Drop Rate for Anniversary Gift Pack?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Rate for Anniversary Gift Pack?

Anniversary Gift Pack : The official gift pack for Wartune’s first anniversary! Open this pack to receive: Anniversary Seal x1 and randomly receive ONE of the following:

80,000 Gold
    40,000 Daru
    Lvl. 1 – Lvl. 3 Gem Pack x2
    Beast Mark x1
    Lvl. 9 Luck Stone x2
    Lvl. 4 Gem Pack x1
    Razor Dragon Card x1

Price: 59 Balens

Is it 1% chance for Razor Dragon Card x1? What do you guys think?
    ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
    -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
    ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
    (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

I bet it's 1%.

Because else it'll be too easily gotten and make their other way to obtain sales go down.

IE: the 80 mark needed exchange.
    25 Soul Crystal = 1 Anniversary Seal
    10 Seal = 1 Beast Mark
    80 Beast Mark = 20,000 Soul Crystals
    There will most likely have another Soul Crystals sale... where players pays up to 200 USD to obtain Razer Dragon, LOL.

Comment

This events seem to be one of the most rip off mount events. But my char name is JohnDragon. I want the dragon so bad ;D

----------------(\_/)
      -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
      (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
        This events seem to be one of the most rip off mount events. But my char name is JohnDragon. I want the dragon so bad ;D
        sorry john but that thing will look like a dinosaur ... and not likely a dragon )

Comment

dem t-rex arms

Comment

I'd guess the beast mark drop rate atleast to be around 20-25% from boxes...0.1-1% from dragon, prob closer to 0.1 or lower ^^

Comment

Originally posted by JohnNguyen View Post
              I understand the name JohnDRAGON, but if you have seen it, it does actually look more like a dinosaur, so you would have to change your name lol
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Well thats the easy part if he get it for 600 or what ever was the price for change name wont be an issue .I believe it may be even lower the drop chance for the mount if you remember the magic pot event the evil alpaca was impossible to get and i may assume the drop will be identical if not even worse so even more ppl will ****** xD.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                  Well thats the easy part if he get it for 600 or what ever was the price for change name wont be an issue .I believe it may be even lower the drop chance for the mount if you remember the magic pot event the evil alpaca was impossible to get and i may assume the drop will be identical if not even worse so even more ppl will ****** xD.
                  Most people i heard who got it, done it 1 at a time, not in bulk. Should be fun to hear peoples different methods of opening the chests and saying that's how they got it
                  Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                    I bet it's 1%.

Because else it'll be too easily gotten and make their other way to obtain sales go down.

IE: the 80 mark needed exchange.
                    25 Soul Crystal = 1 Anniversary Seal
                    10 Seal = 1 Beast Mark
                    80 Beast Mark = 20,000 Soul Crystals
                    There will most likely have another Soul Crystals sale... where players pays up to 200 USD to obtain Razer Dragon, LOL.
                    200? I think you mean 2000. The total sum of 30k soul crystals available in the events costs 2.6k USD

Comment

I believe the contents are listed in order of rarity. I think 10% beast mark drop rate and 0,1% for the dragon card.
                      Yes, one of the most ripoff mount events, moreover i highly doubt they put the chocho... strider back in the CW shop.
                      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                      I do not exist.
                      For real.

Comment

lol, 10% beast mark drop rate, f*uk me then, i'll go for gentle beast and that chocobo then .

Comment

The drop rates are usally pretty unison, for example, last event had the boxesw dropping everything but roses and level 4 gem packs at about an 24-25% rate each, with roses and gems sharing around 1-2%, thats why i think it will be closer to 25% for beast marks

Comment

Originally posted by gruntar View Post
                            The drop rates are usally pretty unison, for example, last event had the boxesw dropping everything but roses and level 4 gem packs at about an 24-25% rate each, with roses and gems sharing around 1-2%, thats why i think it will be closer to 25% for beast marks
                            Last event i got mostly gems, but I hope for a 20% beast mark drop rate. Lets not forget the +10% from seal conversion.

I'll find out soon since I'll be buying the hawkstrider on the day the boxes are in shop, and then wait for the t-rex til month's end.
                            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                            I do not exist.
                            For real.

Comment

hm... I think R2game would said something like this: "Thank You for your purchased buddy. Too bad it not like what you imagine (a dragon). It a Typo anyway. Since you love dragon. We let you know dragon mount is coming up next. Be sure to get your cash ready" xD

----------------(\_/)
                              -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
                              (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

Working...
                              X