Tank Trial Abuse?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
    Simple, just add the 5 minute afk thing in tanks that Bg has problem solved for afkers and if you Disconnect it should put you back in the battle like BG. Also just like Bgs, if you leave tanks cause your team is losing or want to avoid dieing make it a 5 minute wait to join tanks again. All problems solved.
    But one of my friends got bad lag and dc-ed for about 5-10 mins and did not join back because she was kicked from the dc-ed/refreshing. And what about power outages? Happens a lot.

Comment

Ya but in retrospect how many times does that happen to people? We are talking about a fix for a majority of people not the minority. If something doesn't get fixed cause of a few people then the majority of the people have to deal with it. Besides it works with Bgs and no one complains about the 5 min afk thing , don't see why it would be a problem with tanks. Besides if your friend disconnects for 5 to 10 minutes he is already missing half the fight and isn't fair for his team mates. Like I said it won't effect people who Disconnect for 5 minutes it will put them back in the battle, this is only for afkers who just join and afk and screw other people over.

Avoiding the problem never fixes it.
      Last edited by Tehlawlfirm; 08-04-2013, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehlawlfirm View Post
        Ya but in retrospect how many times does that happen to people? We are talking about a fix for a majority of people not the minority. If something doesn't get fixed cause of a few people then the majority of the people have to deal with it. Besides it works with Bgs and no one complains about the 5 min afk thing , don't see why it would be a problem with tanks. Besides if your friend disconnects for 5 to 10 minutes he is already missing half the fight and isn't fair for his team mates. Besides, Like I said it won't effect people who Disconnect for 5 minutes it will put them back in the battle, this is only for afkers who just join and afk and screw other people over.

Avoiding the problem never fixes it.
        Yes i agree in general but it all comes down to the Chinese

Comment

At that rate, grab a beer and relax, we have awhile :P

Comment

lol who knows how long it might be til then decide^^
            500k beers later...

Comment

lol and one liver later..

Comment

Working...
              X