Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

hint for august

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I donno if they'll have any "mark packs" for sale... since they didn't put up any.

But they do have Anniversary Pack Sales (1 Anniversary Seal, and chance to obtain 1 mark)
    Cost 59 balen each.

80 mark needed = 800 Seals

800 x 60 = 48000 balen needed (or 480 USD)

or

59 mark needed (if you exchange all seals for mark)

600 x 60 = 36000 balens needed (or 360 USD)

Comment

Well, at least you can use the Mystery Shop to obtain all of the prizes on the first day of the event. Since I know several people will have the dragon within 2 hours of being online, lol.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        I donno if they'll have any "mark packs" for sale... since they didn't put up any.

But they do have Anniversary Pack Sales (1 Anniversary Seal, and chance to obtain 1 mark)
        Cost 59 balen each.

80 mark needed = 800 Seals

800 x 60 = 48000 balen needed (or 480 USD)

or

59 mark needed (if you exchange all seals for mark)

600 x 60 = 36000 balens needed (or 360 USD)
        Don't forget the chance of getting Marks in those Packs. Depending on the drop rate the price will vary if you don't get the card to drop from the packs. If it's as low as 15% drop you would need ~330 packs (19470 Balens=194.70 USD). If it's closer to 25% drop rate then about 240 packs (14160 Balens=141.60 USD). Still expensive but can be mitigated with Marks gained from the events. Like I said previously if you want to pay for the Dragon then buy the packs in small increments so you can get a feel for the Mark drop rate. It is completely possible that the drop rate is more like the extra Ancient Spirits from Hawkstrider event (40-50%) in which case it could cost as little as 120 packs (7080 Balens = 70.80 USD). We won't know for sure until the packs go on sale.
        Patryn
        Twisted
        S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
        "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Mystery Shop?
          Do you mean the event?
          Mystery Shopping (Unlimited)
          Duration: 8/23 – 8/26 23:59:59
          Description: Find rare items in the Mystery Shop! Reset the Mystery Shop three times to receive rewards!
          This quest has unlimited attempts.
          Rewards: 80,000 EXP, Anniversary Seal x1
          It is cheaper to just buy the Anniversary Gift Pack, since Mystery Shop still only gives you Seal and not Mark.

There's no event listed that gives you Mark as reward... (except for Cash, like Synth Lv.4+ Clothing)

Comment

If you're a casher, I'd go for hawkstrider, piggy can be gotten in class wars. Opted for white alpaca, and only invested 1000 balen in classwars (lost, thanks redeagle for not showing up lol) but still had a total of 1000. If I get the same next time, Pig card only costs 1000. Hawkstrider is 1500. I'm not a casher per se, I do sometimes buy balen when a 500+ event comes along, but might buy the extra for hawkstrider. Don't care about dragon. I don't want to invest in ridiculously high demand, low offer.
            Player Class: Archer
            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Mystery Shop?
              Do you mean the event?

It is cheaper to just buy the Anniversary Gift Pack, since Mystery Shop still only gives you Seal and not Mark.

There's no event listed that gives you Mark as reward... (except for Cash, like Synth Lv.4+ Clothing)
              Oh, of course I know the Gift Pack is there for the buying. It's just that there is a certain someone that doesn't read things carefully will at least get half of the materials needed for the Dragon until he realizes the fact that it can be done cheaper. LOL

Another thing about the Mystery Shop is you can always hope to see a high level gem, as someone hopes to see! So it's kinda like two birds with one stone. However, we won't know how big that stone is until the end of the event, right?
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by IggyBousse View Post
                If you're a casher, I'd go for hawkstrider, piggy can be gotten in class wars. Opted for white alpaca, and only invested 1000 balen in classwars (lost, thanks redeagle for not showing up lol) but still had a total of 1000. If I get the same next time, Pig card only costs 1000. Hawkstrider is 1500. I'm not a casher per se, I do sometimes buy balen when a 500+ event comes along, but might buy the extra for hawkstrider. Don't care about dragon. I don't want to invest in ridiculously high demand, low offer.
                Most people should have the hawkstrider from the last event. Since hawkstrider was not that hard to get for free.

Comment

Last event wasn't Hawkstrider, it was the bear.
                  Player Class: Archer
                  Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

The dragon drop rate will be 0.10% meaning a dragon will drop every 1000 packs used. Theres no way r2 will make it higher as they will predominantly want heavy cashers to spend a fortune to get it. Thats how this game works, once you start going heavy on cash u have no choice but to continue to keep up. The game is designed that way and you can either continue to spend a fortune or quit.

The only way to play this game is non cash and enjoy it or just get vip and enjoy it.

Comment

Working...
                    X