Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Demon Temple Normal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demon Temple Normal

I am curious if there are any plans to nerf the final boss for Demon Temple Normal. Prior to the patch that changed the rune system this zone was difficult. Since the new rune system the final boss has become just about impossible to complete without level 60 quest armor. The quest armor takes quite a bit of time to complete a set and I am seeing people leave the game because of it. Frankly the math is easy and most people do not want to spend months doing Moon Den to get the crystalloids needed for the level 60 armor.

This is a significant problem that needs to be addressed. Either R2 needs to come to terms with the fact that this zone is going to push many people away from the game, or they need to change it.

get guildies who have the 60 set to help you. PRoblem solved. Also key runs help a lot. It's a team game, join a guild that has players to help. ;/ But i agree, RAge rune is required unless your archers are crazy good.

Comment

2 archers will solve the problem.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

mage 50 legendary set .. .archer 50 legendary set .. knight pvp set ... archer pvp set. dt normal x 3 = 38 mins or 40 max.

Comment

It's completely feasible without 60 pve set. I was able to do it with a team of 1 knight, 2 archers, and 1 mage. All had pvp set with BR from 50-53k and no rage runes. The archers just need to alternate scatter well. Just because the dungeon is available at lvl 65 doesn't mean that everyone should be able to do it right away. Just do MD until you're stronger or get guildmates to help

Comment

That kid of defeats the purpose of making a MP from lvl 65 to 70. That should be the target range for people who can complete the MP. I can do it, that is not an issue for me, but it has become a major delay for a lot of people. Needing 2 archers for a normal MP is also a bit excessive. It leaves too many other players out of groups.

Comment

Originally posted by R27081397 View Post
              That kid of defeats the purpose of making a MP from lvl 65 to 70. That should be the target range for people who can complete the MP. I can do it, that is not an issue for me, but it has become a major delay for a lot of people. Needing 2 archers for a normal MP is also a bit excessive. It leaves too many other players out of groups.
              Like you said, it's lvl 65-70, not just lvl 65. If every single lvl 65 can do it with ease, what's the point for a lvl range? With that being said, plenty of people can do it at lvl 65 since there are a lot of cashers and slow levelers. There are bound to be some around that can help if you really need. My dungeon group consists of 4 noncashers and we were able to do it consistently at lvl 67 so the lvl range on DT doesn't seem misleading IMO. I personally have never done DT with a pvp set group with only 1 pvp set archer before so I can't really comment on if 2 archers are required or not. If they are require, then yes I agree that's a bit excessive.

Comment

dont need to nerf get stronger like everyone else

Comment

Working...
                X