No announcement yet.

Lych NM completed.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats so fancy about EDD? it always makes me lose 1 turn : no other skill + EDD between 2 bossattacks possible at least not for me. i can use DD with slasher sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
      whats so fancy about EDD? it always makes me lose 1 turn : no other skill + EDD between 2 bossattacks possible at least not for me. i can use DD with slasher sometimes.
      Hmm, the extra dmg? If you have read the previous posts others saying how they get close but the boss buffs and insta-kills their group. You only have an allotted time to kill the boss hence why you need EDD. The same happened to me a few times and once i changed my skills and added EDD surprise surprise I pass. I am able to use EDD every turn ur connection must be bad if u can't in Lych.

Prizzy I respec'ed my second skill tree for this seeing how I don't need Apollos for any other mp cept Lych NM. Sacrificing "some skills" is what u have to do. Getting past first bar isn't the problem it's the DPS after first bar (stun) thats the problem
      Last edited by Roadsidebomb; 08-03-2013, 04:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
        Hmm, the extra dmg? If you have read the previous posts others saying how they get close but the boss buffs and insta-kills their group. You only have an allotted time to kill the boss hence why you need EDD. The same happened to me a few times and once i changed my skills and added EDD surprise surprise I pass. Prizzy I respec'ed my second skill tree for this seeing how I don't need Apollos for any other mp kept Lych NM.
        i will try again but if i can do DD + slasher instead of only EDD i will end up doing the same damage and dont have to use the extra skillpoints. maybe its just me, i have this problem with most of knight skills. even shadowthrasher makes me lose a turn sometimes.

Comment

congratz guys
          Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
          I do not exist.
          For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
            Hmm, the extra dmg? If you have read the previous posts others saying how they get close but the boss buffs and insta-kills their group. You only have an allotted time to kill the boss hence why you need EDD. The same happened to me a few times and once i changed my skills and added EDD surprise surprise I pass. I am able to use EDD every turn ur connection must be bad if u can't in Lych.

Prizzy I respec'ed my second skill tree for this seeing how I don't need Apollos for any other mp cept Lych NM. Sacrificing "some skills" is what u have to do. Getting past first bar isn't the problem it's the DPS after first bar (stun) thats the problem
            I can understand the previous poster you replied on;
            i never use EDD in WB, since i always 'lose' a turn. (troops attack then wb does and then edd kicks in)
            So I can understand his skepticness. I do want to try it myself, but it wont be anytime soon
            and what you say is true, but i had a difficult time to stay alive in the first round, since back then, it hitted me for around 30-40k
            and then aoe wich also hit me hard. after the stun i have a better time to stay alive due of blessed and is etc.
            I just need more practice ;p
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Working...
            X