Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

hint for august

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • hint for august

    you wish you saved those extra soul crystals right? :P 800 right now :P

  • #2
    Not 800...
    Anniversary Meditation (Unlimited!)
    Duration: 8/9 – 8/12 23:59:59
    Description: Engrave your soul 25 times and be rewarded. This quest has unlimited attempts.
    Rewards: 30,000 Gold, 3,000 Kyanite, Anniversary Seal x1
    Anniversary Seal x10 can be exchanged for Beast Mark x1
    Beast Mark x80 can be exchanged for Razor Dragon Card x1
    25 x 10 = 250 = 1 mark

    250 x 80 = 20,000 = Dragon Card

    20,000 Soul Crystals needed.



    It does not matter if you save... you would have to save since 5+ month ago.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by anichaos View Post
      Not 800...




      25 x 10 = 250 = 1 mark

      250 x 80 = 20,000 = Dragon Card

      20,000 Soul Crystals needed.



      It does not matter if you save... you would have to save since 5+ month ago.
      I think it's pretty obvious that the OP was just stating how many THEY had saved up NOT that 800 was what was needed. Besides those 800 still give a bump to the number of Marks they will get for free.
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

      "If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

      Comment


      • #4
        guys i don`t even care about the dragon i`ll get pig or hawkstrider so i`m oky with this event ... free vip tokens? free sk keys? yeah i love them all ..free mount? that cost balens in the past .. yeah i`ll take them all ... so quite qq`ing about not getting top dollar reward ..you want that open wide the wallet

        probably i`ll have 1.8 k-2k till event ends ...
        so ? i`ll get 2 milions gold free? wow tnx alot :P

        another advice think in small steps ....

        Comment


        • #5
          Agree symedia, some players always want more, always want the top rewards when obviously of course it is for high cashers. I also aim for the pig, good thing I already activated my VIP for this month for the event. Other rewards for each quests are also useful in case you still complain that you can't get the pig coz you ain't vip. The golds, the gem packs etc.

          Comment


          • #6
            yeah i got crazy on my vip because i knew events are coming ..thank god i got it resolved with a ultimate card.

            Comment


            • #7
              Question can you still get the other mounts though if you didn't save a lot of souls? Or is this just a all casher event again unless you saved souls.

              Comment


              • #8
                Anniversary Seal Exchange
                Anniversary Seal x1 can be exchanged for Gold Chest x10
                Anniversary Seal x10 can be exchanged for Beast Mark x1
                Anniversary Seal x25 can be exchanged for Small Runestone x5
                Anniversary Seal x50 can be exchanged for Insignia x200
                Anniversary Seal x100 can be exchanged for Anniversary Gift Pack x12
                Anniversary Seal x200 can be exchanged for Crypt Tokens x50, Soul Crystal x100, Mount Training Whip x25

                Beast Mark Exchange
                Beast Mark x1 can be exchanged for Anniversary Gift Pack x1
                Beast Mark x20 can be exchanged for Pig Card x1
                Beast Mark x40 can be exchanged for Hawkstrider Card x1
                Beast Mark x80 can be exchanged for Razor Dragon Card x1

                Description: Engrave your soul 25 times and be rewarded. This quest has unlimited attempts.
                Rewards: 30,000 Gold, 3,000 Kyanite, Anniversary Seal x1
                This is my Calc (for non-casher) (for casher, see ******)

                Total Seal = 194 regular
                ................. 219 regular + extra

                Total Mark if all exchange from Seal = 19 regular
                .................................................. 21 with extra



                So.... at end if you didn't do any extras (to get at least 10 more Seal) you can not obtain Pig Card.
                Extras = some events that you can do between 00:00~04:59 (before reset), late nighters.


                Now... for Soul Crystal, 25 soul = 1 seal. 10 seal = 1 mark.

                With extras, you have 21 mark, so you need 19 more mark if you want Hawkstrider instead.

                That's 19 x 10 seal = 190 x 25 soulcrystal = 4800.

                So... yea... I doubt you'll have enough Crystals. (unless the description for Engraving is wrong and it rewards mark, but I doubt it.
                If mark = 19 x 25 = 475 soul crystal needed for Hawkstrider
                If mark = 59 x 25 = 1475 soul crystal needed for Dragon


                Only Known Pack Sale currently:
                Anniversary Gift Pack
                The official gift pack for Wartune’s first anniversary!
                Open this pack to receive: Anniversary Seal x1 and randomly receive ONE of the following:
                80,000 Gold
                40,000 Daru
                Lvl. 1 – Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x2
                Beast Mark x1
                Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x2
                Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x1
                Razor Dragon Card x1
                Cost 59 balen each from Shop.

                If non-casher event = 219, you can exchange 100 for 12 packs = 24 packs (if you do not get Pig Card)
                With 24 Pack, you'll also obtain 24 extra Seal = 2 more Anniversary Gift Pack from exchanging for 2 mark.
                With a leftover of 2 Seals.... can only be exchanged for Gold Chest.


                Question is... do you feel lucky enough to risk for Dragon Card?
                or have up to 100% chance to obtain Pig card?
                What's your choice? lol
                Last edited by anichaos; 08-02-2013, 12:07 AM.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                  This is my Calc (for non-casher) (for casher, see ******)

                  Total Seal = 194 regular
                  ................. 219 regular + extra

                  Total Mark if all exchange from Seal = 19 regular
                  .................................................. 21 with extra



                  So.... at end if you didn't do any extras (to get at least 10 more Seal) you can not obtain Pig Card.
                  Extras = some events that you can do between 00:00~04:59 (before reset), late nighters.


                  Now... for Soul Crystal, 25 soul = 1 seal. 10 seal = 1 mark.

                  With extras, you have 21 mark, so you need 19 more mark if you want Hawkstrider instead.

                  That's 19 x 10 seal = 190 x 25 soulcrystal = 4800.

                  So... yea... I doubt you'll have enough Crystals. (unless the description for Engraving is wrong and it rewards mark, but I doubt it.
                  If mark = 19 x 25 = 475 soul crystal needed for Hawkstrider
                  If mark = 59 x 25 = 1475 soul crystal needed for Dragon


                  Only Known Pack Sale currently:

                  Cost 59 balen each from Shop.

                  If non-casher event = 219, you can exchange 100 for 12 packs = 24 packs (if you do not get Pig Card)
                  With 24 Pack, you'll also obtain 24 extra Seal = 2 more Anniversary Gift Pack from exchanging for 2 mark.
                  With a leftover of 2 Seals.... can only be exchanged for Gold Chest.


                  Question is... do you feel lucky enough to risk for Dragon Card?
                  or have up to 100% chance to obtain Pig card?
                  What's your choice? lol
                  It's a no-brainer either way imo. If you have the chance of getting a mount you don't already have for free then you get that mount. If you already have the pig then you exchange for the extra chances at a free Dragon Mount since the packs gotten from exchange will also give you some extra free goodies even if you don't get the dragon to drop.

                  On the casher end of things I HIGHLY suggest you guys purchase 10 Anniversary packs at a time and open them before buying the next 10. This mitigates the chances of "Over-paying" for the Dragon Mount card if it decides to drop early. I'm going to assume we will have a daily limit of 100 on these packs so it won't be an issue to just "buy" all the mounts within the time limit of the event but since I'm not too concerned with the Pig and I already have the Hawkstrider I'm focusing on getting that Dragon for the least amount of $$$ possible.
                  Patryn
                  Twisted
                  S130 Dragonmar

                  "If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
                  "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I don't like how they put the dragon card in the box personally, what if I roll an extra? Wasted slot in vault forever unless it's bound, then complete waste, I'd rather have 1 soul crystal.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      I just want piggy♥
                      “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

                      Titaness
                      S2 Edena Village
                      Knight

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by demonchild749 View Post
                        I don't like how they put the dragon card in the box personally, what if I roll an extra? Wasted slot in vault forever unless it's bound, then complete waste, I'd rather have 1 soul crystal.
                        Well that is a nice thing for free players, they can get the pig and chance for "dragon". It's good marketing IMO
                        Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

                        I'm a figment of your imagination.
                        I do not exist.
                        For real.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                          On the casher end of things I HIGHLY suggest you guys purchase 10 Anniversary packs at a time and open them before buying the next 10. This mitigates the chances of "Over-paying" for the Dragon Mount card if it decides to drop early. I'm going to assume we will have a daily limit of 100 on these packs so it won't be an issue to just "buy" all the mounts within the time limit of the event but since I'm not too concerned with the Pig and I already have the Hawkstrider I'm focusing on getting that Dragon for the least amount of $$$ possible.
                          The bad thingis that newer servers haven't had the Hawkstrider event ant it was was unduly removed from cw shop. 120 marks is a crapload of balens, unless one gets lucky.
                          +3/5k for the elephant.
                          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

                          I'm a figment of your imagination.
                          I do not exist.
                          For real.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            BTW, this is the calc for Soul Crystals
                            (the one I have previously is if the seal was mark, but it isn't, Soul Engraving gives 1 Seal per completion)

                            You get up to 21 marks from events (non-cash) + extra.

                            20 mark for Piggy (obtainable)
                            40 mark for Hawkstrider
                            80 mark for Razer Dragon (more like a dino)

                            You need 19~20 more mark for Hawk, 59~60 for Dragon.

                            25 x 10 x 19~20 = 4750~5000 Soul Crystals needed for Hawk
                            25 x 10 x 59~60 = 147500~15000 Soul Crystals needed for Dragon

                            So... in the end... no matter how much you saved, you won't have enough to obtain Hawk or Dragon... ;(


                            IE: you have 1000 Soul Crystals, that gives you 40 Seals = 4 Mark... LOL (you still need 15~16 more mark... long way from it)

                            At most you can do is... use those 4 mark for 4 Anniversary Gift Packs and hope you get that 1% chance to get Dragon Mount...
                            Or use 2500 Soul Crystals to get 100 Seals for 12 Anniversary Gift Packs.
                            Last edited by anichaos; 08-03-2013, 10:52 AM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              How much balens cost for Razor Dragon? (too lazy to calculated ;D)
                              ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂


                              ✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)


                              ✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)


                              ✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)


                              ----------------(\_/)
                              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                              ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
                              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X