Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Lych NM completed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lych NM completed.

    Completed Lych NM last night, and a few things worth noting:
    1.) Bonus boss (the random spawn bosses in each room) loot drops are identical to normal mode. Seriously?! *Need confirmation, have defeated 3 bonus bosses in 2 days, still only gotten a.) lv. 8 luck stone, b.) 3x soul crystals, c.) 2?x shadow crystals - This is exactly the same as normal mode.

    2.) Mystery chest seemingly has a higher chance to drop crypt key - this is speculative -, but a teammate told me he got a 30x vouchers from it (normal mode had 120 vouchers) which is pretty bad if true.

    3.) Bosses drops I believe are: 1x crystalloid + 1x legendary stone (guaranteed?, not sure ifwith a chance to get doubles, but there are only 2 bosses from which you are guaranteed loids and shards; none of us got legendary stones in card draw, so you'll find that you're most likely to get 2x legendary stones each run, with a very rare chance to get 6 (that would be double drops from first 2 bosses + legendary stone x 2 from card draw - assuming it's present in card draw and quantities remain the same as normal). *Could use some confirmation from others here for the card draws.

    4.) While clearing the 1st and 2nd rooms is possible with a decent group, a FULL clear only seems possible with either: 2x Mage, 1x Knight, 1x Archer or 2x Mage, 2x Archer at the moment. Sure, as more stat-boosting items are introduced, it'll become easier and compositions can vary - problem currently is each boss has a single-target attack that easily does non-crit damages for ~70% of our total HP, so IS and/or Apollo are necessary in addition to more than one mage so as to stagger restoration and blessed light cooldown timers.

    5.) EXP boost is noticeably higher (believe the base completion value was over 1M), had a 50% exp scroll on and I got a total of 1.96M, so it's definitely higher.

    Do the boons outweigh the banes? Up to you. From what I've seen thus-far, if you don't mind sacrificing EXP for the legendaries, then you should be content to just clear past the first 2 bosses. If you DO mind the EXP AND you can clear it, I'll suggest doing 1x normal mode, 2x NM mode (warrior's call just before final boss of the first run) you'll need to clear it very quickly for your warrior's call to last all the way through to the end of the 2nd NM mode run. This'll get you the shards and the EXP bonuses, but keep in mind that you aren't likely to get more legendary stones than those that are only clearing first 2 bosses.

  • #2
    Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
    Completed Lych NM last night, and a few things worth noting:
    1.) Bonus boss (the random spawn bosses in each room) loot drops are identical to normal mode. Seriously?! *Need confirmation, have defeated 3 bonus bosses in 2 days, still only gotten a.) lv. 8 luck stone, b.) 3x soul crystals, c.) 2?x shadow crystals - This is exactly the same as normal mode.

    2.) Mystery chest seemingly has a higher chance to drop crypt key - this is speculative -, but a teammate told me he got a 30x vouchers from it (normal mode had 120 vouchers) which is pretty bad if true.

    3.) Bosses drops I believe are: 1x crystalloid + 1x legendary stone (guaranteed?, not sure ifwith a chance to get doubles, but there are only 2 bosses from which you are guaranteed loids and shards; none of us got legendary stones in card draw, so you'll find that you're most likely to get 2x legendary stones each run, with a very rare chance to get 6 (that would be double drops from first 2 bosses + legendary stone x 2 from card draw - assuming it's present in card draw and quantities remain the same as normal). *Could use some confirmation from others here for the card draws.

    4.) While clearing the 1st and 2nd rooms is possible with a decent group, a FULL clear only seems possible with either: 2x Mage, 1x Knight, 1x Archer or 2x Mage, 2x Archer at the moment. Sure, as more stat-boosting items are introduced, it'll become easier and compositions can vary - problem currently is each boss has a single-target attack that easily does non-crit damages for ~70% of our total HP, so IS and/or Apollo are necessary in addition to more than one mage so as to stagger restoration and blessed light cooldown timers.

    5.) EXP boost is noticeably higher (believe the base completion value was over 1M), had a 50% exp scroll on and I got a total of 1.96M, so it's definitely higher.

    Do the boons outweigh the banes? Up to you. From what I've seen thus-far, if you don't mind sacrificing EXP for the legendaries, then you should be content to just clear past the first 2 bosses. If you DO mind the EXP AND you can clear it, I'll suggest doing 1x normal mode, 2x NM mode (warrior's call just before final boss of the first run) you'll need to clear it very quickly for your warrior's call to last all the way through to the end of the 2nd NM mode run. This'll get you the shards and the EXP bonuses, but keep in mind that you aren't likely to get more legendary stones than those that are only clearing first 2 bosses.
    Thanks for the info. Would like to know what the average BR of your group is BEFORE Warriors Call so I have an idea of how long my group (68k+ average BR doing Normal LL easily) has before we can feasibly attempt NM.
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

    "If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

    Comment


    • #3
      2.) Mystery chest seemingly has a higher chance to drop crypt key - this is speculative -, but a teammate told me he got a 30x vouchers from it (normal mode had 120 vouchers) which is pretty bad if true.
      Yea teh chance is there, but i stil get a lot of cpt from that stupid dungeon :P
      and yea, the vouchers have been dropped, probly from the patch, like the voucher rate dropped in duel

      *Could use some confirmation from others here for the card draws.
      I sadly cant help you with that. We only beat it once and no one got leg shards (only luck stones and other **** reward)
      We will try again once the mp runs have been lowered to 1.
      There was a diff team, on s1 that does it manually. Maybe hope for them to answer here or you need to contact them

      Do the boons outweigh the banes? etc etc etc
      Yea what goes for me, i sacrifice my exp from full mp runs and im fine with that. I get my stones and i still do earn a nice amount of exp throughout the day (around 19 mil. Maybe not be not alot for people, but its decent enough for me)
      As for doing a full nm run, be sure indeed to use wc if you like, but i would suggest first to do all 3 mp runs first and then test try the last boss first.
      So you dont needless sacrifice a run when you fail horrible. Then you can learn how she moves, when she does what etcetc

      butya, nice summary
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

      Comment


      • #4
        We clear it with 1 mage, 2 archers and 1 knight, buffed br around 77k-87k, just pots, dont need wc at this point Just have archers rotating IS, and knight use apollo, up till stun/cd buff then he just nukes

        The exp is exactly 20% higher, as all nm dungeons are (base 600k, normal is 500k, mobs give 20% more xp as well)

        Also, the mystery chest can drop legend stones, have seen 3 in around 24 boxes(for the full team)

        The main downside of this dungeon is that it takes a good while to clear, even without wipes...but, well worth it when there is time

        And the card draw can give legendary stones or loids, have seen stones 4x i think, in 6 runs, loids 1

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
          Thanks for the info. Would like to know what the average BR of your group is BEFORE Warriors Call so I have an idea of how long my group (68k+ average BR doing Normal LL easily) has before we can feasibly attempt NM.
          The group's BR Fluctuates. My base is currently 91, 979 (mage) and will drop below 90k soon once horse goes poof, archer's base is ~79k, knight's base is ~73.5k, second mage's base is ~75k.

          Honestly, though, you can't determine performance based on other groups' BR. Most important thing here is survivability: all 4 members need ~ 65k+ max HP, and I'd suggest a minimum of 15k MDEF (for archer and knight, more if your knight intends to solo tank... much much more). Once the boss does stun-bubbles, then it transitions into DPS race. Archer needs to keep full stack of damage boost and if you're crit-specced, you'll need to get lucky on crit frequency. Luck will be a huge factor on this boss for quite a while.

          I recorded it, but am currently at work. Perhaps I'll upload it to youtube and link it here when I have some free time.

          Comment


          • #6
            I am impressed man congrats
            "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

            Comment


            • #7
              just tried it with a 70k br mage, 74k knight, 68k and 70k archers (br unbuffed) all with a few pots and WC on, we failed a few time at handling the aoe stun. at 4th try we did well, everything was going fine, mage chaining BL, knight chaining apollo and delphic, archers IS and DF, we thought it was a win but the boss popped a 1000% dmg buff, we didnt see that coming lol...the boss still had around 30% of his last HP bar so i guess we need a bit more dps!

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R26092269 View Post
                knight chaining apollo and delphic, ...... so i guess we need a bit more dps!
                I also made that same mistake when doing the final boss after the stun.
                The best thing what a knight can do after stun is just doing delphic, so you wont lose dps/a turn to dps.
                And hope that the mage can keep up the healing and the archers do the IS, so you dont get hit THAT hard.
                butya, try no apollo after stun next time.
                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                âœ* Prizzly
                âœ* Knight
                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                  I also made that same mistake when doing the final boss after the stun.
                  The best thing what a knight can do after stun is just doing delphic, so you wont lose dps/a turn to dps.
                  And hope that the mage can keep up the healing and the archers do the IS, so you dont get hit THAT hard.
                  butya, try no apollo after stun next time.
                  ah thanks gonna try with delphic only next time!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                    I also made that same mistake when doing the final boss after the stun.
                    The best thing what a knight can do after stun is just doing delphic, so you wont lose dps/a turn to dps.
                    And hope that the mage can keep up the healing and the archers do the IS, so you dont get hit THAT hard.
                    butya, try no apollo after stun next time.
                    I've passed NM with 2 mages and an Archer. It's not just what BR u need, but talents play a very big part which no one seems to mention. Mages need the BL cd Talent, and Archers need the IS cd talent as well. Delphic from my experience isn't enuff dps, you need EDD (maxed). Archer needs to maintain IS and DF as well as AP buffs, 1 mage is pure dps and the second mage heals but also throws a few dmg skills when possible. Right before the stun I pop Apollos because sometimes the boss dbl hits you while your stunned. That should get u through. Not sure of what exact Atk is needed, everyone in my party was well over 22k
                    Last edited by Roadsidebomb; 08-02-2013, 10:01 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by SinnedWill View Post
                      The group's BR Fluctuates. My base is currently 91, 979 (mage) and will drop below 90k soon once horse goes poof, archer's base is ~79k, knight's base is ~73.5k, second mage's base is ~75k.

                      Honestly, though, you can't determine performance based on other groups' BR. Most important thing here is survivability: all 4 members need ~ 65k+ max HP, and I'd suggest a minimum of 15k MDEF (for archer and knight, more if your knight intends to solo tank... much much more). Once the boss does stun-bubbles, then it transitions into DPS race. Archer needs to keep full stack of damage boost and if you're crit-specced, you'll need to get lucky on crit frequency. Luck will be a huge factor on this boss for quite a while.

                      I recorded it, but am currently at work. Perhaps I'll upload it to youtube and link it here when I have some free time.
                      Knight as solo tank I'd recommend 80k HP's or higher

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                        I've passed NM with 2 mages and an Archer. It's not just what BR u need, but talents play a very big part which no one seems to mention. Mages need the BL cd Talent, and Archers need the IS cd talent as well. Delphic from my experience isn't enuff dps, you need EDD (maxed). Archer needs to maintain IS and DF, 1 mage is pure dps and the second mage heals but also throws a few dmg skills when possible. Right before the stun I pop Apollos because sometimes the boss dbl hits you while your stunned. That should get u through. Not sure of what exact Atk is needed, everyone in my party was well over 22k
                        Off topic but what is your skill sets like? How do you fit apollos and EDD at the sametime? What don't you have max to allow you do get those on one tree?

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Off topic but what is your skill sets like? How do you fit apollos and EDD at the sametime? What don't you have max to allow you do get those on one tree?
                          It requires lvl 76 and I respec'ed specifically to do Lych NM. Click image for larger version

Name:	spec.png
Views:	1
Size:	148.8 KB
ID:	1672481

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            gratz guys
                            the 1st boss does Matk or Patk ??
                            i wanna try it but i wonder if my team can pass it or not as i only got BR 76k+ for knight while the rest of my team only got around 65-69k BR

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                              It requires lvl 76 and I respec'ed specifically to do Lych NM. [ATTACH=CONFIG]49891[/ATTACH]
                              Ok ignore what i wrote (is now deleted)
                              and it looks nice tbh.
                              too bad you have to sacrifice some skills, but it allows you to use edd in the end.
                              Ill probly consider this set, once i redo last boss with my team. Im still too attached to my current set hahaha
                              Last edited by Prizzly; 08-03-2013, 03:38 AM.
                              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                              âœ* Prizzly
                              âœ* Knight
                              âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X