Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Request to GM : Holy Seal Equalization by percentage chances

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Request to GM : Holy Seal Equalization by percentage chances

    Those who's already in the higher levels may disagree with this. But remember this game isn't only for the higher levels to have fun. Those in the lower levels may leave this game (you may say go ahead, many will come. Just wait until their gone also) because is just a matter of time their morale will drops often get beaten like no chances while the other sides often laugh their hole out... So how about the effectiveness of Holy Seal is based on percentages not by the higher levels, and everybody's have the same percentages like 50% after they reach level 50. Or the percentages will raise again after they reach level 60 for 60% chances and so on... I think that would be fair enough... Thank You

  • #2
    just the way the game is run. until you have a high seal its not fair. sorry man
    "You're the darkest burning star, You're my perfect disease"

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DrigenDragon View Post
      just the way the game is run. until you have a high seal its not fair. sorry man
      yea, for you...

      Comment


      • #4
        nope dont agree its okay right now

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
          nope dont agree its okay right now
          i know, all cowards will never never agree...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by 777wartune View Post
            i know, all cowards will never never agree...
            lol funny

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
              lol funny
              it is funny

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by 777wartune View Post
                Those who's already in the higher levels may disagree with this. But remember this game isn't only for the higher levels to have fun. Those in the lower levels may leave this game (you may say go ahead, many will come. Just wait until their gone also) because is just a matter of time their morale will drops often get beaten like no chances while the other sides often laugh their hole out... So how about the effectiveness of Holy Seal is based on percentages not by the higher levels, and everybody's have the same percentages like 50% after they reach level 50. Or the percentages will raise again after they reach level 60 for 60% chances and so on... I think that would be fair enough... Thank You
                omg make holy seal with % o_0 how the hell am i supposed to kill people with 70% dryads????????xD stop lvl,lvl up your seal and stop comlaining LOL

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by 777wartune View Post
                  i know, all cowards will never never agree...
                  Get xp , level up your HS and shut up.
                  Your worst nightmare .
                  Azazael - S20

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    much as you may not like it Drigen has a point and this forum is powerless as far as the games concerned (its just here so you dont send in tickets with your ideas)

                    There are many many balancing issues that ideally would need to be addressed in this game but they have neither the will nor inclination to address them. Much easier to take the cash while its flowing then ditch the whole thing when it dries up, they are after all just distributing the game they have no say in its development or direction

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      If HS get nerfed like that, how about we remove Dryad as well? That thing is more abusable and unfair to the ones who don't use it as a stepping stone.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                      {OuO**

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by 777wartune View Post
                        i know, all cowards will never never agree...
                        You post a suggestion, you expect to get opinions on this, and you then name call? i suggest you learn to bite your tongue. Everyone has a disadvantage at first with holy seal until they level up high and can get a high HS, just how the game is unfortunately.
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                        Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          If HS get nerfed like that, how about we remove Dryad as well? That thing is more abusable and unfair to the ones who don't use it as a stepping stone.
                          I want dryads removed/nerfed lol. Ill be fine with that and HS to be nerfed. I personally feel stun in a pvp game is just cheap and stupid. Takes away the point of pvp. No other game I played where you can stun the player throughout the battle and win with out even taking a hit.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Holy seal still only for cowards.. But looks like i have no choices but to be a cowards too... LOL
                            Last edited by 777wartune; 08-03-2013, 12:48 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Calling people cowards and then joins the cowards. So who's the cowardly one do we see?
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

                              {OuO**

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X