count 220 still no dragon, thax alot r2, never again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R23535187 View Post
              anni box count 220 still no dragon, thax alot r2, never again!!!
              No, you need to feed them more... lol

Comment

I agree that it sucks to be left behind simply based on how much one spends vs how hard one works to earn items through events. That said, R2 is a business driven by profit in an industry that can be very fickle; and it's only a matter of time before the next great MMO comes along and eats their lunch. It was just a few months ago that WOW (once titan of MMO's) reported they lost 1 million subscribers in just one month. So R2 is doing what businesses do; making as much money as possible while they can. There's is nothing wrong with that; FROM a business standpoint. FROM the consumer's angle, it totally sucks balls since it leads to power gaps if ur unwilling or unable to spend like others do.

If ppl wanna spend, let em. It's their money to do with as they wish. Does it set off the balance on servers? Sure. My server's player activity has fallen off drastically. I saw the same thing happen with Kabam's Godfather MMO when they pushed p2w. Same thing happened with Jade Dynasty. Same thing will happen to Age of Wushu.

It is what it is. Let's just enjoy the game while we can. R2 is not gonna chg its business model. Money is flowing and that's capitalism.

Comment

totaly agree with u rip, i love wartune enough to try for the dragon, sux i didnt get it but oh well *** happends, ill never spend cash like this again on a mount that i only have a chance to get, of course im goin to give them more cash in the future im still addicted to wartue lol but this game is the best way to show ppl what capitalism really means. i hav a lot of ppl from my server s15 quit due to to many cashers and not enough events where u do get good free stuff. i love the fact that they are giving away the "little" mounts to free players if they do events, cause even on normal demon temple is 1 hard mp and w/o cash i know i couldnt pass that mp, so the non cashers need the boost badly

Comment

after reading.....yes, R2 is in this to make money...no more , no less...if you want to keep up with the big boys...you will have to spend money as THEY did..the Game is Free...to be better than your opponent is not..So u have 3 choices, stay a non balen player, pay to win, or find a new game.. sorry....thats just how it is........and Thanks Cos for the post

Comment

Nice Ty for the info helps alot. ^.^

Wartune

Character: Stronmer
                      Server: s14 kabam
                      Class: Knight
                      Br: 88k Lvl: 70

Comment

the recharge 1000 balens only lasted 2 days? it wasnt there for me on the 15th. am i mistaken or wasnt it planed for 13th - 15th?

Comment

Hate it when people think they're so smart by saying 'do they force you to buy' etc...

It's not the point of the topic, the point is how expensive it is in general to get ANYTHING, especially since this is called an anniversary event, when it's even more expensive than a normal event.
                          I played a TON of other games before (and I'm sure alot of you are similar) and I haven't seen this ever in my life. An anniversary is something where the game thanks the players for everything, not the other way around.
                          If you don't see this, then you clearly are new to the gaming world.
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

I definitely agree that R2Games gives out prices that shouldn't have been there. However, you don't bargain for prices at a supermarket, neither you do at R2Games. Point being, they do not give a damn about players. Milking shall give them profit no matter what we do, unless every player quit at the same time. Of course that wouldn't happen, not by a long shot.

So, yes, I will say it again: They didn't force you to buy anything, you yourself did.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                              Hate it when people think they're so smart by saying 'do they force you to buy' etc...

It's not the point of the topic, the point is how expensive it is in general to get ANYTHING, especially since this is called an anniversary event, when it's even more expensive than a normal event.
                              I played a TON of other games before (and I'm sure alot of you are similar) and I haven't seen this ever in my life. An anniversary is something where the game thanks the players for everything, not the other way around.
                              If you don't see this, then you clearly are new to the gaming world.
                              Actually the POINT of THIS topic was for ****** to give people a very easy to read and understand picture of what was available and when during this event. It was turned into a rage-fest against R2 very early on like so many other threads are unfortunately.
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                              "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

wish wartune give to non casher players free best mount like razor dragon ^_^ for wartune anniversary gift for all players hehehe
                                IGN : ♥LeLa♥
                                Server: S204 Royal Basin
                                Class : Mage
                                Level : lvl70
                                Guild : Dymension

Comment

Working...
                                X