No announcement yet.

Tank Trial Abuse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would suggest at like the last 5-7 minuets, if you have an alt, to go in to that alt and then press ready with both of your characters and you will be matched up with each other. Just afk the alt one. I do this all the time. I guarantee you a win and first place
    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
    S2 Edena Village
    Knight

Comment

Originally posted by Titaness View Post
      I would suggest at like the last 5-7 minuets, if you have an alt, to go in to that alt and then press ready with both of your characters and you will be matched up with each other. Just afk the alt one. I do this all the time. I guarantee you a win and first place
      Wait till someone file a ticket against you for that (tickets have been done in BG about alt. honor farming and the "alleged" abusers were suspended for 24 hours or so).
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
        Wait till someone file a ticket against you for that (tickets have been done in BG about alt. honor farming and the "alleged" abusers were suspended for 24 hours or so).
        O.o I didn't know about that o_o I didn't see it as abusing, I saw it as just extra helping i proving my runes. Well if Market ever gets out and people make alt. just to obtain some stuff (which most likely over 50% of the site will do) thye should face the same punishments. But the thing is they need proof of it. It happens in a lot of servers I've been in, they never got banned. But since it is consider a form of abuse I wont be doing it anymore.
        Last edited by Titaness; 08-03-2013, 06:42 PM.
        “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
        S2 Edena Village
        Knight

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          LOL @ BG alt...

Self farming honor is so not right...

Comment

well go in 23 mins after tank trials has started, and u get to play 2 mins, saves time.
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Best advice is to tell their guild master or officer to warn them about abusing. Nothing hard is doable unfortunately, it's a big loophole.
              We had one of those stupid teams in our guild, leaving and entering, screwing a lot of other teams/guilds, whine enough and they'll stop if they're honest on fair game.
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I usually do tanks after bg. .saves time. your lucky if your on the winning side. .XD:-)

Comment

i was think what about they finished they`r runs ... and after that they can ** up everybody

Comment

Tanks you can leave and re-join a different tanks battle I did not think it ended the battle for the other player if there still time on the clock.
                    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

So, as an update to my previous post, yesterdays tank trials shed a bit more light on this for me. My team of four readies up, matches, and we scramble around lookin for the other team. Solo enemy player then says in current for us to hurry up and kill once so they can bail. We kill, player bails, we win, scoreboard pops up with just our team listed, and no small runestones. Im speculating here but it looks like at least one person from losing team must be present at the finish for winning team to get small runestones. I dunno how this affects the losing team/player. And i dunno how it affects the ability to reready up and fight a new group for them. It seems like a team will autowin if zero enemy players are present before the system sends in a new opponent.

Comment

The obvious solution is to make people who quit a tank match in progress forfeit all rewards for the day. That would stop all the leaving abuse

Comment

Originally posted by pucehexagon View Post
                          The obvious solution is to make people who quit a tank match in progress forfeit all rewards for the day. That would stop all the leaving abuse
                          you are stupid? or stupid ? the solution would be to remove the bug.
                          if i`m stuck with 3 afk it`s fair for me to stay in that game? no ...

Comment

Actually he's right and calling him stupid is not very mature. You can easily in a tank battle just leave when your almost dead and hit quick start to get back in over and over, or if you die it's faster to leave and hit quick start and just come back. Your team still keeps the points so you leaving and coming back doesn't effect the points your team has aquired. Or if your team is about to lose just leave and join another one which pretty much screws your team at a chance of a comeback. I've seen these methods used alot and it's just as unfair as getting 3 afkers if not worse. At least he came up with a solution or attempted one, you just called him names and gave no solution and only care about how it effects you and no one else. Pot meet kettle

Comment

What about the people that get dc-ed? Is it fair to them? No.

Comment

Simple, just add the 5 minute afk thing in tanks that Bg has problem solved for afkers and if you Disconnect it should put you back in the battle like BG. Also just like Bgs, if you leave tanks cause your team is losing or want to avoid dieing make it a 5 minute wait to join tanks again. All problems solved.

Comment

Working...
                                X