Farm Level

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farm Level

I have not paid attention and wonder does it do me any benefit to have my farm up to lvl 70? My friend says it doesn't. If it doesn't then I want to make this as a game suggestion to get a bigger return on planting if you bother to level it up more. I know I can do the voucher thing to make it a better farm, but I am talking about clearing worms and weeds stuff.

Gives you more kynite, gold, and vouchers.

Comment

can you point me to where I can find out how I get more vouchers and gold and kynite?

Comment

Originally posted by Unified_Serenity View Post
        can you point me to where I can find out how I get more vouchers and gold and kynite?
        -_- see how much vc and kyanite yuou get from toa lvl 70 and then see how much you get from tos lvl 71 there you have it

Comment

Thanks, I was hoping to be spoon fed

Comment

You get +4 vouchers per lvl when you energize your tree in farm. As for kyanite, I've never paid attention to the amount so I have nothing on that lol

Comment

I get about 2300~2500 something Kyanite on my level 58 farm. (one time a day)

Nothing that big a deal... quite weak actually, since that's like 1 plunder amount, lol

Farm level is pointless in this game after you open up all farm plots...

If only R2 have set Lv.3 seeds as Gold instead of Balen... (some clones have it)

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                You get +4 vouchers per lvl when you energize your tree in farm. As for kyanite, I've never paid attention to the amount so I have nothing on that lol
                adding onto this ^:

"A level 1 Tree of Ancients generates 40 Vouchers and 1000 Kyanite; each additional level up increases this by 4 Vouchers and 100 Kyanite."
                Wiki says max 30 but on a lvl 50 farm account, I received 1+49 lvls of bonus.

Comment

Working...
                X